James L. Schaller, MD, MAR, PA, DABPN, DABFM, CMI, CMR, PA

For everything that is related to Lyme and/or Lymeland, but doesn't fit in the other forums. Speak your mind, connect, ask help, etc.
Martian

Re: James L. Schaller, MD, MAR, PA, DABPN, DABFM, CMI, CMR, PA

Post by Martian » Tue 17 Nov 2009 22:03

In my opening post I mentioned that on this page from Schaller's site http://www.personalconsult.com/articles ... tment.html there are several reviews of Schaller's book "The Diagnosis and Treatment of Bartonella (2 Volumes of FULL Color)" listed on that page.

I gave an example of this one by a certain Troy Marks:
AMAZING RESEARCH. EASY TO READ. 2012 INFO, April 25, 2009

By TROY MARKS, MD "Physician" (Maine (United States)

This author is the leader in Bartonella, Babesia and chronic Lyme disease issues that fail routine doxycycline given for EXACTLY 40,200 minutes (4 weeks) and IV "forever" care.
That one is suddenly gone now. Odd, isn't it?

This one is still there, though:
By Louise C. "Louise C." (Tampa, FL)

I can only find this author doing anything practical and complete in the last decade. This infection seems to cause psychiatric troubles, mess up Lyme treatment, and many other things. A contribution to the human race.

trilobitehunter

Post by trilobitehunter » Wed 18 Nov 2009 18:30

I believe that I was recruited by a certain doctor or by someone employed by him. That person posed as a former (cured) patient on Lymnet.org in the U.S. . I was very sick at the time, very much afraid and very vulnerable. The extent to which this person pushed me to see this doctor should have been an instant red flag. I ended up in this doctor's office, signing/initialling what must have been 100 or more pages of documents. Some were ostensibly legal, others pages described specific treatments. By signing those I was apparently agreeing that I had read and understood them. I can tell you that the pace at which this doctor's secretary introduced those pages to me for signature was so rapid that I had barely time to scribble an indeciperable initials.

That is the reason you don't hear anything about this certain doctor; Lyme patients are in fear not only for their illness but also for their ability to pay for it. In the U.S., only my prescriptions are covered. I have spent several tens of thousands of dollars on Lyme care when one considers my flights, hotels, cars and doctors visits. This doctor threatens legal action. He threatens to take away the very thing that a patient needs to cure themselves; their finances. It is pervasive throughout almost everything you read that is associated with him. Even when he poses as someone else, as I firmly believe he does, it is often for the purpose of threatening legal action.

His secretary can only, in my opinion, be referred to as an accomplice.

A visit to him is so odd that it can hardly be described. It is so unlike any doctor's visit you can possibly imagine. And here's what he says to you, this is important, this is exactly what he said to me when I was in his office..."I am the only one who can cure you". The remainder of the visit is all downhill from there. It is a riduculous circus so outside what you would encounter in any other doctor's office that it is both sad and laughable.

Is he here on your Lymenet also, trolling? Perhaps I'll recieve a PM from him threatening legal action.

The U.S. version of Lymenet is a valuable resource, which helped me get help for Lyme but it is I think, heavily trolled by this doctor. He is enabled there by people who to me seem to be "Lyme Hobbyists" who are trying to craft the form of the Lyme disease community according to some ideal they have without regard for some obvious impropriety.

I do see a bit of a turning of the tide. At least there is some information about this bad guy can be found now. When I saw him, eveything I read was a glowing account and for the most part, someone researching Lyme encounters only those things.

Perhaps a group who has been hurt by this man and his secretary can form. I'd be interested to see how large it is.

Fin24

Post by Fin24 » Wed 18 Nov 2009 21:47

WE are safe here from most nonsense-- our admin sees to that

and we can mention names too

so, are you talking about Herr Schaller????

FWIW why dont you and the others EMAIL the FLORIDA STATE MEDICAL BDS

I dont buy into the " we need every Lyme Dr we can get" I rather take the attitude of "get rid of any professional who isnt acting professionally and ethically"

http://www.stateofflorida.com/Portal/De ... ?tabid=115

enforcing healthcare standards
http://www.doh.state.fl.us/MQA/enforcem ... e_home.htm

Medical Quality Assurance (850) 245-4224

Consumer Info
Medical Professionals Info
Health Info, Rules, Meetings & Links

Street Address:
Medical Quality Assurance
4052 Bald Cypress Way
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-3250

(Note:Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.)

Email: MQA_Medicine@doh.state.fl.us
Board Telephone: 850 245-4131
FAX: (850) 488-9325
Mailing Address:
4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin #C03
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-3253

attn: Filing Complaint against a Physician

Examples of complaints investigated include:

Practicing below minimum standards or negligence
Impairment/medical condition
Advertising violation
Sexual misconduct with a patient
Misfilled/mislabeled prescription
Failure to release patient records
Examples of complaints that may not be investigated include:

Fee disputes (broken or missed appointments)
Billing disputes
Personality conflicts
Bedside manner or rudeness of practitioners

http://www.doh.state.fl.us/mqa/enforcem ... e_csu.html
COMPLAINT FORMS are at the bottom of this linked page!!

IF WE AS VICTIMIZED PATIENTS DONT START DEMANDING ACCOUNTABILITY BY REPORTING THESE BEHAVIORS,THEN WE ONLY HAVE OURSELVES TO BLAME FOR OTHERS TO BE VICTIMIZED AND FOR OURSELVES TO BE VICTIMIZED AGAIN.

here is the info youll need

medical license for Schaller is ME86096, the rest is here too:
http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/IRM00profili ... ofNBR=1501

good luck and let us know what reply you get from Florida

LimeAid

Post by LimeAid » Thu 19 Nov 2009 20:34

So now Schaller is trolling the Seeking forum at LN for victims along with lymie in MD and others!
In my opinion the Seeking Forum there should be closed and all referrals given to the Support Groups whose feet are on the ground and deal with these Drs firsthand.

Fin24

Post by Fin24 » Thu 19 Nov 2009 21:35

Lime Aid

I agree that info must come from the locals BUT what LN is choosing to do per advice from MetallicBlue aka Micheal David Parent is to refer to HIM quel surprise

MB is trying to do with dr referring what tincup tries with "education and support groups"--make himself king and controller of those lists of Drs HE wants others to see--VERY DANGEROUS imo especially given HIS history and lack of confidence in his agenda( or for that matter his veracity)

he has lists he "obtained" from many and he annotated them and he added/removed practitioners as he saw fit--there are unvetted NDs there too according to my sources.

IMO those lists are as tainted as Schaller's files allegedly may be.

How do we warn others that they are best to seek the counsel of local support groups and NOT Metallic's lists and not even BettyG's?? Ive begged Betty to provide support groups and names of people who are leaders in their states and not drs SHE thinks are okay

Ive had this fight with them for YEARS--they want to be the sole arbiter's and the "go to guy" now changes --from BettyG now to MetallicBlue--but the attitude and goal is the same: CONTROL OF INFO FLOW

and it doesnt even make sense--in my opinion the locals best know who can be trusted, their treatment practices, quirks etc and most importantly whom to avoid

Ive been accused of sour grapes and not being a team player--I didnt mind ever when my NJ/Pa lists were passed along even without attribution or my name used BUT when they are altered and after Ive done the legwork and then another claims THEYVE done all that work.thats annoying.

I always welcome the help and would welcome the day Im not online and on phone for way many hours DAILY helping others--and yes all around the world, too.

its the WAY the help comes and the hidden agendas that I take issue with
Last edited by Fin24 on Fri 8 Jan 2010 21:57, edited 2 times in total.

LimeAid

Post by LimeAid » Thu 19 Nov 2009 22:45

Fin said
"and it doesnt even make sense--in my opinion the locals best know who can be trusted, their treatment practices, quirks etc and most importantly whom to avoid"

Absolutely, they also know who is being groomed and learning from those LLMDs who are true and real.
They are the up to the minute source for their State and the surrounding States as well.

trilobitehunter

Post by trilobitehunter » Sat 21 Nov 2009 21:25

Well the weather is fine here and unseasonably warm. I may just go into the city and have a pizza this afternoon, yum!

If you want to see something funny, go on lymet.org from the u.s.a.

Check out the recent posts from these individuals

Alidor
Faith9597
Bartonellababe

These people all seem to join Lymenet just when someone needs help in finding a doctor; how convenient.

It is also remarkable that their families have been spectacularly cured by that doctor; how amazing.

It is also just a bit surprising that even though these are very experienced with Lyme and that they have had their lives transformed by a certain doctor, that they just decide to join when someone needs a doctor; how suspicious.

I believe that I was trolled up on Lymenet by someone pretending to be a cured patient. I am blown away that the same person is stil there doing it today, every day; how revolting.

Martian

Post by Martian » Sat 21 Nov 2009 22:22

trilobitehunter wrote:It is also just a bit surprising that even though these are very experienced with Lyme and that they have had their lives transformed by a certain doctor, that they just decide to join when someone needs a doctor; how suspicious.
Yeah, good points. Whatever the explanation for this, those new users don't appear to be genuine.

Fin24

Post by Fin24 » Mon 23 Nov 2009 21:04

here is an update--MORE WEBSITES this Dr uses for his business

personalconsult.com
tampapsychiatry.com
naplespsychiatrist.com
bartonellamd.com
usmoldphysician.com
lymebabesiabartonellamold.com
moldsuffering.com
hopeacademic.com
suboxonemd.com

babesiabook.com
personalmedconsult.com ?
personalconsultcart.com
morgellonsmd.com
lymephysician.com

For anyone who hasn't seen it
http://www.expertwitness.com/prof/14243.htm

He is also on Angies List. Does anyone know what this list IS??

quite the collection of fishermen

edited to add even more websites

Fin24

Post by Fin24 » Mon 23 Nov 2009 21:19

more...

http://www.suboexonedoctor.com

and this is where he is advertising his ratings--presumably done mostly by him and his sock puppets
http://www.personalconsult.com/articles ... tings.html
Last edited by Fin24 on Wed 9 Dec 2009 0:35, edited 1 time in total.