Parasitic Worms

For everything that is related to Lyme and/or Lymeland, but doesn't fit in the other forums. Speak your mind, connect, ask help, etc.
Cobwebby

Re: Parasitic Worms

Post by Cobwebby » Fri 10 Jul 2009 2:57

Claudia- did you happen to share your dog's food preferences on LNusa and the lack of parasites in his stool?

Are these people having their poop samples analized? How do they know?
The greater part of our happiness or misery
depends on our dispositions,
and not on our circumstances.
Martha Washington

Claudia

Post by Claudia » Mon 13 Jul 2009 21:54

Cobwebby wrote:Claudia- did you happen to share your dog's food preferences on LNusa and the lack of parasites in his stool?
No. I have never been a member of LNusa, this is a LNE exclusive.
Are these people having their poop samples analized? How do they know?
Some have, with most reporting getting back negative results.

These people will then often be told that the tests are totally unreliable and that the modern medical profession is ignorant about parasitic worm infestation. They are then directed to curezone, 'deworming' supplement marketing websites and the salt & C protocol site "lymephotos" for the 'real evidence.' And of course the usual dramatic and alarming testimonials and anecdotal postings along with the dire warnings of their fellow forum members that have personally expelled more worms than an acre heap of ripe compost.

Cobwebby

Post by Cobwebby » Wed 22 Jul 2009 6:09

"the modern medical profession is ignorant about parasitic worm infestation."

If that's the case then they should be referred to their local vet ! Vets have tons of experience checking for worms.

Oh well-the real parasites are those that feed off the gullible.
Martha Washington

Claudia

Post by Claudia » Wed 22 Jul 2009 17:09

From LNusa: How to test for morgellons and lyme - "The Red Wine Spit Test"
http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb ... ic/1/83756

Topic: How to test for morgellons and lyme
randibear
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11290

posted 07-21-2009 10:41 AM07-21-2009 10:41 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here is an explanation of morgellons and the red wine spit tests. i did the spit test and although i used sangria cause i didn't have the red wine, i could see exactly what they are talking about. wierd shaped clumps of stuff. now if somebody can rationally explain what they are, i'm going with this explanation.

here are symptoms or morgellons. this is posted from the nutrasilver web site. i have no interest in their product and have never tried it. although i am definitely going to.

1. “Filaments” are reported in and on skin lesions and at times extruding from intact-appearing skin. White, blue, red, and black are common among described fiber colors. Size is near microscopic, and good clinical visualization requires 10-30 X. Patients frequently describe ultraviolet light generated fluorescence. They also report black or white granules, similar in size and shape to sand grains, on or in their skin or on clothing. Most clinicians willing to invest in a simple hand held commercial microscope have thus far been able to consistently document the filaments.

2. Movement sensations, both beneath and on the skin surface. Sensations are often described by the patient as intermittently moving, stinging or biting. Involved areas can include any skin region (such as over limbs or trunk), but may be limited to the scalp, nasal passages, ear canals, or face…and curiously, legs below the knees.

3. Skin lesions, both (a) spontaneously appearing and (b) self-generated, often with pain or intense itching. The former (a) may initially appear as “hive-like”, or as “pimple-like” with or without a white center. The latter (b) appear as linear or “picking” excoriations. Even when not self-generated (as in unreachable regions of babies’ skin), lesions often progress to open wounds that heal incompletely (e.g., heal very slowly with discolored epidermis or seal over with a thick gelatinous outer layer.). Evidence of lesions persists visually for years.

4. Musculoskeletal Effects and Pain is usually present, manifest in several ways. Pain distribution is broad, and can include joint(s), muscles, tendons and connective tissue. Both vascular and “pressure” headaches and vertebral pain are particularly common, the latter usually with premature (e.g., age 20) signs of degeneration of both discs and vertebrae.

5. Extreme fatigue is universal and significant enough to interfere with the activities of daily living. Most patients meet the Fukuda Criteria for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome as well (Fukuda, Ann. Int. Med., 1994). Cardiology data and consistently elevated heart rates suggest a persistent myocarditis creating lowered cardiac output that has been partially compensated for by Starling’s Law.

6. Cognitive dysfunction also known as “Brain Fog”, includes frontal lobe processing signs interfering with logical thinking as well as short-term memory and attention deficit. All are measurable by Standard Psychometric Test batteries.

7. Emotional effects such as severe depression and suicidal tendencies are present in most patients. Character typically includes loss or limitation of boundary control (as in bipolar illness) and intermittent obsessional state. Degree varies greatly from virtually absent to seriously life altering.

Background: Precipitates foreign nanotech fibers/parasites through the gums in upwards of 99% of the human population.

’Red Wine Spit Test’: Materials and Procedure

Plastic bathroom cups.
3%(Hydrogen Peroxide)
Merlot Red Wine (i used sangria but any very very cheap red wine will do.)
Measuring spoons
Toothbrush/toothpaste
Watch or clock

Procedure:

1) Brush teeth very well.
2) Rinse mouth with water thoroughly.
3) Mix 2tsp (10mL) of Merlot Red Wine with 1 teaspoon (5mL) Hydrogen Peroxide in a plastic cup.
4) Use the red wine / peroxide solution as a mouth rinse; Rinse mouth vigorously with the wine/peroxide solution for exactly five minutes. Make sure to swish it in your cheeks and gums, etc for the full 5 minutes.
5) Now spit all the rinse into a bathroom cup.
6) Carefully examine the rinse for fibers. They are invariably present, and should look somewhat like wet chewing tobacco. Prepare to be shocked and upset. These are components of nanotech pathogens which we have all been infected with, most likely via chemtrails.i had to wait until the fizzing stopped but you could clearly see what they are talking about.
The original LNusa poster writes:
i did the spit test and although i used sangria cause i didn't have the red wine, i could see exactly what they are talking about. wierd shaped clumps of stuff. now if somebody can rationally explain what they are, i'm going with this explanation.
Rationally explained: What this person, or anyone who does this hocus pocus is seeing as 'fibers/parasites,' 'nanotech' or otherwise, is the result of the vigorous 5 minute peroxide rinse causing the oral cavity mucosa to exfoliate and slough off, made more dramatically visable for those anticipating 'worms' by red staining from the wine.

Cobwebby

Post by Cobwebby » Thu 23 Jul 2009 0:09

I did notice she forgot to floss.

Well, someone is getting a good gufwaw out of all this.
Everyday is April Fool's Day .
Martha Washington

rlstanley

Post by rlstanley » Thu 23 Jul 2009 0:58

I find it interesting to see where things like this red wine deal originate. Goggling "morgellons red wine spit tests", you come up with a lot of stuff: http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=n ... spit+tests
including a U-tube video where spitting into a toilet bowl is found to be a superior method; all kinds of comments follow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O6FtWvA97E

Apparently, this marvel originated in early 2008, and it is a treatment as well.

The writing that points to the original source is here: "MORGELLONS:" THE WINE - PEROXIDE TEST. Reminds me of the lymephotos site somehow. It points to MORGELLONS... A Natural Medicine Approach

searching the article for 'wine', one finds the origin
About one month ago my teeth started aching. It was slight at first and I really didn’t pay attention. About 4am one morning I awoke with the most painful “tooth ache” I could imagine. I tried every remedy I knew to no avail. I “talked to the kingdom” and got the answer to rinse the tooth vigorously with red wine. I certainly wouldn’t have thought of that. The results are on Mr. Carnicom’s web site.

I continue to “pull” them out everyday with the red wine therapy and, although not as many are coming out, I am still producing. It would be an interesting test to run for yourself to see if you have fibers in your gums. Many of my friends who do not have a single “Morgellons” symptom have done it and in all cases fibers can be seen in the sink. Another interesting test is to take your temperature (digital is the fastest) everyday. Everyone seems to be running lower than the 98.6 average. Some of my clients are down in the 94-95 range.
SNIP
February 9, 2008…Quick Update

I discovered this morning that combining a few therapies can increase the productivity of the wine/teeth therapy quite a bit.

For a few years now I have taken three to four Q-tips soaked in hydrogen peroxide and gone around the area where my teeth meet the gums. I follow this with flossing and rinsing with the Miracle II Neutralizer. Today I immediately followed that therapy with the vigorous swishing of red wine and was astounded at the rate of production. The amount of material (fibers) expelled was at least four to five times more than I get using the wine therapy separately. You might want to give it a try.

Many Blessings

Gwen Scott, N.D.

Claudia

Post by Claudia » Thu 23 Jul 2009 17:15

It is interesting to see how this type of nonsense starts, and then spreads.
Gwen Scott, N.D. wrote:

I “talked to the kingdom” and got the answer...
Is that New Age-speak for some type of cosmic "wellness" channeling?
Rita wrote:

Reminds me of the lymephotos site somehow.
I think so, too, and I wonder if the people that build these similar web sites are doing it as Cobby has suggested as some kind of mean spirited prank or goof on those susceptible people ("let's see if we can actually get people to read and believe in this stuff'), or if they are in fact as deluded as the true believers that then run with it?

Claudia

Post by Claudia » Tue 17 Nov 2009 0:29

Up for Fin.
Fin24 wrote on another thread:

I know 2 who have the so called Morgellons sx and I also have kept up with much of the analyses of it being fibrous but unidentifiable etc and yet I have NEVER until now seen even a mention that the "fibers" are or even can be "nanomachines"..even nano sized machines are identifiable
See fourth post from the top. "Nanotech pathogens," Lyme and Morgellons:
From LNusa: How to test for morgellons and lyme - "The Red Wine Spit Test"