CDC and Fry Lab blood smear--weird info!

Medical topics with questions, information and discussion related to Lyme disease and other tick-borne diseases.
bigdreams87

Re: CDC and Fry Lab blood smear--weird info!

Post by bigdreams87 » Thu 7 May 2009 10:56

Fin, I also found out he has successfully cloned the parasite and is getting grants right now to grow them and test what kills them. No DNA matches came up to any parasites already known, so this is something new.

Also, the DNA is similar to the two other bugs, disregard the 4 bug comment.

This bug also has a biofilm made of magnesium and calcium. The bug also creates a bio film on tissue, in the liver, intestines, etc. It feeds on arginine. There is also a cyst form.

I was told people with chronic diseases who send in their blood have this parasite, so it's thought this may be the problem behind many chronic diseases.

So far I have talked to 3 individuals who are as sick as me and only have this positive blood smear with no other positive lyme, bart or babesia.

There is also a bacteria involved in some of these slides that is bartonella-like, but not bartonella. Fry thinks that the parasite is the issue and the trigger, and possibly hold true for Lyme patients.

So far two patients of his I have talked to are on planquenil and biaxin.

Supposedly he works with a near by center where they can do ozone therapy where they clean your blood with ultra violet ray, ozone gas, and peroxide and it has CURED people - going on 7 months of no symptoms. Supposedly it is expensive, but I am going to ask about it as well.

hiker53

Post by hiker53 » Thu 7 May 2009 21:58

That center would be Envita and they may also use EDTA. They can't seem to quote a price or a length of time for treatment, but in general people have reported 8 weeks of treatment in upwards of $20,000. There are some reports on the Healing Well Forum.

Hiker53

Fin24

Post by Fin24 » Thu 7 May 2009 22:26

thanks Big!!

I still have many questions that my biologist and educator brain cells are firing at me because a lot still makes NO sense

I would have posted about a month ago, but just wanted to wait for the conference. Simply stated...it is a PROTOZOAN. This organism is not a bacteria. It has DNA properties of Toxoplasmosis Gondii and Malaria. It is the "malaria" of North America. This organism is not seen in the Tropics because it cannot survive at that tempreture. It is a single celled...Apicomplexa. It has a tail and is so small that regular blood sears will not find it. It feeds off arginine and the reproductive cycle is currently unkown. A DNA match is pending...because this could possibly have already been recognized in the Vetenarian world. It is a destructive pathogen that adheres to RBC's and it believed to be behind the majority of most of our symptoms. Finally, it is thought to live around and in water.

not ONE of those bolded parts has been proved let alone just "shown" with any sort of acceptable method. NO one knows any of this to be "true" at all.

and the bizarre statement about it living in water???? then its NOT a tick borne at all???THAT means it has NOTHING to do with Lyme folks!!! AND then dont they have to at least make up a theory as to how it infects humans??? where and why would be nice as well.

- " DNA properties" is a too vague phrase that is meaningless
-" Malaria of North America" is laughable--that would mean it must be MOSQUITO vectored since NO Malaria is infected by any other means
-feeds off arginine--HOW do they know this and is that only in the lab? Have they restricted arginine in humans and has that killed it??
-destructive "pathogen"??? again based upon what??
-Behind all or most of our sx??? really and what about those who DONT have this in their blood???
-live in and around water--again laughable since EVERY protozoa ( and Im guessing here every living organism at this point) relies upon water for life so theyd have to live IN or NEAR water. I dont know of any strictly desert protozoa
and again if it lives in water primarily then how does it live in our BLOOD???-

I have a particular quirk--I get angry when I see science terms used to make some theory "look" like its valid --because what happens is that most who read that will jump up thinking "wow" and not even know how ridiculously useless it is!!
its a well used marketing device by supplement sellers too--use a lot of science terms and make it sound good to sell crap.

when I see this sort of crap I wonder " what am I being sold here"
a bad theory??
reasons to get an unnecessary TEST from the one guy giving it??
some new treatment that will be the only one to help??

anyone else wondering the same things??

bigdreams87

Post by bigdreams87 » Thu 7 May 2009 23:14

Fin,

Babesia is a protozoa and is tick born. This was just one of his patients recapping what was said in a conversation with him and Fry. I am sure there is a lot of journal data that could substantiate some of these points.

He is able to replicate it
It's in my blood and many sick people's blood - 3 I have talked to so far, all of us almost bedridden, all have the same smear
It is a parasite, in my red blood cells, and obviously it is causing harm to the body and an area of concern
We don't have all the facts here to debate and I don't think the conversation I posted is a representation of the facts
It's enough for me to pursue the opportunity to talk to him in person

hanegalen

Post by hanegalen » Fri 8 May 2009 0:27

hi bigdreams

I dont think that the valid points Fin makes above excludes the possibilty that Fry may have actually made progress and identified the "bug".The "funny" things in the citation may be the patient`s/layman`s understanding of what he has been told.
The important thing,however , is still to have precise answers to the questions listed above.
I-and I believe many others- would be very grateful if you succeed in obtaining that.
All the best
Gale

Fin24

Post by Fin24 » Fri 8 May 2009 2:11

Gale

thank you--as awlays you said it better than I could, despite the language differences!!!

no one is saying Fry hasnt found 'something.'..we just arent convinced what it IS and what that may mean.

Big
Of course I know Babs is tick borne, my dear...hence my comment about this "new' bug being WATER BORNE ( found in and around water was the statement I think)

and it may well BE that this new bug isnt tick borne at all...

we are all just simply frustrated about the lack of info and the bit by bit release of very unsubstantiated stuff

as far as repeatability, in science that means " able to be repeated by OTHERS doing the same methods". Many outside of science fields often are confused about that.

and yes of course go there and speak with him...and keep in mind the very many questions and controversies so we can all get good answers!!

good luck
Finette

Fin24

Post by Fin24 » Fri 8 May 2009 2:39

I didnt see your previous posts, Big, so Im sorry
Supposedly he works with a near by center where they can do ozone therapy where they clean your blood with ultra violet ray, ozone gas, and peroxide and it has CURED people - going on 7 months of no symptoms
is this while the blood is still IN you or do they take a tiny sample out and treat it and reinject it??

it may be like all other "cures"--they do cure for a few but not all Lyme pts. if it DID and it was a global cure hundreds if not thousands would be on a plane. bus. train right now to get there!
No DNA matches came up to any parasites already known, so this is something new.
and yet it matches malaria AND toxo--two fairly different organisms
This bug also has a biofilm made of magnesium and calcium. The bug also creates a bio film on tissue, in the liver, intestines, etc. It feeds on arginine. There is also a cyst form.
we know all this-how?? and I thought they did NOT know its lifecycle and yet they know it has a cyst form?? a contridiction I think
I was told people with chronic diseases who send in their blood have this parasite
I believe you--and them--that just isnt enough to go on.

you list many facsinating and interesting things and yet we have no substantiation so I truly hope that after your appt we will know more!!

hanegalen

Post by hanegalen » Fri 8 May 2009 7:27

hi

Fin
Is my English that bad?- or is a little comliment?

Big

Again all the best.I sincerely hope you shall get some good information.I still think we are looking at a very serious infection destroying peoples lives (although only part of the story is seen in Fry`s smears).To me it is very important that big research labs are working on this (preferably the CDC) for many reasons.First, it will not take years,.and.... So if it hasnt been reported to ... I think it would be good if you could ask him to do just that.

Gale

Fin24

Post by Fin24 » Fri 8 May 2009 7:37

compliment

youre english is VERY good Gale!!!

I was trying to say that you expressed yourself well even though your first language is not English!!

amd you said it better then me--and english IS my language

hanegalen

Post by hanegalen » Fri 8 May 2009 10:07

fin

I wasnt hoping for a pat on the shoulder-ho ho- but I am happy that we agree on the essential aspects.I really hope that Big.... gets some useful info, and my scepticism is proven to be unfounded.

Gale