Finette Russak harassing anonymous Lyme patients

For everything that is related to Lyme and/or Lymeland, but doesn't fit in the other forums. Speak your mind, connect, ask help, etc.
Martian

Finette Russak harassing anonymous Lyme patients

Post by Martian » Mon 15 Nov 2010 23:43

Finette Russak, self-acclaimed Lyme disease advocate, leader, educator and consultant, is harassing Lyme patients who wish to remain anonymous, demanding that they reveal their identity and background.

Source: http://www.joethetick.com/threatening-e ... ussak.html
Threatening Email from Finette Russak

Posted on November 13, 2010 by Joe the Tick

Sometimes I receive rude emails, tweets and facebook messages from people claiming to be Lyme Activist. Today I received the following email message from Finette Russak which demanded that I provide her with my real name. I posted tweets and facebook messages to find out more information about this person. I quickly received messages from other Lyme patiences that who also have received rude messages from Finette Russak. I’ve decided to publish the emails to let everyone decide.
Check source to read the e-mails.

Finette (Fin24) also posted about this on Lymehate:

Source: http://lymegate.ning.com/
Joe the Tick picked an appropos name for himself-see emails --avoid and warn others!! 4 Replies

My email to him Hello Finette, If I want my name known to the pubic I would publish it on my blog. I refuse to be intimidated by threats. My name remains concealed. Feel free to warn people against…

Started by Fin24. Last reply by Fin24 21 hours ago.
So this confirms it was really Finette sending those e-mails.

LymeH

Re: Finette Russak harassing anonymous Lyme patients

Post by LymeH » Tue 16 Nov 2010 1:08

More from Joe's blog:

I wonder who has attempted to cause him harm? Or could someone be playing games and not want others to complain for fear of being threatened, too?

Is the DOJ or whoever 'the powers that be' investigating this Lymeland mess??? If so, what is the contact information for whoever is in charge of such an investigation?

To: Finette Russak
Cc: XXXX; natcaplyme;
Sent: Fri, Nov 12, 2010 10:44 pm
Subject: Re: [Joe the Tick] Identity and background

Hello Finette,

I find your email sort of entertaining.

Yes, I refuse to reveal my true identity to you. There are many reason for it. The main reason is that people have attempted to cause me harm. The second reason is that you say you represent the NatCapLyme but don’t use their domain with official communications.

My experiences with Lyme has been a intense struggle with doctors internationally.

I have not asked you to refer people to my blog. I can also stop referring people to the NatCapLyme.

Thanks,

Joe the Tick

Martian

Post by Martian » Tue 16 Nov 2010 17:38

This is funny,

Our vicious nut-case posted the complete e-mail conversation with JoetheTick on the LymeHate facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=3 ... opic=18437

and adds: "here is our entire email conversation--obviously the guy is a jerk."

ROFL! :bonk:

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. The truth is that Finette herself is a typical self-righteous hypocritical LymeNUT. And that someone wishes to remain anonymous is non of her business.

Tracy9

Post by Tracy9 » Tue 16 Nov 2010 22:19

Finette is currently on a rampage because she is LIVID about the recent trend of Lymies on Facebook changing their real names to "psuedonyms." This has completely stripped her of her power and her favorite pasttime, stalking, harrassing, and slandering innocent lyme victims. It is driving her absolutely CRAZY (oh wait, that's impossible...she's already there!) that she can no longer ID her next potential victim and begin furiously googling them, contacting their family until she hits upon the one nut in their family tree who she can begin to shake down for slander, copy thier pictures and attach ridiculously extrapolated captions to them making the lymie look like like the crazy instead of her....ooooohhh Finette not happy....

After being RUTHLESSLY stalked by her, and having had all the above things and more done to me in the past few months, I had to change all the privacy settings on my FB page, unfriend over a hundred people as someone was feeding her my info, and create a second FB page under the name "Lyme Wreckage" so I could still accept friend requests from Lymies without divulging personal information. She was furious that I had done this, and I will post below several quotes from her regarding this.

No family information listed, no pictures. All this because I own Lyme Friends, the third major Lyme Forum to BAN Finette and Cave after their craziness and disruptiveness got them booted off a board, Lymenet and Lymenet Europe being our predecessors.

Thanks to Finettes' long list of victims, many, many Lymies on Facebook are following suit. Real names and faces are disappearing, and names like Lyme Corner, Lyme Angel, Lyme Affliction, Five Lymies and a Baby, Lyme Cure, etc are appearing. Yes, we know who we are, but the likes of Finette don't.

She is furious. So know she is stalking the nameless, finding people like Joe the Tick who have a public blog and calling him out on why he won't make his identity known...yet ironically, at the same time upset that he posted her email address? Huh?

Frankly, everyone knows Finette is a nut job. It's no secret to anyone except her two or three followers. The rest of the people she THINKS are in her corner really aren't; they are either there only to keep an eye on her, spy on her, or to keep the peace but will tell anyone they know she's really whacked.

So her new M.O. is to harrass anonymous Lyme patients, yes. It's so pathetically transparent, you gotta chuckle.

"Stop it! How am I supposed to stalk and harrass you if I don't know your name??? Now cut it out!"

*Chuckle.*

Tracy9

Post by Tracy9 » Tue 16 Nov 2010 22:46

Here are quotes from Finette regarding the use of so called aliases on Facebook. She also posted on Lymegate about it, but I cannot access her posts there. My interactions with her, on Pamela Weintraub's Facebook page. She posted underneath a post I made on Pam's page, from my Lyme Wreckage FB:

Finette Lerman Russak
hello again Tracy!! no one is on a mission to take down groups--however we join the now multitudes demanding transparency, honesty and ethics from all in the Lyme Community
btw why hide behind yet another alias??

Finette Lerman Russak
we do advocacy not activism my dear and that means having the backs of those being preyed upon which includes demanding accountability within and from without Lyme
October 12 at 2:04pm · LikeUnlike

Lyme Wreckage
It's not an alias at all. I have a Facebook page for my Lyme friends separate from my personal Facebook page. I'm not hiding behind anything.
October 12 at 2:06pm · LikeUnlike

Finette Lerman Russak
you mean everyone knows this is Tracy Will???? then why the cutesy name??
October 12 at 2:06pm · LikeUnlike

Lyme Wreckage
Finette, several of us have begun to separate out our personal pages from our lyme pages. Most of us have picked a "lyme" type name for our lyme page. I got the idea from others. It would be confusing to have two pages named "Tracy Will...."

The person who actually gave me the idea has her own personal page, then a page called "Lyme Angel." It enables us to separate out the two parts of our lives and makes sense. Many more people are doing it. She gave me the idea, and since I've done it, numerous people have emailed me asking me how it is working for me and saying they are going to follow suit.
October 12 at 2:14pm · LikeUnlike

Finette Lerman Russak
sure, turn facebook which was open and speaking to actual known people into lymenet or worse, lymefriends, where folks are empowered by hiding behind aliases--yeah i can see why you and your cohorts would be attracted to that
October 12 at 2:17pm · LikeUnlike

Martian

Post by Martian » Wed 17 Nov 2010 13:34

Source: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=3 ... opic=18437
Maria

I guess I'm wondering why is it such a big deal that someone doesn't want to fully reveal their identity? I'm involved in causes where I have to remain anonymous due to threats. I don't think I should be barred from them or pressured to reveal my name. Is there another issue here besides the name problem? If so, can someone message me about it? Thanks, Maria
PS I"m reading all over that there has been harassment from this group of several Lyme patients by one person (( mean just this particular FB group). I hope this is not true?!

on tuesday
Answer from LymeHate:
LymeGate

Maria
its not necessarily about his name
its knowing the source of information that may harm others- its evaluating his ability to BE a source others can or might turn to.
Please dont get hung up on the way others are portraying this. Plus its the way he VICTIMIZES and "steals" from others and is totally clueless in his ability to provide information to others re Lyme.

Do you know those videos he puts on his site?? HE gets a lot of money and the ones who did them get NOTHING. and he also does not put names of where he gets his stuff from--they all start "I", "me","we" under his name and its easy to think theyre his words

when we did a search it turns out he lifts OTHERS blogs and webnotes etc and no where do I see their names--and when Ive found a few myself--theyve said he didnt even ASK them permission--so he STEALS "hits" to their site to make his site more popular,which makes HIm money

I dont think thats very fair Maria---do you??

only those who are HIDING or TAKING from other Lyme pts have "problems" with me or this Lymegate group. Notice how I (Finette Russak) have a warm cordial relationship with Pam Weintraub??, with NatCapLyme?? with MANY others??--THEY are honest and accountable. They allow questions to be asked and even give answers

anyone replying to a question with "none of your business" and "stop harassing me" gets them further looking into by us and that angers them and then we here are said to be "harassing" them

is it true that others with plenty to HIDE and making money off sick Lymies are trying to say we are harassing them?? absolutely yes--does that mean its true?? YOU decide, we dont feel that asking them to be held accountable ( to the Lyme community--not to us) is anything defining harassment--thats their game --calling it harassment or negative or bashing gets the villagers to run for the torches and then no one notices them doing their bad deeds--pretty nifty except that we dont fall for it!

and then there are those who arent stealing or hiding stuff--they are the "believers" who simply want to beleive their"leaders"--like those tagging after Tracy Will or Helen Raser--rather than think for themselves they hop onto a bandwagon--like a CULT

thank you for thinking for yourself and for asking!! its a breath of fresh air

( btw the causes youre involved in Im sure the players know you and how or why they can trust you. Im sure youre not posting anything that may harm others in your group. IF you were perhaps even the others in your group would ask "who the heck is that lady?" and deserve to know)

F

10 hours ago
So while answering Maria, Finette claims to "have a warm cordial relationship with Pam Weintraub??, with NatCapLyme?? with MANY others??" [sic]. She repeatedly claims to be associated with people and organizations that are generally respected in Lymeland. Apparently some people need that.

In an e-mail to JoetheTick she wrote:
If you need further verification of my identity and my “position” in the Lyme community you may also go to the facebook page of Pamela Weintraub.
And in another e-mail she claimed to be a Lyme disease advocate, leader, educator and consultant.

This is all quite pathetic. :roll:

Tracy9

Post by Tracy9 » Thu 18 Nov 2010 5:01

Several have contacted NatCatLyme and the LDA who are NOT happy Finette is claiming to associated with them in any way.

Here is her interpretation of this thread, here, as posted on Facebook:

"Finette Lerman Russak
Poor Tracy being made fun of by Lymeneteurope--hysterical she dont get that Martijn is letting her rant and rave so they can snicker...
about an hour ago ·"

She is just THAT much of a nutcase that this is how she interprets this thread? Wow. She is BEYOND pathetic, and also a pathological liar. I'm really surprised she isn't locked up in a mental institution by now. How can she possibly derive the above conclusion out of this thread? She is beyond help. She needs to be locked up for good for her own safety and that of others.,

Cobwebby

Post by Cobwebby » Fri 19 Nov 2010 21:22

I want to know what Mr. Clean's real name is !
The greater part of our happiness or misery
depends on our dispositions,
and not on our circumstances.
Martha Washington

Tracy9

Post by Tracy9 » Fri 19 Nov 2010 21:35

OMG; I'm LMAO, Cobweb. Only you (in the absence of Charlie) could come up with such a GREAT one liner!

LymeAngl

Post by LymeAngl » Sat 20 Nov 2010 1:20

Tracy, I would ingore her...don't feed into it....if she continues to "stalk" you then you got her on stalking....if she continues to defame you, then you got her on deflammation...let her dig her own hole. Let her squawk and pound her chest, but IGNORE her.

She is obviously a very sick woman....she is delusional and believes she is the Lyme Police <tongue in cheek> Just put her on ignore and let her hang herself....the more she flaps, people can draw their own conclusion, (which many have already done that), by insulting their intelligence, that they are not capable of making their own health care CHOICES. MY CHOICE is MY CHOICE...if you don't believe in my CHOICE, who gives a rats arse. I respect all people's choices of medicine....yes, there are some I don't believe in, but I certainly don't insult others intelligence by acting as the LYME Police...ROFL She is actually entertaining if you look at it....just ignore her...she is entitled to her views...

We need healing, and you can't heal if you hold anger and grudges, focus on healing....I have heard for several years now what she has done to you and Will....sorry but I don't give a shit...not meaning this to spank you or insult you, or care about how you feel health wise, but I don't have the time to get caught up in he said, she said....and especially anything she has to say...

I have made it through (5) Cancers, (2) Lyme infections, the Varestrongylus Klapowi worm, and much more....I have everything under control....I did it MY way....after many years I finally realized that I was allopathic brainwashed. After the allopaths almost killed me several time, I got my head out of their white coat arse and went another route. Praise GOD that I did....You or others might not agree with how I traveled my wellness journey, but I truly don't care....I'm 95% functional and very busy helping others travel dark health care tunnels.

Get on with it....do what you do best....and IGNORE her and the BS....you can't heal if you don't...

Angel Huggzz
Linda or Angel