Cured of Lyme in 60 days!

Topics with information and discussion about unconventional diagnostic and treatment methods, and unconventional views.
Eire89

Re: Cured of Lyme in 60 days!

Post by Eire89 » Tue 25 Apr 2017 1:24

Dear Will,

I have studied your Lyme protocol of minocycline and tinidazole at length
and in great detail. Thank you for sharing the protocol and in such well
presented detail. I have also studied the many papers to which you give
reference.

There is one question that keeps coming back to haunt me. Do tetracyclines,
the family of abx to which minocycline belongs, and nitro-imidazoles, the
family to which tinidazole belongs inhibit each others action?

In Dr. Burrascano's Lyme treatment guidelines he informs the reader to not
combine abx of these two families for this very reason BUT in Dr. Sapi's
work she discovered that the most effective combination of abx to
quantitively reduce borrellia population was doxycycline and tinidazole,
which would imply a direct contradiction to Burrascano's recommendation.

It should be noted that Burrascano provides no references to any work
indicating tetracyclines and nitroimidazoles inhibit one another, whereas
Sapi is referring directly to one of her own laboratory studies. But
Burrascano must have had his reasons, what are your thoughts on the matter?

I hope this e-mail finds you in good health,

Kind regards,

Jake

Kodaska

Post by Kodaska » Tue 11 Jul 2017 19:40

Based on Will's narrative, I've been treating my chronic Lyme disease with tinidazole. My protocol began with 250 mg 3x/day for 5 days. Then I stopped for 2 days. After that, I've been taking 500 mg each morning for 3 days, then none the next 2 days. So it's 3-2 pulsing. Since last January I've been taking a variety of herbal compounds based on Stephen Buhner's book "Healing Lyme," and I've continued that. I have not taken any other antibiotic other than a short course of artemisia.

Before this, 45%-60% of my days were what I would call bad days. Since starting tinidazole, about 75% have been bad ones, with good ones interspersed in 1's and 2's. On July 4th - the 40th day on tinidazole - I began a string of good days that is continuing, with today being the 8th in a row. I will finish out the 60-day course of treatment.

If Lyme symptoms return, rather than risking antibiotic resistance, I might take the following:
- Minocycline for spirochetes
- Artemisia for round bodies
- Lactoferrin for biofilms

Thanks to WIll for sharing his experience. I'm looking forward to relief from two years of disability.

Kodaska

Post by Kodaska » Mon 24 Jul 2017 3:08

Well, it hasn't turned out as I expected. The string of good days ended at 10. I'm not sure how effective tinidazole is against biofilms, so on the 8th day of the series (the same day as my last post) I started taking lactoferrin, and I suspect it broke up some biofilms. Then I had a string of 8 bad days, a good day, and now today has been worse than most.

I wonder just how long this will last. I have one more day left in the 60-day course and I think I'll stop there and see what happens. I'll continue to take lactoferrin because it helps bone growth, which I need for my badly Lyme-damaged neck. If I keep getting symptoms I'll assume that the bugs aren't gone and will either return to tinidazole or follow the protocol I posted just above.

I've learned recently that borrelia have not been found to develop drug resistance. The only exception that I've found is that one strain is resistant to erythromycin.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'm listening.

RobProblemSolver

Post by RobProblemSolver » Fri 5 Jan 2018 5:26

Will Wiegman wrote:The one huge fault I see in most protocols is that they ignore the findings of Dr. Eva Sapi who has determined that Borrelia which are not in the process of cell division, which is when most abx's kill them, will change their form or literally run and hide in the white tissues of the brain beyond the blood barrier within 1 1/2 hours of being exposed to abx's.

Or they will produce multiple blebs which are even smaller which are carried into safe havens by the blood stream. These small cysta forms can go up to 9 days before they have to 'hatch'.

'Brain Fog' is caused by Borrelia spirochetes who have inadvertently trapped themselves in the capillaries of the white matter of the brain.

At the junction of each capillary in the white matter of the brain where it connects to arterioles, there is a tiny single smooth muscle that closes off the capillary for a few seconds in a random order so as to allow oxygen and nutrients to disperse and CO2 and other waste matter to be absorbed into the blood stream and taken out of the brain tissue.

The spirochete's have an Outer Surface Protein that allows them to attach themselves to this smooth muscle and steal it's ATP for themselves.

This blocks the smooth muscle from opening back up the capillary to blood flow. The red blood cells die and get trapped in the capillary.

You have millions of capillaries there so it won't kill you but robs that tiny part of your brain of some of it's oxygen.

Open this article: [ http://www.plospathogens.org/article/in ... at.1000090 ] and scroll down to the paragraph titled: 'Three-dimensional visualization of spirochetes interacting with the host microvasculature' and look at Figure A. You will see a Borrelia spirochete attached to the Precapillary Sphincter Muscle.

The capillaries can repair themselves by creating a film over the trapped dead blood cells and splitting open along that side, dumping out the contents, and then closing up the split. The dumped material is where the plaque comes from in Alzheimer's, which 'brain fog' mimics.

Because the dumped dead red blood cells contain Iron, the body releases Reelin [ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reelin ] from the hypocampus to clear out the toxic iron molecules.

Reelin has many functions in the body but one of them is that it helps to control your ability to walk in a straight line.
A weaving walk if a major symptom of Lyme Disease.

Hello Will Wiegman! Thanks, you probably saved me from a long, debilitating disease. I didn't copy your protocol, but I used some of the key information in your posts here in LymeNet, which is not found anywhere else on the Net.

In summary, I created my own anti-Lyme-and-co-infections regime (cure, if you prefer) which only took 53 days.

The symptoms were scary,

Btw, the single most important study on Lyme on the Internet is titled: Success Rates of Various Lyme Treatment Options – a Personal Study. Look at her charts/graphs.

Thankfully (law of appreciation) to you, your post on Dr. Eva Sapi's studies, the New York Post article on Yolanda Hadid, Dr. Zhang's John Hopkins info, etc etc, I am symptom free.

You can see my video in a few days on the Net, by doing a video search for Lyme, cured, 53 days, or something similar, and my video should come up on search engines.

Your posts in Lymenet contain nuggets which have not been discovered by most Lyme data-miners.

Btw, kudu's on helping the child in the GoFundMe campaign, whose dad says used your methodology.

My final two cents on people looking for the cure: Look at the charts in Success Rates of Various Lyme Treatment Options – a Personal Study, very very closely also.

Your information is awesome!!! And, I'm guessing that you are, too.

Cheers!

Rob in Vancouver