Borrelia Burgdorferi in Testiclular tissue by ImmunoStains with controls

Medical topics with questions, information and discussion related to Lyme disease and other tick-borne diseases.
duncan

Re: Borrelia Burgdorferi in Testiclular tissue by ImmunoStains with controls

Post by duncan » Thu 19 Nov 2015 15:40

Hey!

Aren't you just referencing another opinionated web site?? :D

And, um, the aldf? :shock:

Talk about fantastical...

Regardless, after reviewing your links, hv808ct, the answer to my question appears to be "No." You cannot point to any new relevant research done by any IDSA researchers or the NIH in the last five years concerning the topic of this thread.

clennox

Post by clennox » Fri 20 Nov 2015 18:41

This links to an alien autopsy video.
nnecker wrote:Here is another autopsy done by Dr Mack.He found Borrelia in this one as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1FJQT0V7gY

nnecker

Post by nnecker » Sat 21 Nov 2015 2:18

I could have a lot of fun with this,but I will play nice and let it go........Damn.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sun 29 Nov 2015 13:37

Moved topic from Science to Medical.

admin wrote:In which medical journal was this published?
I did not receive an answer to this question, and I also could not find a publication myself. Therefore I have moved the topic. The Science section is meant for published studies, studies you typically can find listed in PubMed. This very topic does not seem to qualify for that.

WillemT

Post by WillemT » Sun 29 Nov 2015 20:54

admin wrote:Moved topic from Science to Medical.
This topic should preferably be moved to "Unconventional methods", which is as we all know an euphemism for quackery.

Martian

Post by Martian » Thu 3 Dec 2015 14:15

Ejaculates from Chronically Borrelia Infected men are Filled with Virulent, Living borrelia,
and these are fully capable of transmission of borrelia Infection to
the Conjugal partner.
Where is the evidence?

If you make a statement as if it's an established fact, then one may assume that you can provide an abundance of convincing evidence that supports this claim. Of course the finding of Borrelia burgdorferi in testicular tissue hardly provides evidence of transmission.

An person who disputes the Reality of the Transmission of Virulent Spirochetal Infections
between conjugal partners is an Un-informed FOOL., who missed the Medical School lectures
on syphilis and "BAD BLOOD"
Treponema pallidum is not the same as Borrelia burgdorferi.

inmacdonald

Post by inmacdonald » Fri 4 Dec 2015 22:29

There are more similarities shared by the pathobiology of borrelia burgdorferi group (sl) and borrelia miyamotoi group(sl)
spirochetes with the pathobiology of Treponema palldium ;than are dreamed of in your nosology
, Mr .Administrator in Chief [AIC}
Or should I address this communication to Doctor AIC ?

Note:
Martian should never be confused with any conclusions advocated by disciples of the Area 51 sagas- all of which are
ludicrous.

Sincerely,
Alan B. MacDonald, MD. FCAP
December 4,2015

Psilociraptor

Post by Psilociraptor » Fri 29 Apr 2016 16:10

Well I'm not mouse (as far as i know), but i have to say one of my more recent and rather less pleasant symptoms i've acquired is testicular pain.

lou

Post by lou » Fri 6 May 2016 16:57

People who hang around lyme forums and shoot down anything that helps and informs the subject and who do their best to hurt patients....are pyschopaths. There is no other reason for the behavior of two posters who are still here after a long time and who continue to misinform us. Why would they do this other than a mental disorder? Or do they work for the mainstream folks who are responsible for so many lies and so much suffering? I could just about put a name on one of them, if there are two. Maybe just one posting under two names.

This kind of behavior is what has driven many people away from the forum. I sometimes have wondered if that was the purpose of some of such comments. If it weren't for Rita and some others who post useful information, it would not be worth visiting at all. Just such activity destroyed a really good forum years back on sci.med. No moderator there so it was an easy task, and maybe those responsible have just moved on to this forum.

Some are asking where some of the new information is published, knowing very well that the lyme denialists sit on review boards at the big journals and make sure the mainstream view is not questioned. And some here with zero background in these technical subjects dare to challenge someone so much more informed and educated. I do think that Dr. Mac would be better off posting somewhere that is more educated and less troll oriented. Otherwise, it is just pearls before swine (at least some swine).