I'm new in the forum and I introduce myself

Here you can introduce yourself and give an account of your medical history, visits to physicians, results of treatments, etc.
montseniana

I'm new in the forum and I introduce myself

Post by montseniana » Thu 2 Mar 2017 19:40

Hi all,

I'm new here, I'm from Spain, concretely from Catalonia, and recently diagnosed with lyme by my Dr., on November of 2016.

I'm 37 years old, near 38. I was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Hypermobility Syndrome, Dysautonomia and Dry Mucous Syndrome at 30.

There are a lot of people with similar diagnoses that are positive for Lyme, and my Dr. thought it would be a good idea to do an analysis. She does dark field microscopy analysis. We don't know what kind of spirochete I have, or what co-infections I have, apart from some viruses (epstein barr, varicella zoster, parvovirus B19 and human respiratory syncytial virus). Now I don't have enough money to do all this analysis. I will do them in a future.

That I can remember, I was bitten by a tick when I was 8 or 9 years old, and with another when I was 16 years. I don't remember rash. I've been sick all my life, my mother says that since I was born. I have lived with dogs and cats all my life.

I start my treatment with samento and banderol on Decembre, I'm doing this treatment because of MCS I don't tolerate antibiotics.

I have a few seconds of my dark field analysis on a video, here is the link:

https://vimeo.com/194429932

Thanks for reading me! :)