Never was nor will be one only infected with Borrelia

Medical topics with questions, information and discussion related to Lyme disease and other tick-borne diseases.
X-member
Posts: 8504
Joined: Mon 30 Jul 2007 18:18

Re: Never was nor will be one only infected with Borrelia

Post by X-member » Sun 19 Oct 2014 16:30

Dr Horowitz is talking about chronic (= of long duration) complicated disease on the link below:

Dr. Richard Horowitz on the MSIDS model at NorVect 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv2QHjmrP4Y&sns=fb

But you phantasm, talk about borrelia and therefore include every single borrelia case in the whole world.

phantasm
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun 24 Aug 2014 22:42

Re: Never was nor will be one only infected with Borrelia

Post by phantasm » Sun 19 Oct 2014 17:25

X-member wrote:phantasm wrote:
In other words , you need to grow up, as well do some of the other posters here who feel that anything valid has to go through their filter.
It is the same "filter" in the rest of the world.
X member;

Here is just one pathogenic microbe, Helicobacter Pylori Infection .

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/176938-overview

"Helicobacter pylori is a ubiquitous organism that is present in about 50% of the global population."

O.K. take away all the other seemingly infinite pathogens and based on this alone I'm half right. Maybe you're one of the lucky ones who is clean as a whistle inside.

It doesn't take any effort at all to post something like "Prove it" , It does take some effort to go read some materials to broaden your understanding though, I didn't come her to cater to someone who only sees their point of view without bothering to read what is actually out there.

phantasm
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun 24 Aug 2014 22:42

Re: Never was nor will be one only infected with Borrelia

Post by phantasm » Sun 19 Oct 2014 17:27

X-member wrote:Dr Horowitz is talking about chronic (= of long duration) complicated disease on the link below:

Dr. Richard Horowitz on the MSIDS model at NorVect 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv2QHjmrP4Y&sns=fb

But you phantasm, talk about borrelia and therefore include every single borrelia case in the whole world.

I've looked at his stuff extensively, and I don't care to waste any more time on him. MSIDS is not his theory , it is common knowledge and he just put his name on it so he would have something to talk about.

Here is an example of "MSIDS" , same thing. It's just how these bugs roll and in my opinion Horowitz hasn't offered anything meaningful yet, although he has no problem representing some findings as his.

http://aje.oxfordjournals.org/content/e ... 0.abstract

"Synergistic Effects Between Rotavirus and Coinfecting Pathogens on Diarrheal Disease: Evidence from a Community-based Study in Northwestern Ecuador"

If you want to understand more about the mechanisms of action for "MSIDS" , LOL, read this on Horizontal Gene Transfer and the next on quorum sensing, it's common knowledge.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horizontal_gene_transfer


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quorum_sensing


You like to put words in peoples mouths to promote your false argument, don't you?..........therefore, LOL, blah, blah, blah.
Last edited by phantasm on Sun 19 Oct 2014 17:41, edited 3 times in total.

X-member
Posts: 8504
Joined: Mon 30 Jul 2007 18:18

Re: Never was nor will be one only infected with Borrelia

Post by X-member » Sun 19 Oct 2014 17:29

phantasm wrote:
"Helicobacter pylori is a ubiquitous organism that is present in about 50% of the global population."
I find streptococcus pneumoniae in my ear wax. :)

Do I need treatment for it?

phantasm
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun 24 Aug 2014 22:42

Re: Never was nor will be one only infected with Borrelia

Post by phantasm » Sun 19 Oct 2014 17:51

See what you're doing? when you haven't got a response that disallows what I'm saying then you either try to change what I said exactly by inserting your falsehoods in my dialogue or by diverting it to some ridiculous attempt at sarcastic humor. It's pretty immature.
You haven't really addressed most of what I posted and talking with you and Duncan is a waste of my time.

X-member
Posts: 8504
Joined: Mon 30 Jul 2007 18:18

Re: Never was nor will be one only infected with Borrelia

Post by X-member » Sun 19 Oct 2014 17:55

phantasm, you wrote:
See what you're doing? when you haven't got a response that disallows what I'm saying then you either try to change what I said exactly by inserting your falsehoods in my dialogue or by diverting it to some ridiculous attempt at sarcastic humor. It's pretty immature.
You haven't really addressed most of what I posted and talking with you and Duncan is a waste of my time.
No comments.

User avatar
ChronicLyme19
Posts: 564
Joined: Mon 11 Aug 2014 17:42
Location: NY, USA

Re: Never was nor will be one only infected with Borrelia

Post by ChronicLyme19 » Sun 19 Oct 2014 21:39

New breakthroughs do have to follow the scientific method tho, other that that they are just educated guesses.

Don't get me wrong, educated guesses and good hunches have their place, that's how you brainstorm new things to design studies around, but you can't go around saying good hunches are absolute truths before they've been proven. It's all in the wording.

And I think you need a clarification about your statement, because I think we live in symbiotic relationships with some "infections", while in a harmful relationship with others. We all need the "infections" in our stomachs to help us process food. So in that sense, yes everyone is infected with multiple pathogens, but I think when you say:
Never was nor will be one only infected with Borrelia
I think you mean the harmful kind, right?
Half of what you are taught is incorrect, but which half? What if there's another half missing?

X-member
Posts: 8504
Joined: Mon 30 Jul 2007 18:18

Re: Never was nor will be one only infected with Borrelia

Post by X-member » Sun 19 Oct 2014 22:16

Yes, phantasm mean "the harmful kind" of infections as we can see in the post below:

http://www.lymeneteurope.org/forum/view ... =10#p39814

phantasm also wrote (on the link above):
If you read the scientific literature available that is exactly the case.
It is not my (or any other forum members) job to search the internet for proof of what a person claim in this forum.

X-member
Posts: 8504
Joined: Mon 30 Jul 2007 18:18

Re: Never was nor will be one only infected with Borrelia

Post by X-member » Sun 19 Oct 2014 23:28

We have had some problems with this in Scandinavia too. There has been a couple of persons that inform about how many with a more complicated (in most cases late) borreliosis cases that have one or more other infections. But those people often "forget" to mention that those numbers are only about special cases that need a better/longer treatment.

And I don't think that there are any information (or study) anywhere, that confirm that (quote):
Never was nor will be one only infected with Borrelia

phantasm
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun 24 Aug 2014 22:42

Re: Never was nor will be one only infected with Borrelia

Post by phantasm » Mon 20 Oct 2014 14:25

X-member wrote:phantasm wrote:
"Helicobacter pylori is a ubiquitous organism that is present in about 50% of the global population."
I find streptococcus pneumoniae in my ear wax. :)

Do I need treatment for it?

Personally I don't care what you do with your ear wax, however Helicobacter pylori is the cause of stomach ulcers and stomach cancer as well as other G.I. tract issues , flip a coin it may be inside you, especially if your immune system has been compromised by a "lyme" infection complex. It also works in symbiosis with that "Lyme" complex.

Locked