LymeNet Europe

information and discussion about Lyme disease
Home Information Lyme news Forum  

Living Water

Information & discussion about unconventional diagnostic and treatment methods.

Living Water

Postby rlstanley » Mon 18 May 2009 2:23

How to Make Living Water

We need to drink the best quality water for our health. Restructuring by making water move in a vortex is the most advanced way to improve its dynamic energy. What this does is to allow the water body to absorb the energy from a specific level of the quantum field depending on the quality of the vortex. Your body's biological water is naturally quantum energised, but it has to work very hard to produce this if the water you drink is of low dynamic energy.

We offer three choices (depending on your budget) of proven techniques for restructuring and cleansing the filtered water:

1. The Aqua-Vortex Funnel is the simplest. It restructures the water to a minimum amount, but the water's (or wine's) taste is definitely improved. You place it on top of a jug to fill under the tap. It is particularly convinient to use away from home.

2. The Living Water Vortex Jug restructures the water more fully. The jug holds two litres, and has an electric motor in the lid which drives an impeller to make the vortex. This has a timer which cuts out the motor after either 3.5 or 14.5 minutes. You start with the longer time, and after using some of the water, when you top up the water level, you use the shorter time. The process of restructuring is done all at once, rather than in the 3 stages of the Double Eggs, and therefore not quite as thorough.

3. The Double-Egg Water Vortexer makes the vortex by upending by hand the two eggs (like a sand egg-timer), four times each way, with both left and right spins, (total 8 vortexes = 1.5 mins.) Many people prefer to have glass rather than plastic, and gravity action rather than an electric motor. The eggs bring the water body to a higher energy level because the vortex is produced in one chamber, the egg shape optimising the water body's coherence; the neck joining the eggs contracts and accelerates the water stream, and the lower egg creates the turbulence, the precedent to the chaotic state which brings in the higher energy from the quantum field. (The Double-Eggs come in three sizes, .7 litre. 1 litre. and 1.3 litres.)
rlstanley

Re: Living Water

Postby Claudia » Mon 18 May 2009 15:13

Oh boy, that's some incredible and very amusing woo there. It's really worth taking a moment and reading the whole site for the pure entertainment of it all.

The magic vortex: isn't that what happens each time I use the toilet, too? Good to know it's erasing the water's memory with every flush. Some of those memories are a lot worse than others in our house. :mrgreen:
Claudia

Postby rlstanley » Tue 26 May 2009 2:13

Claudia wrote:
The magic vortex: isn't that what happens each time I use the toilet, too?

Well, that's probably the secret to a lot of healthy dogs.

But before anyone sticks his head in the john & flushes 4 health, one can also use:

The AO 2000 Aqua Optimizer
A special dual purpose ChiGenerator®
It revitalizes water to living water
It charges revitalized water with life force (chi energy)

Running it through the Quackometer, it gets a "10" (out of 10)

This web site has more quackery than my village pond. It is heavily using scientific jargon and may be doing this to bamboozle. It shows no sceptical awareness and so should be treated with a suspicious mind.
rlstanley

Postby Cobwebby » Fri 10 Jul 2009 3:06

Well, that's probably the secret to a lot of healthy dogs.

and cats !

I put fresh water out for my cat every day- and yet, his preferred watering hole is the toilet.
Sometimes I have to knock him off the throne to use it myself (but not for drinking).

Living Water conjurs up visions of our little fish pond at our old house.
The greater part of our happiness or misery
depends on our dispositions,
and not on our circumstances.
Martha Washington
Cobwebby

Return to Unconventional Methods