Bartonella Shown to be Transgenic

Medical topics with questions, information and discussion related to Lyme disease and other tick-borne diseases.
phyfe

Re: Bartonella Shown to be Transgenic

Post by phyfe » Fri 24 Oct 2014 16:58

phantasm wrote:
velvetmagnetta wrote:Duncan can put more meaning into 3 little lines than most people do with three pages of words! You just have to try to read into those lines and "get" their poetry and grace. Then the meaning will come flooding in.

When are you and Duncan going to elope?
Phantasm, when are you going to stop acting like a grade school girl and grow up! This is totally inappropriate behavior for a grown woman. If indeed you are grown :?: , then stop this grade school nonsense and start acting like an adult. :roll: The rest of us would really appreciate it.

phantasm

Post by phantasm » Fri 24 Oct 2014 19:09

phyfe wrote:
phantasm wrote:
velvetmagnetta wrote:Duncan can put more meaning into 3 little lines than most people do with three pages of words! You just have to try to read into those lines and "get" their poetry and grace. Then the meaning will come flooding in.

When are you and Duncan going to elope?
Phantasm, when are you going to stop acting like a grade school girl and grow up! This is totally inappropriate behavior for a grown woman. If indeed you are grown :?: , then stop this grade school nonsense and start acting like an adult. :roll: The rest of us would really appreciate it.
Phyfe when are you going to stop being part of the club that insists on tearing down what I post. These two morons who obviously are your buddies, have been as immature as possible and have been consistently posting LIES and deceptions ever since I showed up here. Congratulations on continuing that tradition. I'm sure you'll all have a lot of giggles about it at your next sleepover.

The "rest of us" implies that there is a group here that thinks they run this place, it is an open forum and you need to let that sink into your cro-magnon skull.

The precedent for attacking me and then completely denying anything except angel like behavior was set by Duncan and then he enlisted all you ass kissing children in your quest for a lord of the flies like dominance here. So GFYS.

duncan

Post by duncan » Fri 24 Oct 2014 19:29

:shock:

phyfe

Post by phyfe » Fri 24 Oct 2014 19:57

Phyfe when are you going to stop being part of the club that insists on tearing down what I post. These two morons who obviously are your buddies, have been as immature as possible and have been consistently posting LIES and deceptions ever since I showed up here. Congratulations on continuing that tradition. I'm sure you'll all have a lot of giggles about it at your next sleepover.

The "rest of us" implies that there is a group here that thinks they run this place, it is an open forum and you need to let that sink into your cro-magnon skull.

The precedent for attacking me and then completely denying anything except angel like behavior was set by Duncan and then he enlisted all you ass kissing children in your quest for a lord of the flies like dominance here. So GFYS.
I am so very grateful for your help Phantasm! You have just proven the point I was trying to make....I am done with you and your vulgar ranting and raving and I'm sure everyone else is too. (And just to be clear "everyone else" means anyone who is not you! :D)

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed 29 Oct 2014 10:57

Topic locked and moved to medical, because of too much non-science, off-topic, non-substantial posts.