Cured of Lyme in 60 days!

Topics with information and discussion about unconventional diagnostic and treatment methods, and unconventional views.
Tubzy

Re: Cured of Lyme in 60 days!

Post by Tubzy » Sun 3 Apr 2016 4:03

Hi, everyone. I'm still doing well. I actually just switched to tinidazole (500mg) from metro a few days ago. I actually found some by pfizer on ebay (believe it or not).

I get the rest of my antibiotics from here (it's legit).
https://payless-petproducts.com/minocycline.html

They are actually labeled "fish antibiotics" but there is no difference (same dosage as humans and they come in blister packs). Unfortunately, they are out of tini that is why I had to get mine off ebay instead. I get my mino from the link above and it's legit. If you are sketchy about ordering from other sites I would suggest trying the link above.

I'm still doing well, sleeping great. I think I'm going to drop the mino down to 100mg now. I was doing 200mg EOD along with 500mg of metro EOD. I believe I'm getting some dizziness sides from mino so going to drop the dose down. I have been on since Feb. I will do another update or so in 3 weeks or so which is when I plan to get off. I'm hoping the recent switch to tini will clean up the rest that the metro didn't take care off.

I also take 1 gram of NAC and 1 gram of TUDCA to keep my liver in check while on antibiotics and detox.

Be safe!

JohnR

Post by JohnR » Sun 3 Apr 2016 17:48

Tubzy wrote:Hi, everyone. I'm still doing well. I actually just switched to tinidazole (500mg) from metro a few days ago. I actually found some by pfizer on ebay (believe it or not).

I get the rest of my antibiotics from here (it's legit).
https://payless-petproducts.com/minocycline.html

They are actually labeled "fish antibiotics" but there is no difference (same dosage as humans and they come in blister packs). Unfortunately, they are out of tini that is why I had to get mine off ebay instead. I get my mino from the link above and it's legit. If you are sketchy about ordering from other sites I would suggest trying the link above.

I'm still doing well, sleeping great. I think I'm going to drop the mino down to 100mg now. I was doing 200mg EOD along with 500mg of metro EOD. I believe I'm getting some dizziness sides from mino so going to drop the dose down. I have been on since Feb. I will do another update or so in 3 weeks or so which is when I plan to get off. I'm hoping the recent switch to tini will clean up the rest that the metro didn't take care off.

I also take 1 gram of NAC and 1 gram of TUDCA to keep my liver in check while on antibiotics and detox.

Be safe!

Any chance you could translate the acronyms in the above?

Cheers, NAC tudca EOD. Not all of us are medical jargon busters,

airplane

Post by airplane » Mon 4 Apr 2016 3:14

I've read where one person in this thread said that this protocol made their symptoms disappear but yet they came back right after they finished it. And another person said pretty much the same thing in another forum about this same protocol. So Will, are we supposed to keep on going with it if our symptoms are to return after the 42 days?

Tubzy

Post by Tubzy » Mon 4 Apr 2016 3:53

NAC= N-acetyl-cysteine
http://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2 ... ne/page-01

TUDCA= Tauroursodeoxycholic acid
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taurour ... holic_acid

It's not a necessity to take these supplements I just take them as a precaution. I take them everyday to keep the liver and kidney clean from taking the antibiotics long term as lyme in general has cause my liver enzymes to be slightly elevated.

Will Wiegman

Post by Will Wiegman » Wed 6 Apr 2016 0:38

Hey, Tubs, thanks for standing in for me. I've been working with Congenital Lyme Induced Autism parents and kids for the last 5 weeks. We are seeing shocking improvement in the Autism Symptoms on just the Bitter Apricot Kernels and the Wild Cherry Bark Extract drops in the first two weeks.

Turns out all the kids were suffering with Severe Thiocyanate Deficiency which shut down the Neutrophils which are the main type of White Blood Cell...the Thiocyanate Deficiency caused the Neutrophils to self-destruct whenever they try to kill bacteria or in the kids it did not allow their big 2nd year vaccines to process.

Then I came across this study on the Amygdalin content of foods in the UK and we found it is ALL gone from GM/GMO foods and all processed foods as well including baby food in jars and soy formulas. The Congenital Lyme Mothers were not allowed to nurse so the kids did not get it from their Mother's breast milk either, normally supplied by the Lactoperoxidase-thiocyanate-hydrogen peroxide system normally found in all mammalian milk.

The kids are getting better now, some dramatically, especially the violent ones, they calm down too.

Will Wiegman

Post by Will Wiegman » Wed 6 Apr 2016 5:42

I was reading back through this thread and came across Sonia's attempt at the protocol. She seemed to be doing everything correct except for one very glaring mistake.

Everytime she took the Mino/Tindy combo she also took a probiotic with 60 billion bacteria in it, exactly enough to neutralize most of the Mino/Tindy.

"Also with breakfast, I take probiotics ( 30- 60 billion), every day."

Probiotics are not meant to be taken every day, especially while taking antibiotics. Antibiotics kill bacteria by contact with them and if you put them together, the only thing the antibiotics will have a chance to kill are the pribiotic bacteria.

Wish she had gotten hold of me...

Tubzy

Post by Tubzy » Wed 6 Apr 2016 20:20

Thanks Will. I am taking probiotics too during my "off" days when I don't take take antibiotics. I plan to drop them now giving your suggestion. I also take digestive enzymes.

Quantum Criterion

Post by Quantum Criterion » Fri 8 Apr 2016 3:52

Will, I'm beginning this protocol in a few weeks. How should I be taking my probiotics? And what antibiotic dosage would be recommended for a 125lb guy? Thanks so much, I don't believe I have any co-infections and am so looking forward to seeing what this protocol does for my brain fog and depression which are without a doubt my main symptoms. Cheers from California!

Tubzy

Post by Tubzy » Fri 8 Apr 2016 21:20

Standard dose should be fine- everything is on the first page. Probiotics don't both with while on the protocol take them after.

Quantum Criterion

Post by Quantum Criterion » Sat 16 Apr 2016 0:39

Take them after I've completed the entire protocol?