Hulda Clarks Gallbladder Cleanse

Topics with information and discussion about unconventional diagnostic and treatment methods, and unconventional views.
cave76

Hulda Clarks Gallbladder Cleanse

Post by cave76 » Sun 22 Mar 2009 15:57

http://www.curezone.com/cleanse/liver/huldas_recipe.asp

Recommended by lymie_in_md

Preparation

* You can't clean a liver with living parasites in it. You won't get out many stones, and will feel quite sick. Zap daily the week before, or get through the first three weeks of the parasite killing program before attempting a liver cleanse. If you are on a parasite maintenance program, do a high dose program the week before.
* Completing the kidney cleanse before cleansing the liver is also recommended. You want your kidneys, bladder and urinary tract in top working condition so they can efficiently remove any undesirable substances incidentally absorbed from the intestine as the bile is being excreted.
* Do any dental work first, if possible. Your mouth should be metal free and bacteria free (cavitations are cleaned). A toxic mouth can put a heavy load on the liver, burdening it immediately after cleansing. Eliminate that problem first for best results.

Liver cleanse and gallbladder cleanse flush NO surgery

Ingredients

1/2 CupOlive Oil Extra Virgin (= 1.25 dl)

1 Big grapefruit (2 small) (Or 3 lemons)

4 tablespoon EPSOM salts = ( MgSO4 + 7H2O)

(EPSOM salts = Magnesium Sulphate = EPSOMITE = Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate)

3 cups water (=750 dl)

(P.S .!! 1 cup = 250 ml = 2.5 dl = 0.25 l )

Use a flashlight to look for gallstones in the toilet with the bowel movement.

Use colander to make sure you collect all stones (You have to access the url to see the pictures.)

Liver flush - Use of Colander

Look for the green kind since this is proof that they are genuine gallstones, not food residue. Only bile from the liver is pea green. The bowel movement sinks but gallstones float because of the cholesterol inside.

Calcified stones and stones containing protein may sink, but colander will catch all stones.

Copyright notice: "The Cure for all Diseases"
Permission is hereby granted to make copies of any part of this document for non-commercial purposes provided the original copyright notice with the author's name is included.
"The Cure for all Diseases": Copyright 1995 by Hulda Regehr Clark, Ph.D., N.D.
All rights reserve

Roy

Re: Hulda Clarks Gallbladder Cleanse

Post by Roy » Sun 5 Apr 2009 10:53

Hi Cave,

I tried cleaning out my gall bladder years ago. The recipe came from a book called --are you stoned?--

It involved lemon juice and then olive oil.

Cobwebby

Post by Cobwebby » Mon 6 Apr 2009 22:08

I found this interesting snippet :

by JackieG

The owners of this List are trying to prevent such advertising. Unfortunately, all you need to gain access are multiple email addresses, which Hulda and her son, Geoff Clark, make available to people who are compensated by the Clark organization for posting messages on forums such as this. Their intent is to lead people to WEB sites owned by Clark and her associates'. There, the Clark's make a killing (unfortunately not always figuratively) from the sale of their books, recipes, zappers, and other "products". The Clark's are perfectly content to prey on the desperate for a living. Unfortunately, they aren't always just seperating those people from their money. In some instances, they are causing great injury and death, as witnessed by the wrongful death lawsuits against Clark and the fact she had to flee to Mexico. The "patriots" who are paid to sell Clark's nonsense do so fully aware that they are involved in a very sophisticated scam. It's all about money.

This is the downside of the Internet.

for more on the subject go to:http://www.medhelp.org/forums/gastro/me ... 34562.html - 180k
The greater part of our happiness or misery
depends on our dispositions,
and not on our circumstances.
Martha Washington

Roy

Post by Roy » Thu 9 Apr 2009 3:36

I got the book from a Dallas actualism teacher way back when. I followed up the treatment with the recommended supplement: choline/inositol and avoided fried foods for a while.

The actualism classes weren't cheap but the book was. I did experience some changes in my body after the gall bladder cleansing treatment, especially the skin...real soft and smooth, I presume from the olive oil.

Cobwebby

Post by Cobwebby » Thu 9 Apr 2009 6:09

Why do you need the gallbladder cleanse if the MMS is working so well for you?
The greater part of our happiness or misery
depends on our dispositions,
and not on our circumstances.
Martha Washington

rlstanley

Post by rlstanley » Sun 12 Apr 2009 4:35

The Truth about Gallbladder and Liver "Flushes"

See article for hyperlinks and references.

Excerpts:
Gallbladder and liver "flushes" are widely advocated as a way of treating gallstones and helping with medical conditions ranging from allergies to cancer [1-4]. In the usual “flush,” half a cup or more of a vegetable oil is consumed together with citrus juice and Epsom salts (magnesium sulphate), usually after a brief fast.

Many green, brown, yellow or black blobs of various sizes may later appear in the bowel movements. Some bear a slight resemblance to gallstones, but they are not stones. They are merely bile-stained "soaps" produced by partial saponification (soap formation) of the oil.

A recent demonstration found that mixing equal volumes of oleic acid (the major component of olive oil) and lemon juice produced several semi-solid white balls after a small volume of potassium hydroxide solution was added. After air-drying at room temperature, these balls became quite solid and hard. When formed in the intestine, these objects absorb bile and become green [5]. It has also been shown that red dye will appear in the interior of the “stones” if consumed with the oil [1].

The fact that the material is due to some kind of transformation of the oil is clear from user descriptions and ultrasound images.

Supporters of the flushes claim that although some kinds of stones sink in water, cholesterol stones, being composed of lighter material, will float [2,3].That's not true. Cholesterol stones can display some buoyancy while in the gallbladder, but only by floating between the older, concentrated bile lying in the lowest part of the gallbladder and the fresher, less concentrated bile above.

Radiologists can use this “layering” effect to determine whether the stones are likely to be mainly cholesterol and thus suitable for gallstone dissolution using bile salts such as ursodeoxycholic acid. The same stones will sink in water and also in the slightly denser formol-saline preservative commonly used in operating rooms when saving the stones for the patient or for laboratory analysis. This is why people accustomed to handling real gallstones simply know that they always sink.

Other clues about the true nature of the "stones" include:

They tend to dissolve into an oily smudge in time, or with heat [5]. Patients are advised to keep them in the freezer [1,2]. Gallstones are stable.

They have an irregular globular shape and in the many available photos [4] never display the sharply facetted appearance that gallstones often have when rubbing up against each other in an overcrowded gallbladder.

They are usually described as soft [7] and waxy or “gelatinous” [8]. Real gallstones are often very hard and difficult to crack. Softer gallstones always have a fine, crumbly, dry texture.

Gallstones are thus difficult to cut cleanly with a knife, unlike the “stones” shown at http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=7072.

They may be bright green and possess a translucency never seen in gallstones.

They can be produced in amounts far beyond the capacity of either the gallbladder or the entire biliary system, as long as flushes are continued and regardless of whether the user still has a gallbladder.
Liver Stones

"Flush" proponents claim that liver stones are common, and one has even stated that 99.95% of cancer patients have them [8]. However, stones within the small liver ducts are very rare, at least in Western communities, as might be expected because the bile produced by the liver is 5-10 times less concentrated than gallbladder bile. Small stones released by the gallbladder will occasionally drift into a liver duct. Otherwise stones mainly only develop in the liver ducts secondary to other serious biliary pathology such as strictures, choledochal cysts or bile duct cancers.

Their rarity, even in patients known to be prone to stone formation is illustrated by a recent study on patients with gallstones but with no other biliary problems [7]. Only 3.5% of such patients were found to have stones in the bile ducts when imaging studies (cholangiography) were performed during their surgery. At least 95% of such stones were in the main bile duct, usually beyond the entrance of the gallbladder duct. Cholangiography can detect stones as small as 1-2 mm in the narrow liver ducts.

rlstanley

Post by rlstanley » Sun 12 Apr 2009 4:38

From The Pathology Guy

http://www.pathguy.com/altermed.htm#gallstone
Gallstone Flush

People who have gallstones, or think they have gallstones, are invited to "flush" them out by swallowing a concoction of 1/2 cup of olive oil, a big grapefruit, 4 tablespoons of Epsom salts, and three cups of water.

It was a nice idea, and interesting things will appear in the toilet bowl soon after. But I'm afraid that they're not your gallstones. Here's why:

Real gallstones are faceted polyhedra, like the ones in the picture on the links below, or else shaped like mulberries. What you'll get from the recipe are spheres. One of my correspondents describes a friend who saved the spheres and displayed them to his friends.

Real gallstones hurt bad when they pass through the cystic and common bile ducts.

Real gallstones sink in water. (As an autopsy pathologist, I'm very familiar with this.) The "gallstones" you'll produce from this recipe will float, as the "alternative thinkers" themselves point out. (They claim that real gallstones float, too. Liars.)

If you know a little basic chemistry, you'll realize what is happening. The Epsom salts are magnesium sulfate, and the grapefruit contains some complex carbohydrates. When these slosh around in the stomach and small intestine, they'll form a tough film that will encase drops of olive oil. This will produce some yellowish balls that will float in the toilet.

Hulda Regehr Clark, the author of "The Cure for all Cancers" and "The Cure For HIV/AIDS" promotes this. Since she claims to have both a doctorate in naturopathy and a Ph.D. in something (the latter implying having done substantial original lab research), one would think she would have made an experiment with a real gallstone and discovered that it sinks. There's a nice photo, which she stole from my friend, pathologist Ed Klatt MD. She calls them "such small stones" though they're obviously 7-10 mm across. She thinks the stones she displayed formed in the liver and "rolled" into the gallbladder, which is silly. You see many more stones in the gallbladder because that's where bile is concentrated and stored; if they all "rolled" there from the liver, we'd see much more biliary colic. She says gallstones "can be of any color", which is a hoot. She also claims that the major cause of gallstones is wearing shoes.

If you want to believe these people, that is your business. If you try the purge, please chew your grapefruit up thoroughly. Otherwise, you're asking for a gastic bezoar and a trip to the endoscopist to remove the obstruction.

Gallstone cleansing: The premiere site is now down.

Gallstone Flush from Hulda Regehr Clark. Much of the material on these sites is identical though it's not clear who has borrowed from who.

Follow-up: April 2003. My notes on the gallstone flush have generated considerable "controversy". I look forward to a real surgeon taking these people on a visit to the surgical ward to see whether it's really true that 99% of people who pass a gallstone have no pain, or whether most gallstones sink or float in water. (The impurities make them heavy. They sink. If you have any doubts about who is massively ignorant, go ask any general surgeon or pathologist.) There are also photos, some of which appear to be real smooth faceted gallstones, and others showing shaggy surfaces that are obviously not gallstones.

Instead of continuing to sling mud at me, these people should take somebody with ultrasonographically-proven gallstones, administer the "flush", and repeat the ultrasonogram. If there are now no gallstones, publish the finding in a non-refereed junk journal. The fact that nobody's done this invites the obvious conclusion. If you are presented with the physical results of a "gallstone flush", cut it in half. Real gallstones have concentric layers of colors often varying from pale yellow through black, sometimes with a center of radiating crystals.

The world is full of crooks. It's your money.

If you decide to take these people to court, I would welcome the opportunity to testify on your behalf as a courtesy. I'll bring some gallstones and show the court what happens when you put them in water.

Follow-up: August 2007.
My cyberfriend Marlene Curyer, who tells me she's not at all hostile to alternative health claims, decided to try the gallstone flush, complete with Chinese herbs. She also decided to take my challenge and get an ultrasound before an after a gallstone flush. "To say I was disappointed is vastly understating the case. There appeared to be more stones (my surgeon concurred). On top of that, I immediately felt worse... I have had pain and nausea on a daily basis since the last flush. Previously, these episodes had been uncomfortable but infrequent."

Of course, to date no one has written me about a gallstone flush shown to have worked by real imaging. The mud-slinging on the message boards has also stopped. Thanks.
Who is The Pathology Guy?
I'm a board-certified anatomic and clinical pathologist and operator of the largest one-person medical information site on the web. As a pathologist, it's my job (among others) to examine tissue, tell what's the matter, and predict the behavior of the disease and response to therapy. Like most other pathologists, I'm extremely successful at this. Like most other pathologists, I take a lot of pride in this. (Call us arrogant if you like.

I am an honest physician who engages in public debates. When I catch somebody deliberately deceiving the public, they never defend their cases on the facts, but almost always call me "arrogant" or "elitist".) And if I screw up even once, I'm in MAJOR trouble.

Unlike many M.D.'s, I'm open-minded about what's known as "alternative medicine", i.e., therapies that are not recognized by mainstream medicine. During the 1980's, I reviewed alternative medicine and found there was little to recommend. As the alternative medical community has responded to pressure to defend its claims by the usual methods of science, some areas have improved.

This site aims to let the public know what empirical evidence is available for various alternative remedies, especially studies published in refereed journals. This will enable people who must make decisions to rely on more than anecdotes and advertising.

Fin24

Post by Fin24 » Sun 12 Apr 2009 5:53

RITA...YOU SAVED ME TIME AND AGGRAVATION---I was about to do the posting-THANK YOU!!!

may I please repeat the following from your post?

Real gallstones sink in water. (As an autopsy pathologist, I'm very familiar with this.) The "gallstones" you'll produce from this recipe will float, as the "alternative thinkers" themselves point out. (They claim that real gallstones float, too. Liars.)

If you know a little basic chemistry, you'll realize what is happening. The Epsom salts are magnesium sulfate, and the grapefruit contains some complex carbohydrates. When these slosh around in the stomach and small intestine, they'll form a tough film that will encase drops of olive oil. This will produce some yellowish balls that will float in the toilet.

please look up "saponification" and even try to do it in a BOWL--it will work the exact same way--

these people should take somebody with ultrasonographically-proven gallstones, administer the "flush", and repeat the ultrasonogram. If there are now no gallstones, publish the finding in a non-refereed junk journal. The fact that nobody's done this invites the obvious conclusion. If you are presented with the physical results of a "gallstone flush", cut it in half. Real gallstones have concentric layers of colors often varying from pale yellow through black, sometimes with a center of radiating crystals.

and the final word is a hoot

She also decided to take my challenge and get an ultrasound before an after a gallstone flush. "To say I was disappointed is vastly understating the case. There appeared to be more stones (my surgeon concurred). On top of that, I immediately felt worse... I have had pain and nausea on a daily basis since the last flush. Previously, these episodes had been uncomfortable but infrequent

she had MORE gall bladder stones after the flush and felt WORSE too, the original stones hadnt moved a bit either since her last ultrasound

edited to better conform to admin's requirements
Last edited by Fin24 on Thu 16 Apr 2009 0:25, edited 1 time in total.

cave76

Post by cave76 » Sun 12 Apr 2009 15:53

My Hands-On science experiment:

My gallstone sinks when I put it in water. Just tried it.

[personal non contributory, non substantial commentary removed]
Last edited by cave76 on Thu 16 Apr 2009 1:44, edited 1 time in total.

Fin24

Post by Fin24 » Mon 13 Apr 2009 0:31

well Cave to quote my kids whenever I dragged them into my lab to observe anything I was working on ( from decapitated day old chicks to mouse brains to pre meds diseecting organs)
"ewww" which then morphed into an open mouthed "aaahhhh, cool"

and thats why so far I have birthed one anthropologist/primatologist; one premed cancer scientist and one who thinks he wants bio-mimicry engineering

Im proud of ya-- a true armchair scientist!!now start dragging in the neighborhood kids and turn them on to science too!!!