Guidelines for Diagnosis and Treatment German Borreliosis So

Medical topics with questions, information and discussion related to Lyme disease and other tick-borne diseases.
User avatar
Spanky
Posts: 2762
Joined: Sun 20 Jul 2008 19:40

Re: Guidelines for Diagnosis and Treatment German Borreliosi

Post by Spanky » Thu 4 Oct 2012 17:09

"Carina":
Admin to Spanky:

You seem to be the one who came up here with how terms like "chronic Lyme" are supposed to be defined or referred to, and you linked the terms "post-Lyme syndrome" and "chronic Lyme". Carina is entitled to respond and note how the "Deutsche Borreliose-Gesellschaft" (which is on topic) is defining "chronic Lyme". If you did not want to continue discussing that, you could have simply refrained from responding to her.

Thank you!

Yeah, congratulations on that brilliant bit of adminstration, there, Admin.

Not only refusing requests to correct abusive behavior...but actually encouraging and sanctioning it.

Who needs this?

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed 25 Jul 2007 21:06

Re: Guidelines for Diagnosis and Treatment German Borreliosi

Post by admin » Thu 4 Oct 2012 20:17

Spanky wrote:Yeah, congratulations on that brilliant bit of adminstration, there, Admin.

Not only refusing requests to correct abusive behavior...but actually encouraging and sanctioning it.

Who needs this?
I am entitled to refuse requests.

I won't respond to the rest of your unreasonable, aggressive and disrespectful writings. Your disrespectful behavior towards me is becoming intolerable.

I am warning you: one more aggressive disrespectful post, PM or e-mail towards me and I will ban you.

tosho
Posts: 282
Joined: Sun 16 Dec 2007 0:54
Location: Poland

Re: Guidelines for Diagnosis and Treatment German Borreliosi

Post by tosho » Thu 4 Oct 2012 20:33

Guys, apart from who is right and who is not, take a break from Lymenet Europe for a few weeks, come back later, re-read your posts and you will see how unnecessary and obsessive those argues are. :)

User avatar
Spanky
Posts: 2762
Joined: Sun 20 Jul 2008 19:40

Re: Guidelines for Diagnosis and Treatment German Borreliosi

Post by Spanky » Thu 4 Oct 2012 21:34

"admin":
I am entitled to refuse requests.
And I am entitled to leave.
I won't respond to the rest of your unreasonable, aggressive and disrespectful writings. Your disrespectful behavior towards me is becoming intolerable.
I wonder why you think you are deserving of this "respect"? Where I come from...it's EARNED.
I am warning you: one more aggressive disrespectful post, PM or e-mail towards me and I will ban you.
You don't need to.

I have had enough.

Bye.

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed 25 Jul 2007 21:06

Re: Guidelines for Diagnosis and Treatment German Borreliosi

Post by admin » Thu 4 Oct 2012 21:38

Bye.

TicksSuck
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu 31 May 2012 20:25

Re: Guidelines for Diagnosis and Treatment German Borreliosi

Post by TicksSuck » Thu 4 Oct 2012 22:19

Goodbye Spanky!

I am sure many like me will miss the entertainment you've provided here on LNE. It is quite unfortunate that you could not limit your interactions with others to intelligent discussions. I hope to see you here again someday, maybe under a new (and improved) identity.

Camp Other
Posts: 996
Joined: Wed 2 Mar 2011 4:32
Contact:

Re: Guidelines for Diagnosis and Treatment German Borreliosi

Post by Camp Other » Fri 5 Oct 2012 1:08

Spanky is officially gone?

(Hi folks... rumors of my demise - if any - were greatly exaggerated. Still here, just have been too busy to comment lately.)

Actually, I'm wondering what the policy and procedure is for members who are banned. Can Spanky or anyone else who is banned come back, and under which circumstances? I've been banned once (not here), and the method used was to block my IP block from registering - however, anyone with any amount of net savvy would know that this can be overcome and there is no way for those doing the banning to be sure the original IP address from which I was posting was in fact mine.

RitaA
Posts: 2768
Joined: Thu 1 Jul 2010 8:33

Re: Guidelines for Diagnosis and Treatment German Borreliosi

Post by RitaA » Fri 5 Oct 2012 3:06

Camp Other wrote: (Hi folks... rumors of my demise - if any - were greatly exaggerated. Still here, just have been too busy to comment lately.)
Hi CO!

I've been wondering how you are. It's good to see you posting again.

Take care,

Rita A

Cobwebby
Posts: 1716
Joined: Mon 29 Oct 2007 0:55

Re: Guidelines for Diagnosis and Treatment German Borreliosi

Post by Cobwebby » Fri 5 Oct 2012 18:54

Camp Other wrote:
Actually, I'm wondering what the policy and procedure is for members who are banned. Can Spanky or anyone else who is banned come back, and under which circumstances? I've been banned once (not here), and the method used was to block my IP block from registering - however, anyone with any amount of net savvy would know that this can be overcome and there is no way for those doing the banning to be sure the original IP address from which I was posting was in fact mine.
See Off Topic topic LNE Forum Policy :)
The greater part of our happiness or misery
depends on our dispositions,
and not on our circumstances.
Martha Washington

Camp Other
Posts: 996
Joined: Wed 2 Mar 2011 4:32
Contact:

Re: Guidelines for Diagnosis and Treatment German Borreliosi

Post by Camp Other » Fri 5 Oct 2012 19:06

Cobwebby wrote:
Camp Other wrote:
Actually, I'm wondering what the policy and procedure is for members who are banned. Can Spanky or anyone else who is banned come back, and under which circumstances? I've been banned once (not here), and the method used was to block my IP block from registering - however, anyone with any amount of net savvy would know that this can be overcome and there is no way for those doing the banning to be sure the original IP address from which I was posting was in fact mine.
See Off Topic topic LNE Forum Policy :)
Saw your comment over there. Thanks for the information.

Perhaps this thread can return to discussing German Borreliosis guidelines, as originally intended.

Post Reply