Never was nor will be one only infected with Borrelia

Medical topics with questions, information and discussion related to Lyme disease and other tick-borne diseases.
phantasm

Re: Never was nor will be one only infected with Borrelia

Post by phantasm » Tue 21 Oct 2014 0:16

X-member wrote:phantasm:
You said you were leaving this thread, do it.
I got a reply from you (as everyone can see) after that, so I had to answer you.
No that is a psychological disorder. "No Comments" is not a reply, it is compulsive behavior. Stand up for what you believe in and do what you say you are going to do, that's called personal integrity.

phantasm

Post by phantasm » Tue 21 Oct 2014 0:19

phantasm wrote:
You said you were leaving this thread, do it.
I got a reply from you (as everyone can see) after that, so I had to answer you.
No that is a psychological disorder. "No Comments" is not a reply, it is compulsive behavior. Stand up for what you believe in and do what you say you are going to do, that's called "personal integrity".

X-member

Post by X-member » Tue 21 Oct 2014 0:20

phantasm:
No that is a psychological disorder. "No Comments" is not a reply, it is compulsive behavior. Stand up for what you believe in and do what you say you are going to do, that's called personal integrity.
Sorry, I didn't know that you are a psychiatrist.

phantasm

Post by phantasm » Tue 21 Oct 2014 0:23

Sorry, I didn't know that you are a psychiatrist.

So you lied when you said you were leaving this discussion?

X-member

Post by X-member » Tue 21 Oct 2014 0:37

phantasm you wrote (earlier):

http://www.lymeneteurope.org/forum/view ... =50#p39894
Well, anyone who is in search of honest answers can read this entire thread and see your smoke and mirrors deceptive strategies. You have not added anything to the discussion here, which one of your posts wasn't just a vapid challenge?, You only tried to tear me down because for some reason you see me as a threat. There are 1000 walls to climb for me to attempt to change this " Lyme" conversation and I'm climbing them one at a time but some men you just can't reach.
I gave you my answer on that!

This answer was:
No comments.
I think it is rude of you to think that you can still have a discussion with me, after I have said that I will leave the discussion since you don't present any proof on what you claim.

X-member

Post by X-member » Tue 21 Oct 2014 0:45

phantasm wrote:
You only tried to tear me down because for some reason you see me as a threat.
To be honest, it was all the people that don't suffer from a complicated borrelia infection that I was thinking of. But perhaps you think that you have helped them with your "theory" and your suggested treatment?

X-member

Post by X-member » Wed 22 Oct 2014 16:02

But many people do suffer from a complicated borrelia infection.

Infectiologic differential diagnosis of chronic Lyme disease and so-called coinfections
by Walter Berghoff

http://www.praxis-berghoff.de/dokumente ... e-engl.pdf

A quote:
Summary
In cases of Lyme disease (LD), other infections can be concurrently present; their
pathological synergism exacerbates the disease state or induces the same disease
manifestations. Such concomitant infections are termed coinfections. The coinfections can also
be transmitted by ticks as LD is, i.e. a tick bite can result in multiple infections. A fraction of the
coinfections is transmitted independently of ticks or in addition to tick transmission there are other
modes of transmission. The clinically relevant coinfections are caused by Bartonella species,
Yersinia enterocolitica, Chlamydophila pneumoniae, Chlamydia trachomatis, and Mycoplasma
pneumoniae
. In contrast to the USA, human granulocytic anaplasmosis (HGA, previously called
human granulocytic ehrlichiosis (HGE)) and babesiosis are not of major importance in Europe.
The “coinfections” can, of course, also occur without connection to the LD and in some cases
independently result in pronounced disease symptoms, which exhibit substantial instances of
overlap with LD’s clinical picture. This applies particularly to infections caused by Bartonella
henselae, Yersinia enterocolitica, and Mycoplasma pneumoniae.

Edit to add:

One more quote (from the link above):
The coinfections are thus only of importance for chronic Lyme disease (late stage, stage III).

phantasm

Post by phantasm » Thu 23 Oct 2014 18:10

x-member said;

I leave this discussion, since you phantasm claim things, but you never give us some proof that what you claim is correct. I have more interesting things to waste my time on.[/quote]

X-member, you're just a manipulative liar who will say anything to create the illusion that they are right.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed 29 Oct 2014 11:06

Topic locked due to continuous non-substantial bickering.