orhttp://www.actionlyme.org/PAM3CYS_IMMUN ... ESSION.htm
Remember, now, The Lyme crymes is a False Claims Act case against Yale University (if the USDOJ fags continue to dance with the sugarplum NRA).
What we are going to find is that Yale, by not reporting the adverse events to LYMErix (or bothering with these patients at all), missed the common link to all chronic, devastating and deadly illnesses: ALS, MS, cancer, CFIDS/FM, Leukemia, what was wrong with the HIV vaccines, etc... and that link was OspA- Yale's vaccine (Pam3Cys). OspA is a fungal (mycoplasmal) antigen that turns off the immune system through various mechanisms. This allows common latent viruses of all kinds to become un-latent. The latently infected cells do not autokill as they should when the common latent viruses start replicating (the normal mechanism of immunity), and the fungal Pam3Cys antigen OspA, turns off antibody production against similar antigens. (See the journal articles below this white box.)
1) Yale never had a Lyme vaccine (it was not proven to prevent Lyme in lab animals).
2) Yale claims the Dearborn method is Lyme, when they have a truly validated test that proves otherwise.
3) Yale's Robert Schoen never reported to the FDA that he could not read his Western Blots in LYMErix vaccinated people, so he lied to the FDA about the efficacy and safety of LYMErix, Yale's patented vaccine.
4) Schoen instructed MDs to blow-off LYMErix systemic disease (immune suppression) victims, but reveals the RICO method in the Munchausen's book (libel). This publication by Schoen is the single most significant reason the crime should be charged against Yale; L2 Diagnostics and PolyGenomics. Schoen knew LYMErix was never a vaccine, he knew Dearborn was bogus, and he worked with Dave Persing on the primary or central RICO patent, but never told anyone the reason OspA and B were left out of the standard at Dearborn.
Gary Wormser reporting the blunting of the immune response in OspA vaccinated animals:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1086 ... d_RVDocSum
"OspA interferes with the response of lymphocytes to proliferative stimuli including a blocking of cell cycle phase progression."
Says Dave Persing, formerly with the Mayo Clinic, and owner of the central Imugen-Corixa-L2 Diagnostics RICO patent (This is a patent for a modified OspA vaccine-as-an-adjuvant, but they never told the FDA they knew there were problems with LYMErix. The patent was applied for in May, 2001, when LYMErix was still on the market- but none of the evil murderous bastards said a word to the FDA about this):
"Accordingly, the methods of the invention provide a powerful and selective approach for modulating the innate immune response pathways in animals without giving rise to the toxicities often associated with the native bacterial components that normally stimulate those pathways." http://patft.uspto.gov/6,800,613
5) Yale claims their is no such thing as congenital Lyme, while having performed autopsies or reported about several congenital Lyme deaths and abnormal infant outcomes.
6) Schoen is playing a DNA/RNA primers shell game. The RICO patent Borrelia strain was identified with the proper RNA methods (probably at least in 1995), but these correct primers have never been used to assess treatment outcomes.
7) They committed this crime with clear intent to cause harm, due to all the obvious slander, perjury, stalking, wiretapping, and harassment, and especially, the Munchausen's accusations.
From the August, 2005 complaint to HomeLame Stupidity Secretary Jerkoff:
14) The Lyme disease racketeering crime involved insurance companies’ denial of care for chronic Lyme, which was also masterminded by Allen Steere when he defrauded the public by stating that late chronic nervous system Lyme was “some psychiatric disorder,” and wrote the “bogus article,” “Overdiagnosis [sic] of Lyme disease.” In this “bogus” (a word used by Yale’s Durland Fish in correspondence with the NIH’s Edward McSweegan) scientific report, Steere also used the bogus high-passage strain G39/40, to not find Lyme. Not finding Lyme saves insurance companies a great deal of money, since the relapsing-remitting treatment for this relapsing borreliosis, Lyme disease, which results in a Multiple Sclerosis-like syndrome according to Allen Steere (1991 Rheumatology News) costs $12,000 a month, minimally, as is the wholesale cost of the drug (the discounted price, where the pharmacy makes no profit). The spin is to say Lyme victims are just CRAZY and don’t have a real illness (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia are considered psychosomatic illnesses). However, the malpractice treatment of late nervous system Lyme, which is treatment with psychotropics, increases the dementia. This malpractice is even clearly against the American Psychiatric Associations’ Guidelines for the treatment of a delirium, since these guidelines clearly state “Medications for psychiatric disorders can be both the cause of delirium and exacerbate or contribute to delirium from other causes.”
8) Yale continues this crime because of the criminal liabilities associated with admitting their testing fraud (leaving OspA and B out of the diagnostic standard by using bogus strains in Europe). They still publish bogus articles, ie., Klempner, 2001, on the Standard-of-Care of Lyme, which is the basis for the 2001 and 2006 "Infectious Disease Society of America's" "guidelines" on a "disease" that Gary Wormser and Mark Klempner have revealed have generally no fatigue or delirium in 2005: a late Lyme arthritis in a knee. By and large, the only people who test positive to the new, bogus, 1994, CDC, Dearborn, Michigan, hypersensitivity reaction "case definition" are the late Lyme arthritis people, as explained in the RICO complaint to the USDOJ in the summer of 2003.http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/pd ... ookieSet=1
Click here to read
Here is proof that Gary Wormser knows that the current (Dearborn IgG) testing for Lyme only detects 9 of 59 patients according to Steere's IgG criteria: (9/59) = 15% ??
Read carefully what Wormser says in this ▲report:http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/picren ... obtype=pdf
Wormser says he is assessing Steere's IgG recommendation for the CDC to adopt (Dearborn), and that it was NO GOOD. Yet it was adopted by the CDC anyway. Who approved this standard, even though none of the labs agreed?
For Wormser to report in the IDSA guidelines and in the movie, Under Our Skin, that one has to have a positive test for Lyme, means he has published scientific fraud. Similarly, CDC says their testing for Lyme is "valid," when it is hardly valid, if only 15 % cases of Lyme are identified by IgG.
You can see the link to the YouTube clip of UnderOurSkin where Wormser says a person needs to have a positive test or a rash in order to have Lyme, here: http://www.actionlyme.org/MOMS_CAN_GIVE ... BABIES.htm
▲At the bottom of the page.
The ALS outcome of Lyme is clearly deadly, but the Western Blots of those Lyme-ALS victims would never have tested positive to the Steere/Dearborn-Lyme-is-only-a-reactive-arthritis-in-a-knee-Method. Hence, these will be murder charges.
Lou Gehrig's disease is also linked to fungal infections (Mycoplasma and OspA), as is the case with chronic Lyme and the Multiple Sclerosis outcome: MEDLINE LINK. These chronic illnesses, these New Great Imitator outcomes, seem to be the result of the immune suppression caused by the shed fungal antigens, like OspA.
9) Yale and UConn performed a pediatric trial with LYMErix - knowing it was never a vaccine - in Europe on Czech children, without informing the Czech's that there is no OspA from B31 in Europe. This is technically known as "assault." The pediatric LYMErix trial had no value other than to determine how badly the children would be damaged.
10) The reason the RICO cabal caved was because in the movie, UnderOurSkin, shown in New York City on April 26, 2008, Yale's Eugene Shapiro flat-out lied his face off about congenital Lyme. This made Blumenthal's staff utterly FURIOUS.
11) The crooks are playing a DNA/RNA shell game and lied to and about Borrelia mastersi (DNA Crimes: mastersi) The DNA from Masters Disease traces to a Bovine Relapsing Fever and Barbour applied for a patent for its flagellin gene in 1996. The crooks STILL haven't told Ed Masters that OspA means nothing as regards whether or not Borrelia are in ticks (the real disease is Relapsing Fever which is clearly all over the country), despite using the proper RNA and DNA primers (16S and 23S and flagellin) for nearly 20 years whenever they want to identify spirochetes in ticks. (Humans don't matter; only royalties matter.)
Barbour's Lonestari patent: 5,932,220
These filthy, dirty, low-life CDC crooks have no shame.
AIG is a supporter of this RICO clique.
Kaiser-Permanente is a founder of the ALDF.com RICO enterprise at New York Medical College, in Valhalla, New York.
The FDA formally disclaims their responsibility to look at the data BigPharma sends them, to see if the perps followed FDA's testing rules (to see if their products actually do what they claim, or in the case of LYMErix, the FDA did not check the validity of the Dearborn method).
Not one single MD group or association anywhere in America says a single word about this RICO testing crime, despite the CT Attorney General's office suing the bastards, and the agreement looks like the perps want to avoid criminal charges.
LOL. It was over congenital Lyme. (4+ cases reported by Yale, Steere and Willy Burgdorfer)
Not one single newspaper has covered the story of the Lyme testing fraud. Not one single newspaper interviewed Allen Steere and asked him why he went to Europe with a bogus "high-passage" strain to invent the new Dearborn (CDC) diagnostic standard- the one Gary Wormser reported only detected 9/59 cases of Lyme.
Not one single newspaper interviewed anyone at the CDC and asked them about the meaning of their MHC-restricted antibodies claims in their 1992 patents with SmithKline in Europe.
Not one single medical journal or medical society in the entire USA or Europe ever had a scientific team look into our claims that changing the diagnostic standard for Lyme (to make it only a late Lyme arthritis in a knee) was scientific fraud, despite the Blumenthal lawsuit.
Not one single newspaper or medical society looked into and reported that Yale missed all the immune suppression outcomes caused by a fungal vaccine (OspA or LYMErix) and the auto-vaccination or auto-tolerization process of spirochetal blebbing, that resulted in all the New Great Imitator outcomes or the immune dysregulation/suppression outcomes (they are the same), or considered what this crime's effect might be on discovery in other chronic illnesses, including cancer and HIV.http://www.jimmunol.org/cgi/content/full/170/1/508
Prior exposure to LPS both in vitro and in vivo can lead to desensitization of immune cells to subsequent challenge with LPS, a phenomenon that has been referred to as "endotoxin tolerance."
(There is more of this kind of data below this white box; the issue for chronic Lyme is tolerance to fungal infections of the blood, like mycoplasma and Candida albicans, or tolerance that leads to the phenomenon of common virally infected cells becoming un-latent, and then not auto-killing, eg, Epstein-Barr, cytomegalovirus, HHV-6 etc, which most people with chronic neurologic Lyme have.)
You all see this data nowhere else in the world, correct?
◄"On occasion, these atypical-appearing large lymphocytes have been misinterpreted in biopsy by several laboratories as cells of a malignant lymphoma or leukemia. Bb antigens, then, may stimulate growth of immature lymphocytic suibsets in some target organs, as well as in the cerebrospinal fluid (Szyfelbein and Ross 1988). Usual bacterial infections do not produce such lymphocytic infiltrates in tissue. These immunoblastoid cells in Bb infections at times resemble those found in Epstein-Barr virus infections. Does Bb reactivate latent virus infections in tissues? Do some tick inocula harbor simultaneous infectious agents (ixodid ticks can harbor Rickettsiae, Babesia microti, and Ehrlichia bacteria, in addition to Bb), producing multi-agent infections in some hosts? Further studies can clarify these issues by mans of tissue-based molecular probe analysis." -
Paul Duray, NCI, NIH, Ft. Detrick, at the 1992 Cold Spring Harbor Crooks' Conference, published in Steve Schutzer's Lyme Disease: Molecular and Immunologic Approaches.http://www.amazon.com/Lyme-Disease-Immu ... 669&sr=1-2
From the 1989 IDSA Reviews Special Supplement on Lyme and Spirochetal Diseases, article by Paul Duray:
Immature B cells can also be seen in the spinal fluid. These cells can appear quite atypical- not unlike those of transformed or neoplastic lymphocytes.
It is a well-known phenomenon that women (with no-penises) are so highly distracted by penises, that they have been known to self-cause these somatoform pseudoleukemias and spongiform changes in their brains, so nevermind.
I think it is so frickin funny that not a single MD in America has any balls or brains. Not even when you put a whole bunch of them together. Not even as a group do they have a ball or a brain cell.
Check it out:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1538 ... d_RVDocSum
J Neurovirol. 2004 Oct;10(5):278-83.Click here to read Links
Cerebrospinal fluid CD4+ T cells from a multiple sclerosis patient cross-recognize Epstein-Barr virus and myelin basic protein.
Holmøy T, Kvale EØ, Vartdal F.
Institute of Immunology, Rikshospitalet University Hospital, Oslo, Norway. firstname.lastname@example.org
Epstein-Barr virus-specific CD4+ T cells could be involved in the pathogenesis of multiple sclerosis, provided they can gain entry to the intrathecal compartment. The authors have previously demonstrated that cerebrospinal fluid T cells from multiple sclerosis patients recognize autologous Epstein-Barr virus-transformed B cells. They now report that CD4+ T cells specific for the Epstein-Barr virus DNA polymerase peptide EBV 627-641 were present in the cerebrospinal fluid from one of two multiple sclerosis patients, and that a high proportion of these CD4+ T cells cross-recognized an immunodominant myelin basic protein peptide, MBP 85-99. In the observed patient, the proportion of EBV 627-641-specific CD4+ T cells seemed to exceed 1/10,000 in cerebrospinal fluid, compared to approximately 1/100,000 in blood. These findings prove that Epstein-Barr-virus specific CD4+ T cells can gain access to the intrathecal compartment, and suggest that Epstein-Barr virus-specific CD4+ T cells could target myelin basic protein in the central nervous system.
Lyme and Multiple Sclerosis?
Who is Roland Martin?
Multiple Sclerosis, I note, is not an autoimmune arthritis in a knee.
Chronic Lyme and LYMErix Disease are all the New Great Imitator immune suppression outcomes that are associated with Pam3Cys or OspA. That's why LYMErix came off the market. It wasn't because of poor sales, but because it gave people immune suppression outcomes, just like the ones into which chronic Lyme progresses (ALS, MS, Chronic Fatigue, Lupus, blood cancers, multiple myeloma, Fibromyalgia...).
The immune suppression caused by chronic Lyme (Relapsing Fever with a mycoplasmal twist) result in the activation of latent viruses of all kinds, like Epstein-Barr, leading to the likes of cancers and Multiple Sclerosis, since viruses are well-known to be associated with the development of cancers.
That's why Ft. Detrick and the National Cancer Institute are basically interrelated, which was how Paul Duray came into the picture, because he works for both. Duray actually worked with Steven Hatfill.
CDC Officer and ALDF Bioracketeer Alan Barbour explaining: "Immune System Overhwhelmed," US Patent 6,719,983-
"2.1 Methods of Treatment
"An important aspect of the invention is the recognition that Borrelia VMP-like sequences recombine at the vls site, with the result that antigenic variation is virtually limitless. Multiclonal populations therefore can exist in an infected patient so that immunological defenses are severely tested if not totally overwhelmed."
- - - - - -
"He finds that during the early stages of infection, B. burgdorferi avoids immune detection by decreasing its expression of surface proteins or cloaking its expressed surface proteins under a layer of slime. "It's using some sort of stealth-bomber-type mechanism," he says. Or, using another diversionary tactic called blebbing, the spirochete can pinch off bits of its membrane in order to release its surface proteins. Explains Barbour: "It's like a bacterial Star Wars defense program," in which released surface proteins might intercept incoming host antibodies keeping the spirochetes safe from immunological attack."
-- 1996, The Crooks. http://www.actionlyme.org/BARBOURS_STEALTH_BOMBERS.htm