Cured of Lyme in 60 days!

Topics with information and discussion about unconventional diagnostic and treatment methods, and unconventional views.
Will Wiegman

Re: Cured of Lyme in 60 days!

Post by Will Wiegman » Wed 30 Jul 2014 6:33

I just re-read Kahlil Gibran's 'The Prophet' and came across this:

"And when you crush an apple with your teeth, say to it in your heart,
'Your seeds shall live in my body,
And the buds of your tomorrow shall blossom in my heart,
And your fragrance shall be my breath,
And together we shall rejoice through all the seasons.' "

Good health my friends!

Doggonelyme

Post by Doggonelyme » Sat 2 Aug 2014 18:40

Thought to update this since its still relative to the premise of the original post, after obtaining another 3 weeks worth of tinidazole and doxycycline i thought instead to extend it and try the original posters theory of pulsing it once every 48 hours, if not just to keep it in remission and to extend this horribly expensive drug. For a total of 13 days on full abx i had taken the dog down from 15mg pred to 10mg with very little side effects, that is i had taken her down overnight and held it there for 13 days (before stupidly dropping her down to 5 without tapering to 7.5 first). After her immune/adrenal crash i put her back on 15mg then started the 48 hour cycle, and then to 12.5, and now for the past week or so ive taken it slowly from 12.5 to 10, in a 12/10/12/10 pattern, then just to 10 a day, after the 72 hour mark she has gotten a high fever, bulging eyes, and isshaking. Ive since put her back on 15mg to allow her to recover again. This tells me that her steroid requirement has gone up since lowering her abx, which means the infection is one again active and her immune system is back into overdrive. Edit: Im ending this "pulsing" test after 3 weeks of it.

From my short and lazy research on antibioitics, they work best when given as prescribed, that is full doses at 12 hour intervals. The idea that lyme would just come out and start reproducing right after being assaulted by antibiotics is both right and wrong, that is it is evident from her increased steroid requirement that the pathogen has in fact come back, however the idea that taking a single dose would have any effect when it takes 5 days alone for antibiotics to reach peak concentration in the tissues is absurd. So the lyme will come back eventually, certainly not within 48 hours, but taking the antibiotics not as prescribed will have the effect of not taking them at all.

Anyways i hope this helps others to avoid the bad advice and false hope spread by sociopaths who most notably seem to have an aversion to answering questions directly when asked. This experiment has shed some light on whether or not this is an autoimmune or a pathogenic response, of which i am convinced its the latter (though it is speculated that lyme can cause an autoimmune response even after its gone). The next step is to stop the antibiotics and do a joint tap in several weeks when it has had a chance to spread again. This will be sent to a lab who will culture it in a BSK medium and check it under darkfield or electron microscope, which should answer once and for all what the hell this is.

velvetmagnetta

Post by velvetmagnetta » Sat 2 Aug 2014 19:03

Please be sure to include plenty of pain-killers for your poor dog. Antibiotics hurt like hell in Lyme disease from either the Herxheimer Reaction or something else - I don't know - but all I do know is that it hurts really really really badly.

Will Wiegman

Post by Will Wiegman » Mon 18 Aug 2014 15:21

I have found more support for the necessity of an Amygdalin source to strenghten the immune system of it's depleted abilities from chronic infections.

http://www.idf-germany.com/fileadmin/us ... system.pdf

If you research the Lactoperoxidase system (usually refered to as the Thiocyanate-Hydrogen Peroxide-Lactoperoxidase system) you will find that Amygdalin sources in the diet on a daily basis are essential for the storage of Thiocyanate in the liver for the White Blood Cells to uptake to turn into Hypothiocyanate which is used mainly in the lungs but in the rest of the body also to kill bacteria, fungi and molds as well as clean up the toxins when these things die in the body.

White blood cells work 50-500 times more efficiently if the Thiocyanate levels are up to normal!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8300211

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556038

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10837362

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12071050

Will Wiegman

Post by Will Wiegman » Mon 18 Aug 2014 15:35

dear doggoneLyme
Doxy won't work on Lyme more than 3 days after the original Borrelia infection. Doxy stimulates the spirochetes into producing the round body forms which contain m-RNA and DNA sufficient to form another spirochete inside the cyst within 9 days. Approximately 3 cyst forms (and the resulting 3 new spirochetes) are formed for every one killed.

Open this research paper by Dr. Eva Sapi and scroll down to Figure 2A and note that the tall red column is the amount of new round body forms produced, three times the number of the initial control group. Also notice that the Tinidazole kills both forms equally.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3132871/

You would do better to open a peach pit and extract the almond from it, shave it up in your dogs food so that it's immune system can create Hypothiocyanate to fight the infections on it's own.

Will Wiegman

Post by Will Wiegman » Mon 18 Aug 2014 15:52

DoggoneLyme,

"From my short and lazy research on antibioitics, they work best when given as prescribed, that is full doses at 12 hour intervals."

I understand you frustration concerning your dog. My dog Buck of 12 years, and constant companion even at work every day, contacted Lyme the same time I did. I didn't realize it at first but his got so bad he started limping and then one day he started dragging his back legs behind everywhere he went, even down the stairs.

I gave him one of my Minocycline and one Tindamax pills but more importantly I ground up 10 apple seeds a day and put them in his food for a week. He was back on his feet on the 3rd day but with a limp but keeping up the Amygdalin for him once a week and he fully recovered in 3 weeks and could jump into my truck again.

No one can be cured of a Borrelia infection if they don't in someway replenish the depleted Thiocyanate reserves in their liver that the white blood cells use to create Hypothiocyanate. White Blood Cells worhk 50-500 times better if they have sufficient stores of Thiocyanate in the liver.

Will Wiegman

Post by Will Wiegman » Mon 18 Aug 2014 16:04

Martian,

"I think it means that tinidazole is able to kill Bb (= "effective"), however it requires very high concentrations (= "highly resistant"). The choice of the word "effective" is confusing here."

What they mean is that it takes Tinidazole almost two weeks to start working on breaking down the m-RNA synthesis of enzymes, etc. inside the bacteria. A normal short course of Tinidazole used for that pourpose is not enough time to kill the non-reproducing spirochetes, the cyst form or the spirochetes not dividing.

It does not take a high concentration to work against the m-RNA just a persistant one which is why the 45 day, every other day protocol works against Lyme in all it's forms.

Minocycline does contain Doxy, just in a smaller form so that it can cross the blood brain barrier. By taking it every other day, with it's 22 hour half life, you will keep blood serum levels below the threshold which Borrelia senses when it is stimulated to make the blebs that form into the reproductive cystic round body form.

By keeping the Minocycline levels low but constant for the 45 days you are assured that all the spirochetes must eventually go into their normal cell division.

I'm not sure if anyone has noted that aerobic exercise for 10 minutes about a half hour after taking any antibiotics makes them work 13 times better because all the capillaries are opened up in the entire body during aerobic exercise!

Laying in bed is the worst thing there is for your immune system if you augment it with antibiotics.

Will Wiegman

Post by Will Wiegman » Tue 9 Sep 2014 15:30

New DNA lyme test available for B. miyamoto and other pathogens!

http://www.dnalymetest.com/home.html

Doggonelyme

Post by Doggonelyme » Mon 20 Oct 2014 20:20

Doxy won't work on Lyme more than 3 days after the original Borrelia infection. Doxy stimulates the spirochetes into producing the round body forms which contain m-RNA and DNA sufficient to form another spirochete inside the cyst within 9 days. Approximately 3 cyst forms (and the resulting 3 new spirochetes) are formed for every one killed.
Doxy isnt supposed to kill lyme, its supposed to put them into the round body form so tinidazole can kill them since tinidazole is so damn effective at attacking them in that form according to sapi and brorson.
Also notice that the Tinidazole kills both forms equally.
Then why take doxy at all? Tinidazole kills them equally, in a peitri dish, in lab conditions, under concentrations that no doctor would give you. Both researchers noted this fact, the motile forms required much high concentrations of it to be effective, high enough not to be effective at normal doses.
You would do better to open a peach pit and extract the almond from it, shave it up in your dogs food so that it's immune system can create Hypothiocyanate to fight the infections on it's own.
Yeah right on it.

It does not take a high concentration to work against the m-RNA just a persistant one which is why the 45 day, every other day protocol works against Lyme in all it's forms.
Well clearly you know more than every other lyme researchers out there you should publish some studies.
New DNA lyme test available for B. miyamoto and other pathogens!

http://www.dnalymetest.com/home.html
Its a sequencing test to identify the pathenogen, this has never been a problem. Detecting and culturing borrelia is the major hurdle here to which no one has yet provided definitive proof that any of them work, though sapi did release a new study about a high success rate with a two stage culture method.

----

As for my little dog, the doc gave us azothiprine, an immunosuppressant, that unlike corticosteroids does not suppress the entire immune system but instead prevents the creation of excess immune cells which so far has worked wonder at dropping her off from the 12.5mg barrier i had hit when i took her off antibiotics (*tried will's every other day method) to 3mg per day. Unfortunately despite the docs insistence that this is just an autoimmune she cannot go any lower without getting a fever which shows this is not an autoimmune but is in fact a systemic immune response to a pathogen. Short of finding a lab who will reproduce sapis culture method i will have to convince the doc to put her on antibiotics indefinitely. The only problem is that antibiotics only work for about 6 weeks tops then you have to switch, ill have to try some of the others in sapi's study, but im not sure which ones.

phantasm

Post by phantasm » Mon 20 Oct 2014 21:08

This thread should be made into a science fiction movie.