LymeNet Europe

information and discussion about Lyme disease
Home Information Lyme news Forum  

Jernigan's Nutraceuticals

Information & discussion about unconventional diagnostic and treatment methods.

Jernigan's Nutraceuticals

Postby Claudia » Tue 11 Dec 2007 22:07

Posted on ElitePharmacyJobs.com By Jernigan Nutraceuticals, Inc.:

After 6 years of use by doctors and other health professionals, as well as being used with good results by thousands of people Borrelogen has stood the test of time as one of the few really good remedies to help facilitate the body’s natural ability to heal itself of Lyme disease, and its associated microbes.

I never dreamed I’d create a remedy such as Borrelogen. It wasn’t until a lady named Julie, and her children came to my clinic with a previous diagnosis from her MD of Lyme disease that I felt the true need for a better remedy. This family had completed conventional medicine’s cursory 6-weeks of antibiotics after which they were declared cured… only they were far from cured. They had no where else to turn and were desperate for help. I on the other hand knew only the small amount of information I was taught in microbiology class years prior. I worked and studied the condition and basically cut my eye-teeth in helping Lyme sufferers on this family. They were very patient and fed me the latest information to help bring me up to speed. My primary treatment technique, Bio-resonance Scanning, (BRS) enables me, the doctor to identify the best remedy for a patient that is in the vicinity and even with many of the world’s best remedies on hand, at this time there was nothing that would kick the Lyme Disease.

So, anytime I can’t find a good frequency-match I hit the pastures, meadows, and woods scanning for the best plant frequencies. From there I must turn the plants into extracts, which when combined create the corrective information that the body needs to heal itself. At the time, I was spending a lot of money to bring my new formula called Yeast Ease to the world, thinking it would be our flagship product. However, news of good results travels fast in the Lyme disease community and we began to be swamped with calls from people all wanting this new formula I ended up calling Borrelogen. God works in mysterious ways since I have now helped almost a thousand people in our clinic with this dastardly malady. The rest is history as more and more doctors began to see the same good results. So you see here, this is how Borrelogen was the end result of our constant work to help relieve the suffering of real people in our clinic. This is a complex formula with many different plant extracts used, but disturbances in the body of someone suffering with Lyme disease is a very complex problem to solve.

Right up front I will admit…I am biased, I do believe the JN products are possibly the best in the world. As a company, we sell 12 different formulas. That is because we do not think the world needs another company to sell you vitamin C and all that. I am biased because, each of our formulas have been frequency tested against about 5000 of the best pharmaceutical drugs and natural remedies from all over the world. Our company grows, harvests, and produces many of the plant extracts to insure consistent energy. The energy of the end product is very important in frequency-matched remedies. And whoever’s hands and minds are touching the plants is important in yielding a high quality, high energy final product. We have found that not everyone can produce a high energy product. They can work with the same plants, use all the same techniques and in the end the formula doesn’t have the good energy needed.

Borrelogen frustrates many herbologist, because many of the ingredients are difficult to find in their herb books or the herb books may say nothing that would support their use. I on the other hand am less concerned with herbal lore, because all of our formulas are based on Bio-Resonance technology, which enables us to determine what specific plant combinations create the energetic information needed by the body to facilitate the body’s own efforts to heal itself. BRS also enables us to determine ahead of time how much of the final product would result in a toxic situation, what the optimal dosage should be, as well as whether most people can handle it without allergic reactions.

So Borrelogen and the entire line of JN products are less about high concentrations of key ingredients and more about the resulting synergistic energetic effect of the formula on the human body. As a result, all of these products are inherently safer to use than highly concentrated remedies.After five years of use, these remedies are favored by over a hundred doctors in America and Europe, who use muscle testing, or other sensitive testing to eliminate much of the guesswork of determining the most optimal remedy for their patients.

The market, even in the natural medicine realm, is still pretty heavy into the germ theory of medicine. Products are available which are touted to “kill every microbe known to man”, but is this really the point? To kill every microbe? Silver bullets have been sought since the advent of penicillin. But after almost 100 years, using silver bullets to kill bacteria has resulted in super-bugs and damaged immune systems, and incalculable damage to the human organism. From these silver bullets, killing off the over 400 strains of friendly bacteria in the intestines which produce many of the substances needed in order for our body to function correctly can’t be God’s design. (cont.)
Last edited by Claudia on Tue 11 Dec 2007 22:25, edited 2 times in total.
Claudia

Re: Jernigan's Nutraceuticals

Postby Claudia » Tue 11 Dec 2007 22:09

Remember how I said in the introduction that everyone has strep? So. It is not about killing every microbe but keeping microbes under control, so….The frequency matching to a medicine, as in Bio-Resonance Scanning™, is believed to work by identifying the most closely matching resonance frequencies to those frequencies the body is already generating to bring the microbes back under control. It stands to reason that the body by God’s design generates specific frequencies and subtle energies to maintain balance. To recoup this point, using herbs to specifically kill microbes FOR the body is no better than taking an antibiotic to kill them.

Borrelogen is the primary and flagship nutraceutical for restoring the proper crystalline matrix and energetic structure and function of the body in people suffering from chronic Lyme disease. Even with about 5000 remedies on hand at our clinic, I have seen more people benefited from this one remedy along with a well-rounded treatment program, than just about any other. I have seen people in wheelchairs able to walk, people who were bedridden able to function normally again, people with all manner of chronic nerve and muscle pains greatly relieved, I get calls from doctors and happy people from all over to thank us for this one formula they give credit for changing their life. No one remedy is going to be the silver bullet that “cures” all that ails you, but key remedies such as Borrelogen are a primary tool in the journey towards regaining the quality of life we all seek. I would use this remedy in anything that even remotely smells like any of the 50 something chronic symptoms of Lyme disease with or without a positive lab test. I am often asked the question, whether or not Borrelogen can be used with antibiotics… through all the years there have been no reports of interference… but I and many others of what I consider the top doctors in Biological Medicine are finding antibiotics are of limited effect in the long run.

This is how Borrelogen works. It is a frequency matched botanical formula specifically designed to match and enhance the body’s own energy necessary to bring into balance the overgrowth of all of the pleomorphic stages of bacterial spirochete called Borrelia burgdorferi, as well as the often seen co-infections of Babesia microti, Human monocytic and granulocytic Ehrlichia, and the many and varied elusive Human Herpes Viruses, including the HHV-6. Again, Borrelogen is a combination of botanicals specifically selected for their unique combined molecular crystalline vibrational matrix, as opposed to their specific chemical constituents as in most medicines.

I want to pause a minute here to explain what I mean by crystalline matrix. The latest research shows that every tissue in the body is a liquid crystal. The tissues of the body make up the completely integrated crystalline matrix that regulates the function of the body fiber optically. This crystalline matrix enables the body to adapt to changes in its internal and external environment at the speed of light. For years maverick physiologists have stated that the ion-transfer mechanism of the nerve impulses in the human body are way too slow to account for the huge amount of information transfer that is going on in the body. Our desktop computers operate much faster than nerve impulses, yet these computers still cannot compute as fast as humans. It sounds like the Human Physiology and Neurology textbooks need to be revised. What we used to think was running the body, the central and peripheral nervous system is just another cog in the wheel, with the crystalline-fiber optics network carrying the bulk of the information and maintaining the integrity of the human organism. Just to help you understand how phenomenal this new discovery is I’ll put it into terms most of you in this Information Age can appreciate. The fiber optic networks that are used in the United States for communication purposes can carry “up to 3 trillion bits of information. At that rate, downloading the entire contents of the Library of Congress, a feat requiring 82 years with a dial-up modem, would take just 48 seconds.” So when we speak now of the crystalline matrix of the human body as being fiber optic, and this is what enables everything to function correctly and this must be addressed in order for the t-cells of your immune system to normalize and to rewrite the microbial erroneous software then having a way such as frequency matched remedies that address this most important aspect of health is of tremendous, no stupendous importance! A breakdown in the body’s matrix ability to adapt is known as illness or disease.

To my knowledge Borrelogen and the family of Jernigan Nutraceutical formulas, is the only formulation specifically designed to frequency-match the unique, global needs of the energy matrix of the body in order to assist the body in restoring control of all of these microbial possibilities. Understanding this matrix aspect of the human organism, we now have a better philosophy of supporting the body’s efforts to heal itself. The effects of everything you do either enhance Gods-design of your body or interfere with it. What is your medicine doing? Borrelogen and the family of Jernigan Nutraceutical products target, at up to the speed of light, the restoration of the control mechanisms in the body. They work much like inputting a corrective software program to overwrite a computer virus interfering with your body · Toxicity testing has been done on Borrelogen to verify its safety, and it was found to be so non-toxic as to not need further testing under the FDA guidelines since it is unlikely anyone would be drinking gallons of it. (cont.)
Last edited by Claudia on Tue 11 Dec 2007 22:22, edited 1 time in total.
Claudia

Postby Claudia » Tue 11 Dec 2007 22:10

Much more information on the use of Borrelogen as part of a successful treatment protocol for people suffering from Lyme disease, MS, ALS, and many other supposed auto-immune disease can be found in the book my wife and I have written… “Beating Lyme Disease Using Alternative Medicine and God-Designed Living”.The Neuro-Antitox Formulas represent a significant advancement in the fight against toxins that are attracted to the human nervous system. The Neuro-Antitox Formulas are a line of four targeted formulas which were developed by using Bio-Resonance Scanning™ to be frequency-matched to render null and void the specific neurotoxins of Lyme spirochetes and the other Lyme-related microbes. As an added benefit these formulas are backed with strong research to also assist the body in eliminating virtually every known neuro-toxic heavy metal, especially the very resistant metallic and methyl-mercury, which are known to be 1000-100,000 times more toxic than lead. Neuro-toxins are substances that are attracted to the tissues of the nervous system. Neuro-toxins are understood to be the number one cause of the symptoms experience by people suffering with Lyme borreliosis, MS, ALS, and virtually every degenerative disease, including the ultimate degenerative disease…cancer. Neuro-toxins are actually nerve poisons. There are many products on the market that will mobilize these toxins, however because of the lipophilic/neurotropic nature of these neurotoxins, most are reabsorbed by the abundant nerve endings of the intestines leading to new symptoms and potentially worse symptoms.

This is not the case with the Neuro-Antitox Formulas. The Neuro-Antitox Formulas are not only designed to dislodge neuro-toxins, but also to break them down, and bind them up, in order for them to be effectively eliminated from the body. These unique formulas also work to strengthen the organs and systems of detoxification and elimination. This is necessary because when one starts pulling out toxins from all over the body, using whatever method, it is going to cause a strain on the already over taxed organs of elimination, such as the liver, kidneys, lungs, skin, and colon. The Neuro-Antitox Formulas are unique in the industry because they are targeted toward the specific regions most often affected by Lyme and heavy metal neurotoxins. These regions are the central and peripheral nervous system (CNS/PNS), the heart and associated tissues, and the Musculo-skeletal system (muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments, fascia). Each formula, with the exception of the Neuro-Antitox Basic, utilizes a new technology – Sarcobioenergetic Potencies™ (SBEP™). SBEP represents the latest technology in bioelectrical, biochemical engineering, and quantum physics. According to clinical research, Biosarcoenergetic Potencies may help drive or direct the other ingredients of the formulas to the primary problem areas.

While SBEP is an unverifiable technology, clinical outcomes and sensitive testing techniques lend it credibility when compared to the globally-acting Basic Formula, which has no SBEP’s added. Research and clinical studies have determined that there are neuro-toxins released by the Borrelia burgdorferi (Bb) spirochete.1 Neurotoxins are nerve poisons. These toxins according to research are the cause of most if not all of the symptoms of Lyme disease. It is also believed that tissue damage is not caused by Lyme bacteria directly, in other words the bacteria are not “eating” your tissues. It is the accumulation of Bb toxins in your body that is most likely responsible for the symptoms experienced by Lyme sufferers.

Another astonishing new finding was released by John Travis in the July, 2003, Volume 164 of the Science News. He reported that research performed by John F. Prescott found that certain antibiotics, such as the fluoroquinolones, the class of antibiotics that includes Cipro, actually trigger a type of virus called bacteriophages (viruses that normally eat bacteria) to cause the bacterium they have infected to start producing toxins2. These viruses can act as genetic delivery vans, invading bacteria, such as spirochetes, often lying dormant, until activated by a change in the host environment. Once activated these viruses insert their toxin generating genes into the bacterial chromosomes. These viruses turn basically harmless bacterium into killers through this genetic sequencing of toxins3. So now we see that not only are these toxins released through the die-off of bacteria, and not only can antibiotics actually increase the production of the toxins, but these viruses can cause the bacteria to rupture spilling their toxins into your body4. When a doctor uses an antibiotic and kills some Lyme spirochetes, there is a resultant Jarish-Herxheimer reaction…a worsening of the patient’s symptoms in response to the increased release of bacterial die-off toxins. The toxins are dumped into the blood stream and are circulated throughout the body until they can either be eliminated by the body or become lodged in areas of weakened tissues. As neurotoxins they are preferentially taken up by nerve tissue. These lodged toxins are one of the reasons that symptoms can persist even after the actual Bb infection is gone because the toxins can remain as an irritant in the tissues for years.

Chronic Lyme sufferers do not have adequate detoxification mechanisms to detoxify these Bb toxins. Our newly developed, products should assist in the elimination of these specific Lyme-related toxins, which should to a large degree eliminate many of the Lyme symptoms, and the worsening of symptoms from effective treatment. But remember, symptoms will not completely disappear just with the elimination of Lyme toxins, simply because health and healing entails more than the absence of toxins. There is a very good test for detecting the presence of neurotoxins in the brain called the VCS test, which stands for Visual Contrast Sensitivity Test. The VCS test has been successfully used in medical diagnosis and subclinical neurotoxicity detection. The VCS is produced by the Stereo Optical Company, is simple to use, and can be used indefinitely without ever wearing out. If your doctor does not use this test, let him know about it, because it is well researched, and for once you can track your progress on a daily basis if you so desire. As neurotoxin levels go down your test should improve.

To perform the test you simply hold the apparatus in front of you, as the instructional sheet will indicate, and the degree that you can visually see certain images on a card determines the level of neurotoxins. General body detoxification nutritional and botanical supplements are plentiful on the nutraceutical market. These products are designed to be general detoxifiers of the liver and intestines. While these products are a very good idea for almost everyone, they are not designed to handle Lyme neurotoxins. (cont.)
Last edited by Claudia on Tue 11 Dec 2007 22:26, edited 1 time in total.
Claudia

Postby Claudia » Tue 11 Dec 2007 22:12

That is why I have developed a line of four targeted supplements using Bio-Resonance Scanning™, which are frequency-matched to the specific neurotoxins of Lyme spirochetes and the other Lyme-related microbes. Each of the following formulas are bottled in 270 capsules, which should last about a month at a general recommended adult dosage of three capsules, three times per day, or as directed by your healthcare professional. This dosage recommendation should be doubled, two to three days prior to any mercury amalgam dental filling removal, as well as four days following the removal.

1. Neuro-Antitox Cardio™ - for those suffering primarily from heart problems from Lyme toxins and heavy metals. Indications: angina, palpitations, hypertension, arrhythmia, valve problems, shoulder and arm pain, shortness of breath, chronic fatigue. Ingredients – Silphium lac. 100mg, beta-sitosterol 100mg, chlorella 250mg, molybdenum 100mcg, as well as the sarcobioenergetic potencies in P6, 12, and 30 of cardiac plexus, cardia, myocardium, endocardium, mitral valve, tricuspid valve, and aorta.

2. Neuro-Antitox Musculo-Skeletal™ - for those suffering primarily from muscle and joint problems from Lyme toxins and heavy metals. Indications: Muscle and joint pain and weakness, sensations in the extremities of burning, tingling, radiating pain, swelling, arthritic and rheumatic conditions. Ingredients – Silphium lac. 100mg, beta-sitosterol 100mg, chlorella 250mg, molybdenum 100mcg, as well as the sarcobioenergetic potencies in P-6, 12, and 30 of connective issue/fascia, cartilage, Intervertibral joints (cervical, thoracic, and lumbar), humoral joint, elbow joint, intercarpal joints, knee joint, interphalangeal joint, bamboo, rhus toxicodendron.

3. Neuro-Antitox CNS/PNS™ - for those suffering primarily from problems in the brain, meninges, and peripheral nerves from Lyme toxins and heavy metals. Indications include, but are not limited to – cognitive disturbances, dizziness, and vertigo, disturbances in vision, neuritis, neuralgia, numbness, palsies, and headaches. Ingredients – Silphium lac. 100mg, beta-sitosterol 100mg, chlorella 250mg, molybdenum 100mcg, as well as the sarcobioenergetic potencies in P6, 12, and 30 of cerebrospinal fluid, dura mater, cerebellum, optic nerve, substantia nigra, cerebral cortex, cranial nerve VIII (vestibulocochlear n.), myelencephalon, temporal lobe, occipital lobe, quadrigeminal plate, lumbar plexus, brachial plexus, periodontium.

4. Neuro-Antitox Basic™ - good for global detoxification of the Lyme toxins, heavy metals, and for those who are unsure which specific Neuro-Antitox to take. This formula does not contain any sarcobioenergetic potencies added. Ingredients – Silphium lac. 100mg, beta-sitosterol 100mg, chlorella 250mg, molybdenum 100mcg The chief ingredient in all of these formulas is a novel-use botanical, Silphium laciniatum. Out of 5000 different natural substances tested using Bio-Resonance Scanning™, Silphium tested superior for detoxifying the Lyme-specific neurotoxins. The Neuro-Antitox formulas also contain the next best substances identified as synergistic, or supportive along with the Silphium… chlorella, beta-sitosterol, and the trace mineral molybdenum. The only difference between the Cardio, Musculo-Skeletal, and CNS/PNS formulas is the use of Sarcobioenergetic Potencies™ which may act as driving agents or in other words act to direct the Silphium and other key ingredients to the specific tissues where they are needed, instead of just circulating around the body randomly.

These are not homeopathic potencies, rather energetic imprints of tissues of rabbit, porcine, or bovine origin, depending upon which animal’s tissue most closely matches human tissue. In that they are only energetic imprints, there is no potential for viral contaminants, such as Mad-Cow virus. The “Basic” formula does not have any of these Sacrobioenergetic Potencies and is therefore good when you are not sure which formula you need, or for more global symptoms. The combined effect of these key ingredients makes the Neuro-Antitox formulas an absolute must in any well-rounded treatment plan. I would recommend that Neuro-Antitox dietary supplement be taken for at least one week before beginning any antibiotic or other medical or alternative treatment to minimize any Herxheimer reaction.

Remember, Herxheimer reactions are caused by toxins, the Neuro-Antitox formulas are designed to “mop up”, bind-up, and breakdown these Lyme-related toxins to hopefully eliminate any adverse reactions to the Lyme bacteria die offs. Besides Silphium laciniatum being an awesome anti-neurotoxin, it was successfully used in times long passed to treat various cancers, all forms of asthma, bronchitis, and was effective in breaking down mucus in the tissues. Resonance testing reveals that Silphium may also bind heavy metals, and breakdown isopropyl alcohol, and benzene accumulations, adding to its phenomenal arsenal of beneficial effects.
Claudia

Postby minx » Tue 11 Dec 2007 22:48

:shock: very very much words to read. Sorry this is an article that does not appeal to my European mind :cry:

A lot of I this and I that..... who the hell does (s)he thinks (s)he is that I should believe him(er)? :o

And what's with the overload on words? Is it so that everybody can find his own magical word/sentence to win him over?

And I didn't even start about the load of nonsense that is printed.......
minx

Postby Claudia » Tue 11 Dec 2007 22:55

minx wrote::

And what's with the overload on words? Is it so that everybody can find his own magical word/sentence to win him over?

And I didn't even start about the load of nonsense that is printed.......

:lol: Exactly!
Claudia

Postby cave76 » Wed 12 Dec 2007 3:47

Dr. David Jernigan

Quote from his piece in Townsend Letter:

It might be a surprise to you to know that the leading type of drug-causing adverse reactions is antibiotics.

As reported in the scientifically referenced article, 'Death by Medicine,' by Gary Null, PhD, et al., the leading cause of death in America is adverse drug reactions.

It is reported that approximately 800,000 people die yearly, due in large part to adverse reactions and conventional medicine's philosophy of care.

Over one million hospital admissions in the United States are due to adverse drug reactions.

Gary Null, author of the book Jernigan mentioned: A very quick bit of research found these tidbits----and many more.

Gary Michael Null (born 1945) is a talk radio host and author on alternative and complementary medicine, and nutrition in the United States. He is also a social critic of psychiatry and conventional medicine.

Gary Null holds an Associate Degree in Business Administration as well as a Bachelor of Science degree from Thomas Edison State College in Trenton, New Jersey and a PhD from Union Institute & University in Cincinnati, Ohio, in human nutrition and public health sciences.

His PhD thesis was titled, "A Study of Psychological and Physiological Effects of Caffeine on Human Health."

This school is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools but its accreditation does not cover awarding of PhDs in the sciences, only in the humanities. He is a New York State Registered Dietitian and Nutritionist.

Gary Null is also noted for his views concerning HIV and AIDS. From a June 2000 article[18] he wrote:

"A growing number of critics, including leading virologists and Nobel Prize winning scientists, doctors, journalists, and other academicians, question HIV’s relationship to the diseases we term AIDS. Some argue that HIV has never been isolated; therefore, we have no proof of its existence. Others believe that HIV does exist, but that it can’t possibly be doing everything that it is purported to do as it is merely one of 3,000 retroviruses, none of which have ever been proven harmful. What these dissenters have in common is a belief in the need to re-evaluate the HIV = AIDS hypothesis."

Both of these 'doctors' are revered and idolized by many of the posters at Lymenet USA----and people who DON'T revere them stay quiet for fear of 'causing trouble'. A practice that has led to the demise of Lymenet USA and it's former strength.

cave76

Postby Joe Ham » Wed 12 Dec 2007 3:51

Thanks for the comment Claudia,
I feared you had left the rational world for a moment there.
Joe Ham

Postby minx » Wed 12 Dec 2007 12:01

cave76 wrote:Dr. David Jernigan

Quote from his piece in Townsend Letter:

It might be a surprise to you to know that the leading type of drug-causing adverse reactions is antibiotics.

As reported in the scientifically referenced article, 'Death by Medicine,' by Gary Null, PhD, et al., the leading cause of death in America is adverse drug reactions.

It is reported that approximately 800,000 people die yearly, due in large part to adverse reactions and conventional medicine's philosophy of care.

Over one million hospital admissions in the United States are due to adverse drug reactions.

Of course I didn't know he was a DOCTOR when I wrote my comment, this could change my opinion, I think... :?

Thought again and.... No it won't :mrgreen:

cave76 wrote:Both of these 'doctors' are revered and idolized by many of the posters at Lymenet USA----and people who DON'T revere them stay quiet for fear of 'causing trouble'. A practice that has led to the demise of Lymenet USA and it's former strength.[/i]

Will I be in trouble the next time I visit the USA :|
minx

Postby cave76 » Wed 12 Dec 2007 17:02

minx----you won't be in trouble as long as you stay off Lymenet usa. :) I sometimes think all the nutters in the USA clump up there---- sorta like curds when making cheese. LOL

I also found a Terry Jernigan listed in Google---who does some things with magnetic resonance or ??? Don't know if she's related or not. Maybe it's in the genes?
cave76

Next

Return to Unconventional Methods