The TwiLyme Zone

For everything that is related to Lyme and/or Lymeland, but doesn't fit in the other forums. Speak your mind, connect, ask help, etc.
admin
Site Admin

Re: The TwiLyme Zone

Post by admin » Fri 9 Apr 2010 15:00

Fin24 wrote:Do I ask him what he says to YOU anywhere else about ME??? by say, PM or phone or email?? do I try to control what YOU say about ME anywhere else?? I happen to KNOW a lot about what you say about me behind my back--thanks to Joe before he died and others...but I do not allow that to interfere with interactions HERE
(my emphasis)

Really cheap and insane to use someone who passed away, so he can't refute or bring nuances to what you say about him, and no-one can check whether what you say is true either.

I don't want you here anymore, so I am banning you permanently. You are nuts and truly nasty.

I would advise you to see a psychiatrist to find out what personality disorder and possibly other mental disorders you are suffering from and how to control it.

minitails2

Post by minitails2 » Sun 11 Apr 2010 20:35

Rhetorical question:

What will you all talk about now? Of course you still talk about Cave....

Martian

Post by Martian » Sun 11 Apr 2010 21:26

minitails2 wrote:What will you all talk about now?
As you can see for yourself, a lot is talked about on this board. Why would that change now?

Spanky

Post by Spanky » Sun 11 Apr 2010 21:40

"minitails2: Rhetorical question:

What will you all talk about now? Of course you still talk about Cave...
Yes, well, this is a "rhetorical" question, too, then...how many times have the two of them been banned, now?

When they started "Lymegate"...the count was up to 14-18 or so (between the two of them, don't remember exactly) , and they were laughing and boasting about it.

They've apparently been banned from more forums than I've ever been on or even heard of probably. So, this comes as a surprise to you? Really?

Always someone else's fault, I guess.

How long before one of them bans the other?

That's "rhetorical", as well...

minitails2

Post by minitails2 » Mon 12 Apr 2010 1:14

Spanky,
Who said I was surprised?

Spanky

Post by Spanky » Mon 12 Apr 2010 2:35

"minitails2": Spanky,
Who said I was surprised?
Well, gosh, Mins...guess you have got me there. Congratulations.

But so long as we're on "rhetorical" questions...I have sort of wondered what type of person hangs around and supports someone who says things like this about other Lyme patients:
"...no wonder his wife ran away--musta had to chew thru them straps to do so, too"!!

Please don't attempt to answer...I really do NOT want to know, think the answer is self-explanatory, and I suspect that I speak for most, if not all of us here, when I say that I really don't want to hear any more about it.

Let's move on, okay?

minitails2

Post by minitails2 » Mon 12 Apr 2010 20:44

Sorry, not quite ready to move on.

Just wanted to say that Fin being banned from this site is a positive for Fin who will now not waste her time going back and forth with certain persons.

As far as who I "hang" out with, why would you care or have an opinion?

In any event, let's just move on.

Spanky

Post by Spanky » Mon 12 Apr 2010 21:00

"minitails2": Sorry, not quite ready to move on.

:lol:

Well, why not?

Isn't all of this a part of Lymeland?

And what I was trying to say is that I don't think that those type of comments are at all appropriate...whether directed at me, or anyone else for that matter. That's way, way beyond any acceptable behavior. Just talking about common courtesty, respect and decency towards others.

I would think that those of us who have been through this would have enough respect for what we have endured, not to aggravate things by engaging in that sort of thing.

I was told, early on in my Lyme "journey' to be aware of those in Lymeland who have problems other than Lyme, and are using this online community as some sort of vehicle to act out and act up.

And you learn to see the difference between those that are trying to help others...or just lend their voices to the discussion...

...and those that are trying to achieve some sort of status within this godforsaken"community"...(if you can call it that)...those that are getting "off" on this and are in it for themselves.

Those that enable and support that...maybe they are also responsible?

Do you have an opinion on that?

:lol: Oh, I see...now you are ready to "move on"...

Cobwebby

Post by Cobwebby » Tue 13 Apr 2010 16:06

minitails2 wrote:Sorry, not quite ready to move on.

Just wanted to say that Fin being banned from this site is a positive for Fin who will now not waste her time going back and forth with certain persons.

Hi Mins-
I hope you are posting this message from Fin of your own free will and not because someone asked you to do their bidding to keep poking at LNE. Actually it appears to me that someone here can actually read the full texts of threads on LG-so they already know of Fin's jubilation over being banned. We are all happy for her.

I am posting to warn you that if you want to remain a member of LG it matters a great deal who you hang out with and where you post. I wasn't banned from LG for anything I said on LG- ironic-I was banned because of what I said on FB and then when taking a break from the hostility I hung out here- and somehow a spin was put on it to look like I was trying to undermine LG. I was viewed as being disloyal if I didn't agree with the party line of Trash Talk.

Take Care,
Carol
The greater part of our happiness or misery
depends on our dispositions,
and not on our circumstances.
Martha Washington

minitails2

Post by minitails2 » Fri 16 Apr 2010 4:17

Carol,
I'm okay. I only do things on-line I want to - too much of a hassle otherwise. I truly believe it is good for Fin to move on. I can't say if she'd agree or not. I am also very sorry about what happened to you although I don't pretend to understand what happened. I'm glad you're doing well here on LNE.

Thanks for your concern.

Mini