September I will go do a test in Germany where probably they are more expert on it ( I did actually another antibody test after 2 years and a half with negative result but here the test are pretty basic test (IGG IGM Borrelia) not specific (Like ELISPOT) in fact a young girl got diagnosticated after 8 years of Lyme here in Italy too and before no one trusted her) . If you read everything until now THANK YOU , if not then THANK YOU anyways. I just needed to tell to someone after I have visited more than 30 doctors almost laughing at me (some even laughing and making jokes) when i told them that I could have Lyme Disease. One last wish would be if someone could tell me if I have actually symptoms of Lyme ( and reply to 2 questions under the symptoms list down below) or I m maybe confusing them with symptoms of being intoxicated by Ciprofloaxicin ( For who does not know being intoxicated by this Antibiotic gives you muscle weakness and tremors and Neuropathy). The symptoms that i had and still experiencing are explained year by year are reported here below:
DAY ONE TO 20 DAYS :
- High fever
- Lymph node huge
- Fainting episodes (almost never faint completely)
- Legs sometimes are so under fatigue tha almost drop
- Burning arms, all the way from elbow to each finger , and wrist burning with pain too.
- Burning Feet (Right one) and light pain to the knees
- Vision super sensible to light (really too much) plus seeing black spots and purple
- Weakness all over my body (neck muscles tremors , legs muscles tremor under work so when i use them for stairs for example)
FROM 6 MONTHS TO NOW ( gradually got worse) :
- Legs a little bit better due to exercises approach and supplements but still have same problem under stronger work
- Knees with Rheumatoid Arthritis symptoms (Orthopedic said if you didnt tell me that you were bitten i would actually diagnose you RA because your knees becomes red under effort and hurt like a sort of inflammation is generated continuously) (Im 23 years old and played soccer with 0 problems in my knees and 0 RA cases in my family.
- Tremors in my fingers ( pls who have had or still having Lyme Disease , do you actually have this? I have a lot and is so scary)
- Peroneal nerve of the Foot does a kind of "Bzzz" if i press with my finger (Peripheral Neurophaty)
- Vision super sensible still
- Weakness all over my body still
1) CAN IT MIGHT BE THAT I HAVE LYME ? AND CAN AN IGG GIVE FALSE NEGATIVE? OR RELY ON A ANTIBODY TEST IS ENOUGH? BECAUSE SYMPTOMS DONT GO AWAY ...
2) AND FOR WHO KNOWS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE FLOXED , IT IS MORE PROBABILITY THAT IM FLOXED OR UNDER TICK INFECTION (GIVEN MY SYMPTOMPS AND DUE TO THE FACT THAT I HAD THE BYTE CLOSE TO THE USE OF CIPRO)?