Bartonella Shown to be Transgenic

Medical topics with questions, information and discussion related to Lyme disease and other tick-borne diseases.
phantasm

Bartonella Shown to be Transgenic

Post by phantasm » Tue 30 Sep 2014 12:01

http://microbewiki.kenyon.edu/index.php ... a_henselae

“Bartonella are the only bacteria able to produce angiogenic tumors in humans, very much like the Agrobacterium species that produce tumors in plants”

Angiogenisis is when a tumor creates it’s own blood supply by growing blood vessels. These newly formed blood vessels are a result of a genetically induced growth caused by Bartonella changing human DNA.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21844337

"Conjugative DNA transfer into human cells by the VirB/VirD4 type IV secretion system of the bacterial pathogen Bartonella henselae."

The result of this DNA manipulation is Infectious Angeogenisis;

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1868281/

"Bartonella bacilliformis Infection Results in Endothelial Production of Angiopoetin-2 and Epidermal Production of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor"

The increase in VEGF causes internal tumors which sequester pathogens in communities , much like the biofilm theory. These tumors are very hard to penetrate.

Dr. Schaller has this to say about Bartonella;

http://www.townsendletter.com/July2009/ed_lyme0709.html

"The knowledge base about both Bartonella testing and treatment borders on the disastrous. Bartonella is one of the most common infections in the world. Calling it a "coinfection" is nonsense; if anything, Lyme is the "coinfection." It is found in vast numbers of common vectors, including dust mites, fleas, flea feces, pet saliva, and ticks. Amazingly, it can turn off or lower antibodies to Lyme disease, Babesia, Ehrlichia, Anaplasma, and even itself. Bartonella floats in blood and also enters all blood vessel walls without causing a fatal fever, and indeed actually lowers fevers. It is the ultimate stealth infection. It turns off antibodies, fevers, and immune function defense chemicals as it damages organs in 20 to 60 ways."

The ability of Bartonella to alter the human genome explains why it is so virulent and it is actually the dominant pathogen in "Lyme" Disease, not Borrelia.

http://www.lyme-morgellons.com/bartonella.html

Anyone asserting this is pseudo science hasn't read the material, or doesn't have the ability to understand what they read. What is the point of having a forum like this when certain immature people think that it is their venue for showing everyone else just how smart they are, how incredibly selfish and pathetic are the ones who are here to serve their own psychological needs and feel threatened by the free flow of information because it somehow isn't about them. The purpose of a place like this should be to promote the free flow of information to the end of healing people not to make people feel smart and so proud of themselves , if what I'm posting threatens you personally you really need to grow up.
The website has NO sales and as such isn't being "promoted", to what end? I receive no money and have to pay for the website myself. I'm doing it because it IS scientifically substantiated beyond doubt and because of what I went through, it's called helping your brothers, it cures.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Bartonella Shown to be Transgenic

Post by admin » Wed 1 Oct 2014 19:45

@ phantasm,

If you continue to make bold claims while referring to questionable sources like the following, as if you are referring to reliable (scientific) sources, I will ban you (also taking into account your rudeness):

lyme-morgellons.com
naturalnews.com
Salt/ Vitamin C protocol
townsendletter.com
Schaller
Klinghardt
klinghardtneurobiology.com
mercola.com

phantasm

Post by phantasm » Wed 1 Oct 2014 22:28

Can you please give me your criteria for what is a questionable source and why?

To be clear I don't endorse the Salt/ Vit C protocol, in fact I warned against it in that post, I only used it as an example of what small molecules can do. So in keeping the context accurate I would assert that.

When someone responds to my post sarcastically without giving a reasonable response and then runs to Admin and tells them that I am posting something with no basis, I support all my statements with links, then you respond because they have gotten on your good side then I have to ask you personally how fair is that? You're taking the side of them without looking at their behavior, surely as a fair Admin what goes for one would go for another.

As far as Klinghardt why is he questionable? He has a Phd. I can supply other links endorsing what I have said. Many people post here research from medical colleges but if you actually scrutinize where their income comes from , the conflicts of interest and who they are beholden to then in the name of truth and fairness why aren't their posts disallowed? It's not just medical colleges , you have to scrutinize who you trust and why, I trust Breitschwerdt and have exchanged emails with him. I've read all of his papers and checked his work against other sources. Unfortunately the powers that be control a lot and on a personal level it comes down to what flag you will follow. I follow the flag of truth.

When a new drug like "Pentobra" enters the marketplace the pharmaceutical companies have an equation, part of the equation is the cost of anticipated lawsuits, and production and distribution, from this the profit margin is extracted.
Here is an example , The pro golfer Phil Michelson ,who endorses "Enbral" on a commercial that his "rheumatologist" suggested and gets paid well for that should really be going to a doctor who treats microbial infections instead of treating symptoms.

Here is a study showing that 62% of Test subject had bartonella antibodies.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 131848.htm

"Bartonella infection associated with rheumatoid illnesses in humans"

http://www.enbrel.com/possible-side-effects.jspx

Enbral would seem to me like the last thing someone needs who already has a microbial infection because it really takes what is left of a persons immune system and makes it worse.

So please explain to me why my conclusions here are wrong , and why there seems to be a double standard in this forum. With all due respect of course.

Personally I see this as a fight between good and evil.
Last edited by phantasm on Wed 1 Oct 2014 22:50, edited 1 time in total.

duncan

Post by duncan » Wed 1 Oct 2014 22:43

"When someone responds to my post sarcastically without giving a reasonable response and then runs to admin..." etc.

Do you somehow imagine that I did this?

P.S. Please clarify which of us is evil, which good: Me, the turd and little baby tattletale, or you.

Bets?

nnecker

Post by nnecker » Wed 1 Oct 2014 23:40

All joking around aside,I have to agree with phantasm when he says:

"So please explain to me why my conclusions here are wrong , and why there seems to be a double standard in this forum".

Just show everybody here why he is wrong and why,that 's no big deal.Campother does it all the time,right?

phantasm

Post by phantasm » Sun 5 Oct 2014 20:19

duncan wrote:"When someone responds to my post sarcastically without giving a reasonable response and then runs to admin..." etc.

Do you somehow imagine that I did this?

P.S. Please clarify which of us is evil, which good: Me, the turd and little baby tattletale, or you.

Bets?

Don't flatter yourself , it's not always about you.

duncan

Post by duncan » Sun 5 Oct 2014 21:04

phantasm: "...,it's not always about you."

It wasn't about me even when you maintained - with such understated grace - that it was. 8-)

Now, why don't you do everyone a favor and try to stick to the topic of the respective threads.

phantasm

Post by phantasm » Tue 21 Oct 2014 0:21

Duncan, do you have anything to post that is meaningful?

velvetmagnetta

Post by velvetmagnetta » Tue 21 Oct 2014 9:54

Duncan can put more meaning into 3 little lines than most people do with three pages of words! You just have to try to read into those lines and "get" their poetry and grace. Then the meaning will come flooding in.

phantasm

Post by phantasm » Fri 24 Oct 2014 14:31

velvetmagnetta wrote:Duncan can put more meaning into 3 little lines than most people do with three pages of words! You just have to try to read into those lines and "get" their poetry and grace. Then the meaning will come flooding in.

When are you and Duncan going to elope?