Cured of Lyme in 60 days!

Topics with information and discussion about unconventional diagnostic and treatment methods, and unconventional views.
Sub-Lyme Destruction

Re: Cured of Lyme in 60 days!

Post by Sub-Lyme Destruction » Sun 14 Feb 2016 0:06

I will let everyone know how it goes as soon as the antibiotics arrive in the mail. I am ordering from Alldaychemist so it sometimes takes a few weeks.
Tubzy thanks for the info regarding weight as I am 6'4" 270lbs lol. I don't think I ordered enough I will have to check. If not I will have to place another order.
Frustrating but a few weeks is nothing compared to how
Long I have suffered with this.
As far as diet I will never do a vegan or vegetarian diet as I am already aware of how unhealthy those diets are.
I'm sure many of you have your own beliefs regarding the vegetarian diet. I can mention dozens of things wrong with the vegetarian diet and I think it would absolutely be counter-productive.

Will Wiegman

Post by Will Wiegman » Tue 23 Feb 2016 20:23

Hi Bart, You need B vitamins like B12 and B6 every third day. B12 especially only comes from meat so for vegans it is absolutely necessary to supplement or your energy levels drop and the cellular repair system that creates more muscle as you work out fails too. The Thiocyanate your body makes from the amygdalin in foods is the only antioxidant that White Blood Cells can use to protect themselves from self-oxidation as they oxidize metals, toxins or kill bacteria.

Will Wiegman

Post by Will Wiegman » Tue 23 Feb 2016 20:27

New news! I have been working with kids who were born with Lyme they got from their Moms during pregnancy. It frequently develops into what can be called Congenital Lyme Induced Degrading Autism and this protocol of Mino/Tindy/Thiocyanate has brought them out of their Autism and cured their Borreliosis too!

First case was only 48 days to talking again!

Anonymous11233

Post by Anonymous11233 » Thu 25 Feb 2016 17:30

Last edited by Anonymous11233 on Fri 6 Oct 2017 16:02, edited 1 time in total.

Will Wiegman

Post by Will Wiegman » Sun 6 Mar 2016 4:26

WE have had our first success with eliminating Borrelia from a 9 year old boy who had Congenital Lyme Induced Autism and it accidently fixed his autism with a two week build-up of amygdalin rich non-GM foods from sources all over the world. In the last two weeks kids have been able to act normal and we haven't even gotten to the abx yet.

Tubzy

Post by Tubzy » Tue 8 Mar 2016 20:55

What's up guys. So have some updates.

I found out my tinidazole was fake. So I restarted the protocol on February 15th with 200mg of minocycline and 750mg of metrodazole (still waiting on my legit version of tini) EOD. Will showed me some studies that metro is almost effective as tini in terms of crossing the BBB. So I just upped the dose higher too and I definitely have a significant reduction in neuro symptoms. I'm not even halfway through yet though. I also take 5 apricot seeds AM and 5 with dinner. I'm a bigger guy so I feel like the bigger doses are helping me. I do feel way calmer and I'm actually sleeping like a rock again. I feel way better to compared to when I was on doxy and zithromax (in terms of clear headedness).

I'm glad I'm making improvement, I hope to continue progressing. I'm not even taking the tini which is supposed to be better than the metro and I'm making some good improvements.

Donna77

Post by Donna77 » Thu 10 Mar 2016 22:56

This is my first time to post. I found out three months ago that I have Lymes, which I think I have had for 3 or 4 years. I live in the country and my 2 dogs and 2 cats bring ticks in the house regularly. I was treated with Doxycycline in November for 2 weeks, went back to the doctor and he gave me another month of doxy. Some symptoms improved, but I know I must have co-infections. Three days after I finished the month of doxy (March 2nd), I became dizzy and have been every day ever since. I saw Will's protocol and decided to try it. I ordered tinidazole and minocycline from another country and started it March 6th. I am also taking 3-5 apricot kernels twice a day. I read today about taking the herb terminalia chebula to penetrate the biofilm and I'm wondering if it would help to take it at the same time with the antibiotics. I would appreciate any advice.

Tubzy

Post by Tubzy » Fri 11 Mar 2016 18:11

If you are ordering antibiotics from another country make sure what you are getting is real! Especially the tini.

I got fake stuff twice. My mino is real and I was just taking mino for a while with the fake tini and I felt way way worse. I'm assuming because mino alone could increase symptoms or make it worse without adding in something like tini or metro?

Donna77

Post by Donna77 » Sat 12 Mar 2016 1:46

Since I saw someone else ordered from Alldaychemist, that's who I ordered it from. I've only taken it three times and don't notice any difference yet. Hopefully it's not fake.

JohnR

Post by JohnR » Sat 12 Mar 2016 22:40

I'm going to be starting this today or tomorrow, I have the following.

60 x 100mg Minocycline.
30 x 500mg Tinidazole.
Wild cherry bark organic prunus serotina.
Apricot power bitter raw apricot seeds.
Vitamin B compound B6 B1 B2 B3.

I would appreciate someone clearing up if I can take the antibiotics together on the day I take them, by that I mean both at the same time with food? Rather than one at one time one at another.

If so I just plan to carry on with my normal diet.

Routine:
Have a drink in the morning with cherry bark in, followed by 5 apricot seeds.
At dinner take the abx.

Second day, same morning routine minus the abx, take the Bvit compound if necessary or fit in 3days over the 7.

And basically repeat for 60 days.

Please inform if I have missed anything or I should do anything different.

Best regards to all, I hope to offer input and any advice I pick up from testing these methods.

Cheers Will, and thanks to all of you on here for time taken to try this and offer reports and support to others.

God bless.

Best regards

John.