Eel enema

Topics with information and discussion about unconventional diagnostic and treatment methods, and unconventional views.
LymeH

Re: Eel enema

Post by LymeH » Mon 17 Jan 2011 17:34

The eelenema's may hold hope for Lymeland. Electric eels could be an alternative and all natural substitute for bionic and rife therapies. They would be like an insertable bug zapper.

Martian

Post by Martian » Mon 17 Jan 2011 17:37

LymeHystorian wrote:The eelenema's may hold hope for Lymeland. Electric eels could be an alternative and all natural substitute for bionic and rife therapies. They would be like an insertable bug zapper.
Such a holistic approach looks reelly promising.

rlstanley

Post by rlstanley » Mon 17 Jan 2011 18:15

EelLand wants NOTHING to do with LymeLand. Please keep the inhabitants of that strange domain--especially those gurus--away from us. We do have standards.

Thank you,

Sir Henry Makemerry Eel IV

rlstanley

Post by rlstanley » Fri 25 Mar 2011 5:28

And now a message from an eel who is learning to communicate with humans. Think about this if you try to shove one up your bum: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr6jr1s03ZY

rlstanley

Post by rlstanley » Sun 18 Sep 2011 3:59

Eelvil eel attack from eelland, or maybe the eel was just lonely:

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/875317-eel ... beauty-spa

Eel removed from man's bladder after entering penis during beauty spa

Zhang Nan was bathing with live eels to cleanse his skin when one rogue serpent took a liking to his manhood.

The eel treatment in question is a similar concept to the popular London spas that offer fish pedicures.

Thinking that the eels would make him look ten years younger, Nan dived into the water and let them feast upon layers of dead skin.

'I climbed into the bath and I could feel the eels nibbling my body. But then suddenly I felt a severe pain and realised a small eel had gone into the end of my penis,' the 56-year-old from Honghu, Hubei province said.

'I tried to hold it and take it out, but the eel was too slippery to be held and it disappeared up my penis....

Rushing himself to hospital, the man underwent a three-hour operation to remove the six-inch eel which was dead by the time doctors found it.

Surgeon Jin Wang said that, because of the eel's slippery nature, it was able to make a smooth entry into the genitals of Nan.

'The diameter of the urethra in a man's penis is just a little narrower, but because eels are quite slippery, its body worked as a lubricant and so it got into the penis smoothly,' he said....

rlstanley

Post by rlstanley » Mon 19 Sep 2011 22:52