Not so private correspondence

General or non-medical topics with information and discussion related to Lyme disease and other tick-borne diseases.
inmacdonald

Re: Not so private correspondence

Post by inmacdonald » Sat 22 Dec 2012 4:16

hv0808ct = nnecker = Dr Edward McSweegan

If Dr Linda Bockenstedt needs a defense attorney, then let it be a named individual!

Each of the Figure images in Dr Bockenstedt's paper were derived from tissue sections
prepared from the infected mouse autopsy material.
All of the original slides and the tissue blocks from which they were prepared
are now "unavailable"

This is not pathologically plausible.
Dr. Bockenstedt does not want to co-operate in the pathologic second opinion evaluation of
her mouse research project.

Public Access under NIH rules is required by NIH funding guidelines to assure that Bias
on the part of the funded investigator was not present.
Notice number : NOT-OD-09-136.
Notice Number: NOT-OD_ 08-833 ....
Specifics:
"4. The final peer - reviewed manuscript includes all graphics and supplemental materials that
are associated with the Article."...
"Compliance: Compliance with this policy is a statutory requirement and a term and condition of the grant
award and Cooperative agreement, in accordance with the NIH Grants Policy statement."
web: http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/notice

Respectfully submitted,
Alan B. MacDonald MD
December21,2012

hv808ct

Post by hv808ct » Sat 22 Dec 2012 22:34

by inmacdonald » Sat 22 Dec 2012 4:16
hv0808ct = nnecker = Dr Edward McSweegan

If Dr Linda Bockenstedt needs a defense attorney, then let it be a named individual!
Guess again.

As for needing a defense attorney, I have to wonder what crime she’s guilty of. Producing a body of evidence that conflicts with the delusions of some Lyme quacks and their gullible patients? Must be another Yale-based conspiracy. Everything you need to know to reproduce that work has been provided in PubMed and the NIH RePORT. Go to it.

Martian

Post by Martian » Sun 23 Dec 2012 1:57

From the same LymeNUT topic, Elena Cook amongst other describing LymeNet Europe:
Posted by Eight Legs Bad (Member # 13680) on 12-22-2012 02:11 PM:

Punter,

You say that Dr. Bockenstedt has replied. I did go to your thread at the Denialist front, phony Lyme forum known as LymeNet Europe, set up by a tiny network of Steerites and probably hired collaborators, but I did not see any letter from Dr. Bockenstedt there at all.

Rather, I saw a typically pathetic and libellous post from "hv808ct", former NIH Lyme Program Officer responsible for mass suffering of Lyme borreliosis victims internationally both during, and since, his tenure in that post.

Incidentally, I would advise anyone contemplating going to the URL left by Punter to go there from a public computer only, not a home computer. LNE is certainly a Denialist front, not a real Lyme forum. This is not to say there are not some very good people contributing to that forum - there are. Dr. Macdonald himself has written there. But the forum is completely controlled by the small group of Denialists clustered around the sad personage of Dr Edward McSweegan. Its technical side is handled by Martijn van Duijn, who worked and perhaps still works in the IT dept of a massive Insurance corporation.

Van Duijn allows his friends to break the forum's own rules and allows Mcsweegan et al to publicly abuse Dr Macdonald and others in the most vicious way. However when Dr M asked an innocent question re McSweegan he was threatened with eviction from the forum.

Now Punter, you say that Dr Bockenstedt had no tissue left to spare, and that's why she could not comply with Dr Macdonald'd request. How do you know this? Did she send you a copy of her letter? If so, where is it, and why would she send it to you?

I did ask you to introduce yourself. This is a forum for people who need to receive or are able to give support to those who are suffering, or have loved ones suffering, with chronic Lyme disease. Why are you so reluctant to share any information about yourself?

I note that the last person to join the thread on LNE is actually the same person who started it, ie McSweegan, only this time using yet another name "nnecker".

A quick search of the database here will reveal that "nnecker" joined our group many months ago pretending to be a Lyme patient. Then, when the pioneering paper by Sapi et al was published in October, he suddenly appeared to denounce the idea that borrelia may form biofilms in humans , thereby causing chronic infection.

He was kicked off this forum by the moderators and landed back in his true home -LNE.

Elena

Another Lyme NUT replies:
Posted by paulieinct (Member # 17514) on 12-22-2012 07:39 PM:

Thank you, Elena, for combining the two threads. Thank you also for informing the group about Dr. Macdonald's efforts in this regard.

I remember two years ago we were all told Alan Macdonald was seriously ill, and now he is back fighting the good fight. A true hero.

I figured out what LymenetEurope was all about a while back and quickly got the hell outta there. Disciples of the Dr. Mengele School of Medicine, mostly. You know, where they like to tell patients to "turn right...over there...to the showers!"
The troll patrol of LymeNUT is also active it seems.

Bagge

Post by Bagge » Sun 23 Dec 2012 2:12

Martian wrote:From the same LymeNUT topic, Elena Cook amongst other describing LymeNet Europe:

<snip>hired collaborators,<snip>
Yes, indeed. I certainly hope I am getting a raise for the New Year. A holiday bonus would nice too.

Bagge

Post by Bagge » Sun 23 Dec 2012 3:15

Martian wrote:From the same LymeNUT topic, Elena Cook amongst other describing LymeNet Europe:
<snip>

I note that the last person to join the thread on LNE is actually the same person who started it, ie McSweegan, only this time using yet another name "nnecker".

<snip>
By this logic, the last person to join this thread is Bagge, therefore Bagge must be the same as the person who started it, hv808ct, who surely must be McSweegan, only this time using yet another name.

nnecker

Post by nnecker » Sun 23 Dec 2012 16:27

I guess the LymeNuts had no Christmas cheer for punter.The person was just expressing his or her opinion about Dr Bockenstedts study and made no personal attacks on anyone.

Punter was then called a troll a few times and one poster(lax mom)hoped his family members and children catch Lyme.They then banned him,and erased all his or her comments.

Looks like paulieinct went from the Dr Mengele School of Medicine to book burning Gestapo members.

Martian

Post by Martian » Thu 27 Dec 2012 21:59

Moderator of LymeNUT joking with "Elena Cook" about banning a member who didn't conform with the groupthink:

From same LymeNUT thread:
Posted by sixgoofykids (Member # 11141) on 12-25-2012 10:23 PM:

quote:Originally posted by Eight Legs Bad:
I see our not-entirely-unexpected-but-entirely-unwanted guest "punter" has left, taking all his pro-Denialist messages with him.

Did he jump, or was he pushed? [Smile]
He was a troll, so he was pushed [Wink]