"all patients with “chronic Lyme disease” should be seropositive"

For everything that is related to Lyme and/or Lymeland, but doesn't fit in the other forums. Speak your mind, connect, ask help, etc.
ChronicLyme19

Re: "all patients with “chronic Lyme disease” should be seropositive"

Post by ChronicLyme19 » Thu 5 Nov 2015 4:05

Yeh, until it causes an immune deficiency....
B. hermsii, like other relapsing fever agents, can repeatedly reach levels of 10^6–7 per milliliter of peripheral blood in patients [27]. At those levels, if lymphocytes were susceptible to killing by spirochetes causing relapsing fever, severe immune deficiencies in patients could be expected.
http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/2 ... _1/S2.long

The study then concluded wondering why they didn't see more Lyme patients with immune deficiencies...DUH...if you are only looking at seropositive Lyme patients, by definition they are not immune deficient. :bonk: No wonder they can't find any. :bonk:
Half of what you are taught is incorrect, but which half? What if there's another half missing?

duncan

Re: "all patients with “chronic Lyme disease” should be seropositive"

Post by duncan » Thu 5 Nov 2015 14:13

:D

Yes, ChronicLyme19, the contradictions and paradoxes folded into this stupid cluster of TBD's...

Geez, I just tried to answer a simple question on a different thread about how to get a doctor to test for Lyme - and I could have written a book and still not have done the subject justice.

I walked away angry with myself for my post.