A Note of Gratitude to True Leadership

Here you can give feedback about (the working of) this board, like problems, questions, remarks, suggestions and praise.
Cobwebby

A Note of Gratitude to True Leadership

Post by Cobwebby » Mon 11 Aug 2008 18:28

I mentioned this in one of my posts-but I wanted to be sure it got it's own heading. I truly appreciate this administration's way of dealing with posters who may get carried away or get off course.

I have noticed several times when you have pointed out the error of our ways in the actual thread and gotten us back on track. And you were correct in your observations.

I have experienced just the opposite on another forum, where I thought I was following the "rules" only to get banned with no warning or explanation or clarification.

I appreciate the respect and interaction with an authority that practices integrity.

Thank you, it is an honor to be here.
Cobwebby
The greater part of our happiness or misery
depends on our dispositions,
and not on our circumstances.
Martha Washington

admin
Site Admin

Re: A Note of Gratitude to True Leadership

Post by admin » Mon 11 Aug 2008 21:43

Thank you, Cobwebby. :D

Claudia

Post by Claudia » Fri 5 Sep 2008 15:29

Because I didn't want these excellent thoughts just buried in another thread I am quoting them here:
Joe Ham wrote (http://www.lymeneteurope.org/forum/view ... f=5&t=1732):

This abstract was posted to .sci.med, Oct 2006, by Sarah (CaliforniaLyme), one of her valiant attempts to post something of value to that unmoderated board as it was degenerating.

So the next time you feel like bitching about Martijn's "arbitrary" moderation here I suggest you take a look at the state of that board now.

And also take a look at LNusa to see how bad a board can get when it is wrongly moderated by someone who is truly arbitrary.
Martian, I also truly appreciate and recognize all that you have done in creating LNE and your efforts in trying to keep things on track with your vision of this forum.

LymeEnigma

Post by LymeEnigma » Sat 6 Sep 2008 20:37

This place needs you ... I do hope you "return" soon. :cry: