Finette Russak harassing anonymous Lyme patients

For everything that is related to Lyme and/or Lymeland, but doesn't fit in the other forums. Speak your mind, connect, ask help, etc.
Cobwebby

Re: Finette Russak harassing anonymous Lyme patients

Post by Cobwebby » Tue 23 Nov 2010 18:26

minitails2 wrote:Martijn,
Too bad you resurrected LNE to encourage this sort of posting. You do know why Tracy's so angry with with Finnette don't you, and it doesn't have anything to do with "joe the tick" or anything else she's rambling on about.
Yeah Martijn, Martian-or whatever your name is-who are you to steal LG's thunder???? :o

And Tracy- shame on you for trying to make this thread about you- you are NOT anonymous- except maybe under a few other aliases. :lol:

Now let's get back to Joe the Tick- I applaud such a lowly nymph for mastering the computer. :woohoo:
The greater part of our happiness or misery
depends on our dispositions,
and not on our circumstances.
Martha Washington

minitails2

Post by minitails2 » Tue 23 Nov 2010 21:21

Cobby,
I really don't know what you mean in your last post. Sorry.

Cobwebby

Post by Cobwebby » Tue 23 Nov 2010 22:58

Cobwebby wrote:
minitails2 wrote:Martijn,
Too bad you resurrected LNE to encourage this sort of posting. You do know why Tracy's so angry with with Finnette don't you, and it doesn't have anything to do with "joe the tick" or anything else she's rambling on about.
Yeah Martijn, Martian-or whatever your name is-who are you to steal LG's thunder???? :o

And Tracy- shame on you for trying to make this thread about you- you are NOT anonymous- except maybe under a few other aliases. :lol:

Now let's get back to Joe the Tick- I applaud such a lowly nymph for mastering the computer. :woohoo:
"Too bad you resurrected LNE to encourage this sort of posting."by 'this kind of posting" do you mean the kind of posting found on LG ? You know- an expose of sorts?

The gist of the discussion is about using real names-and I see Martijn/Matain (?) will the real Martin please stand up?

My comments to Tracy are sort of self explanatory-if anybody recognizes hi jacking it's me. This thread is about Finnette going after anonymous Lyme Patients- not those already in the spotlight. I threw in aliasis because Finnette seems to think she has quite a few- I don't know.

Then to amend my ways- I tried to bring the discussion back to the original topic- I haven't a clue who Joe the Tick is-but I do admire his computer skills.
The greater part of our happiness or misery
depends on our dispositions,
and not on our circumstances.
Martha Washington

Tracy9

Post by Tracy9 » Wed 24 Nov 2010 3:05

Linda, you are so right. Thank you for putting it in perspective. I have come to the same thoughts myself the last few days.

I no longer have any anger for Finette. She has decompensated so much that her last round of attacks made me feel embarrassed for her. When she resorts to things like using schoolyard cursing and blatant lying on public forums, it's nothing short of pathetic. She is clearly quite mentally ill. I really feel sorry for her sick son who lives with her.

I pity her. And now, I simply ignore her. Someone like that is certainly not going to take up any more space in my brain. She is blocked from my profile so I have no reason to see what she is spouting off about anymore. Let the peace begin! At least in my corner of the world! ;)

LymeAngl

Post by LymeAngl » Wed 24 Nov 2010 5:50

No one is allowed to take up space in my brain, UNLESS they pay me rent.... :bonk:

minitails2

Post by minitails2 » Wed 24 Nov 2010 6:54

Cobby,
Oh.

Tracy,
You think about Finette frequently or you wouldn't keep posting about her, talking about her site, etc.

Tracy9

Post by Tracy9 » Wed 24 Nov 2010 21:19

Minitails,
I don't think about her frequently; she is in my face everywhere on Facebook...I can't go to any page or site without seeing her or her couple of followers slamming me, or getting pm's from others about it. I'd have to be deaf, dumb, and blind to not see it.

Now however I will make a concerted effort to block all of it, and what I can't block, will no longer bother me. I will no longer give away my personal power. It's going to be that simple. I have a family right here with me, friends, it's ridiculous to waste a minute of my time letting sociopaths on the internet bother me.

It's pretty simple, really. Game over, for me at least. I need to concentrate on getting well and getting my son well...not letting negativity seep into my life...especially from people I don't even know!

minitails2

Post by minitails2 » Wed 24 Nov 2010 21:50

Tracy,
Uh-huh. Just make sure you call off your dogs and clones so you can live in peace.

LymeAngl

Post by LymeAngl » Wed 24 Nov 2010 22:32

Good for you Tracey.....what I might suggest is, should she or her minions get in your email box, on facebook, etc., etc., etc., make copies and begin to build your file for the authorities...

I know it will be harder for you to ignore her, but print it out. Even if they don't use your name, but it is harassing content, print it out....this shows a judge of a clean trail....Plus, the ISP's of these individuals will become involved....

Way to many suicides, stalking and harassing going on with the Internet today and companies, police depts., AG offices are paying attention....I have a friend who works for the AG's office here in Arizona and that is their specific job. Plus, ISP's can pull up that information and verify exactly who it comes from....Most don't know that when they type something on the Internet, even though they delete it, IT DOESN'T GO AWAY...it can be retrieved...KEEP RECORDS and do NOT communicate AT all....these folks will eventually hang themselves...I have even un-FRIENDED people on FB, who have them as friends...

IGNORE...IGNORE....IGNORE....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL WHO CELEBRATE....My two dinners are totally organic and gluten free.....

minitails2

Post by minitails2 » Thu 25 Nov 2010 2:04

LA,
You wrote:
I know it will be harder for you to ignore her, but print it out. Even if they don't use your name, but it is harassing content, print it out....this shows a judge of a clean trail....Plus, the ISP's of these individuals will become involved...
I think this is wonderful advice! Happy Thanksgiving!