Dear Doctor ____________________,
Thank you so much for taking the time to help me with my Lyme.
I have attached _________________________ immunology reports for your review.
Below I listed the following protocol and supportive evidence for addressing Lyme and other infections as an underlying cause of the behavioral symptoms and chronic health challenges that my child ________________ endures, instead of using the CDC Standard of Care for Lyme treatment.
On this protocol you do NOT take daily Doxycycline - the theory being that given daily in high doses, as the Standard of Care recommends or included in cocktails, Doxy simply creates more Borrelia and a more complicated infection and Symptoms Profile per the extensive research of Dr. Eva Sapi. Per her research, whenever Borrelia detects a fatal attack on itself it creates primitive egg-like cysts that contain the m-RNA to create the soft fatty protective eggshell and DNA to create another spirochete. These eggs have to hatch out in 9-17 days, potentially a week after the last dose of Doxy is gone from the bloodstream.
The treatment: Will Wiegman Protocol - http://www.lymeneteurope.org/forum/
If you change the protocol, it won't work. It is designed around specific attributes of all the antibiotics, dosages and especially timing to kill the spirochetes when they cannot defend themselves.
1. Supplementing Amygdalin, HMDB35030, the Thiocyanate precursor, in the form of wild cherry bark extract, seeds, sprouts, and foods rich in this Essential Nutrient (not yet classified officially as such) to reverse the Thiocyanate deficiency. Thiocyanate is the only antioxidant that fuels The White Bloods Cells and prevents their self destruction by the ROS they make internally to kill bacteria, process vaccines or any of the many other chores they do in the body.
It takes about two weeks to reverse the deficiency. We have done this already, and are very impressed and hopeful about the positive changes already seen.
A daily intake of 35 mg. of amygdalin for a 150 pound adult from natural food sources or extracts would be a Recommended Daily Requirement to maintain serum Thiocyanate levels as well as amounts stored in the liver. Triple this during the Protocol.
After 2 weeks of diet supplementing, you add the following:
2. Minocycline - 1 dose, every other day for 60 days (total of 30 pills), 1 mg. per pound of body weight. (with or without food)
3. Tindimax (Tinidazole) - 1 dose, every other day, w/ food for 60 days (total of 30 pills) - on same day as Minocycline but at least an hour apart. 2 mg. per pound of body weight
The established success of this pulsed protocol is based on Minocycline killing spirochetes while they are in normal mitosal cell division. Tinidazole kills them when they are not in cell division and also kills the primitive egg-like cysts they can form as they die. Tindy also breaks down any spirochetal biofilm colonies that may form in the white matter of the body like myelin tissues (including nerve sheaths), tendons and ligaments. Minocycline and Tinidazole both cross the BBB into the CSF in the same concentrations as the rest of the body.
Pulsing the Minocycline also keeps serum levels below that which Borrelia can detect so that the spirochetes will not go into hibernation for up to 6 weeks but high enough to kill them on the days the doses are taken. An average of 40% of remaining spirochetes will be killed with each dose this way as well as some of the Bartonella if present.
(Note: As bacterial loads are reduced, the serum concentrations of Minocycline will increase to also start to kill Bartonella if present.)
Note: If Herxeimer Reaction is intense, Burbur or Milk Thistle can be used to calm.
4. Vitamins B6, B12, Iodide, Glutathione, and Vitamin D3 supplementation (b/c Tindimax up regulates B6/B12 consumption by the Immune System and Borrelia blocks D3 conversion in the kidneys)
5. Pinella Brain Cleanse (Nutramedix brand) each day to cleanse the white matter of the brain, 10 drops added to food or drink or Wild Cherry Bark Extract, 10 drops added to food or drink. (If patient is subject to seizures, only use the Pinella as it has anti-spasmodic properties that the WCB extract does not.) Enula can be substituted for either Pinalla or WCB Extract, also.
6. Ivermectin - 1 normal dose, adjusted for weight of the patient, for parasites , one dose every 10 days (4 doses total) taken on ‘off’ days from other meds (w/ food). This is added, per the research of Dr Eva Sapi, because 40% of the ticks studied had microscopic filarial nematodes.
7. After 60 days of abx, switch to TriBiotics, 2-3 doses a day depending on weight, spaced at least 8 hours apart, 1 week on and 1 week off, repeat 4 times. Note: A combination of these herbs sourced individually may be used by people who may be allergic to the Black Walnut Hulls. This product contains Atremisinin and Berberine that address several common co-infections including Babesia, Bartonella, and Mycoplasma.
Note: Large die-off of Babesia and Bartonella can release excess iron into the bloodstream from the RBCs they were living in and on. Adding Red Root Tincture during this phase helps clear the spleen more efficiently.
TriBiotics contains Artemisinin, Berberine Sulfate, Citrus Seed Extract, and Black Walnut Hulls. Research on Artemisinin won the 2015 Nobel Prize. Artemisinin is for Babesia, a co-infection of Lyme that is similar to Malaria. (Note: Black Walnut Hulls may initiate a Nut Allergy in some people.)
Curious as to your thoughts and whether its worth a try to pulse Mino and Tindamax on an every other day schedule for ______________ ?
Here are some links to the research used for this protocol if you need peer reviewed evidence to support the validity of the protocol:
The Lyme disease Spirochete Borrelia Burgdorferi induces inflammation and apoptosis in cells from dorsal root ganglia is the focus of the research. Significant for those with PANDAS symptoms. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PANDA
Other odd symptoms of disruption of bodily functions in Lyme Disease may be easily explained as inflammation in the Dorsal Root Ganglia of the spinal cord disrupting signals in both the Parasympathetic and Sympathetic Nervous Systems: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/
This explains why the protocol uses Minocycline instead of Doxycycline. The last paragraph specifically addresses Minocycline's excellent CNS penetration capability in the same concentration as the rest of the body. (Tinidazole also does this.)
This paper by Dr. Eva Sapi - Bacterial Biofilms and Lyme Disease - discusses the way Doxy creates 3 times as many spirochetes as it kills by allowing them to excrete up to 12 (average of 3) primitive egg sacs as they die.
For information on Thiocyanate:
(And why Neutrophils cannot process vaccines when a Severe Thiocyanate Deficiency exists.)
Importance of Neutrophils to the entire Cellular Repair and Immune Systems including the Mucosal Immune System and the Respiratory Immune System:
The next link provides good information regarding B-17 in foods. B17 is a research Red Herring since it doesn’t actually exist as an FDA vitamin due to the pharmaceitical industry blocking it’s recognition. These non-GM/GMO foods contain Amygdalin, Gene HMDB 35030, Thiocyante’s only precursor, and it is the only Antioxidant that fuels and recharges the Neutrophils/White Blood Cells of all mammalian life. A call to a Systems Biologist confirms its role in the Innate Immune System, the Mucosal Immune System, and the Respiratory Immune System (the Firewall of the immune system in the Eyes, Ears, Nose, Throat, and all mucosal linings exposed to air).
Infections like PANDAS, Lyme, Babesia, and Bartonella become chronic and difficult to treat if a chronic thiocyanate deficiency exists since the Neutrophils self-oxidize themselves without thiocyanate and fail to activate the macrophages and T-Cells and cannot create antibodies either.
Tests for Lyme that look for antibodies will fail if a Severe Thiocyanate Deficiency blocks the formation of the antibodies they test for.
Foods Containing Amygdalin (Not to be confused with Laetrile) - all contain Amygdalin, gene HMDB 35030, an essential nutrient not currently classified as an FDA Vitamin, but no less vital to the immune system despite that regulatory oversight.
Thank you very much for your time and continued help with____________.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.