Research funding appeal DrMacDonald DNA PROBES DEVELOPMENT

General or non-medical topics with information and discussion related to Lyme disease and other tick-borne diseases.
inmacdonald

Re: Research funding appeal DrMacDonald DNA PROBES DEVELOPMENT

Post by inmacdonald » Sat 1 Aug 2015 19:01

DNA Probes( Molecular Beacons) for Borrelia MIYAMOTOI

A Biofilm Community of Miyamotoi borrelia

Image by Alan B. MacDonald, MD ,FCAP

Brain tissue - provided from Autopsy of a man with Documented Alzheimer's Disease - who lived and who died in Europe
and who never travelled to the United States of America.

This Red color image indicates Molecular Beacon DNA probe hybridization of the probe with DNA complementary to the Probe at the 100% level
( probe length 30 nucleotides) - Target DNA SPECIFIC for the Flagellin B Gene Equivalent ( ORF) of Borrelia Miyamotoi
Miyamotoi Borrelia Biofilm unit inside of an Amyloid Plaque of Alzheimer;s Disease.png
Miyamotoi Borrelia Biofilm dwelling INSIDE of Amyloid Alzheimer's Plaque
Miyamotoi Borrelia Biofilm unit inside of an Amyloid Plaque of Alzheimer;s Disease.png (216.12 KiB) Viewed 1450 times

Interpretation:

1..DNA probes for Borrelia Burgdorferi DNA ( Molecular Beacons labeled with Fluorescein fluorochrome ( green color) [see image above
previously posted]
2. DNA probes for Borrelia Miyamotoi DNA ( Molecular Beacons labeled with fluorochrome Cy5 ( red/pink/white color) [see image in this post
and compare the high magnification image of borrelia biofilm (red) with the low power image
( green) of Borrelia biofilm.
3. Simultaneous infection with two different species of borrelia ( burgdorferi (green color ) and Miyamotoi (red color)
has been previously documented in studies of human blood ( RARELY PUBLISHED- pcr STUDIES)
AND Double species infection of Ixodid ticks has been previously reported in tick pathogen carriage ( about 5% of Hard ticks show both Miyamotoi and burgdorferi
simultaneously) -- This is OLD NEWS

4. Deep Brain Infection - in Alzheimer's Disease Autopsy Tissues- By DNA probe hybridization with Molecular Beacons - demonstrating
SIMULTANEOUS BIOFILM INFECTIONS INSIDE OF AMYLOID PLAQUES OF ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE WITH
MIYAMOTOI BORRELIA BIOFILM COMMUNITIES AND BURGDORFERI BORRELIA BIOFILM COMMUNITIES

HAS NEVER BEFORE BEEN EVEN DREAMED OF, LET ALONE DOCUMENTED BY RIGOROUS
DNA PROBE HYBRIDIZATION RESEARCH.

THIS NEWS WILL CHANGE THE CONVENTIONAL THINKING ABOUT WHAT CAUSES INJURY IN THE ALZHEIMER'S PLAQUES

5. Biofilm formation in Diseased Human tissue
Is
Always a marker of Chronic infection.
Biofilms in Human brain Are Never Normal findings

Are the Images from my Research Study of One Autopsy Alzheimer's Disease Patient NEWSWORTHY?
Recall: Dr. Alois Alzheimer, during his entire lifetime, published ONLY 2 Manuscripts about the Brain Disease which bears his name...

Respectfully,
Alan B. MacDonald, MD, FCAP
August 1,2015

inmacdonald

Post by inmacdonald » Sat 1 Aug 2015 19:32

A uniquely ordered nucleotide sequence ( of 30 bases , A,T,G,C,) Occurs Once in the Human Genome

My DNA Probes for Miyamotoi Borrelia - are 30 bases in length - hence their ability to find a "Unique DNA Sequence"
with a 100% perfect Match for the nucleotide bases in My DNA Probes ( Molecular Beacons)
is a
PERFECT Molecular Interrogator for non-human DNA present ( as infectomes) inside of Human Tissue
Biofilms of Miyamotoi Borrelia inside of Amyloid plaques of Alzheimer's Disease.png
Biofilm burgdorferi borrelia dwelling INSIDE of Amyloid Plaques in Alzheimer's Disease
Biofilms of Miyamotoi Borrelia inside of Amyloid plaques of Alzheimer's Disease.png (376.52 KiB) Viewed 1449 times

Biofilm Communities of Borrelia( Miyamotoi ) ( red and white color) against a Congo Red stain for Amyloid - red color non-fluorescent)
Spiral single separate Borrelia ( Burgdorferi) (Green fluorescence against a Thioflavin T stain for Amyloid - green non -fluorescent)

The DNA Evidence by Unique DNA Probe Hybridizations of Borrelia species probes in Alzheimer's Disease Amyloid Plaques
is Self Evident - irrefutable - and completely New - on the Scientific Horizon.

Respectfully,
Alan B. MacDonald, MD, FCAP,
August 1,2015
Attachments
Multiple Borrelia burgdorferi Planktonic spirochetes- in Alzheimer's Disease Brain.png
Multiple Burgdorferi borrelia in cylindrical form invading human brain inAlzheimer'sDisease -Molecular Beacon DNA Probes
Multiple Borrelia burgdorferi Planktonic spirochetes- in Alzheimer's Disease Brain.png (300.42 KiB) Viewed 1449 times

inmacdonald

Post by inmacdonald » Sat 1 Aug 2015 20:15

PAY PAL link for Donations to Advance this Pro Bono ( Free to All ) Research by Alan B. MacDonald , M.D.

Free DNA Probe examinations using Borrelia specific DNA probes

The PayPal link for my Research is:

http://donationdurayresearch.com/donatenow.html

I use all donations to add to the number of cases examined with the DNA Molecular Beacon DNA Probes: The following are Active Research projects underway.

1. Autopsy Cases - of Alzheimer's Disease- anonymous cases from Alzheimer's Disease Brain BanksIncluding the World renowned Harvard Brain Bank, Belmont, Mass. - to be Examined with my 4 Molecular Beacon DNA Probes for Borrelia species
[ Burgdorferi borrelia -Probes Validated by international Colleagues- bbo0147 [Flagellin B] ; bbo0740 [Inner cell membrane]

[ Miyamotoi Borrelia - Probes Validated by International Colleagues- Miyamotoi Flagellin B ; gene for glpQ Miyamotoi type

2. Live Human Blood from anonymous volunteers- request for enrollment in this study only by written order of the Attending Physician

3. Live human Spinal Fluid from anonymous Donors - request for enrollment in this study only by written order of the Attending Physician

4. Live human - Tissue biopsy from anonymous Donors - request for enrollment in this study only by written order of the Attending Physician

5. Deceased Human - Spinal Fluid , anonymous donors - request for enrollment in this study only by written order of the Attending Physician

6. Design of Additional Molecular Beacon DNA probes , Manufacture,Purification, Validation by Experts in Borrelia Research
Internationally:
Species of Borrelia targeted for NEW Molecular Beacon DNA Probe Development:

Kurtenbachii
Bissetti
Afzelii
Garinii
Bavariensis
Valisania
Spielman S
Americanum
Andersoni
Sinica

7. Development of Positive Borrelia infected Tissue Control Materials for free Distribution to
Career Borrelia Researchers

8. Costs of FEDEX mailing of Specimens paid by this Research program,
so that participants accrue not cost to mail the specimens to My laboratory
for Study

All Donations will receive a personal note of thanks from me,if an email address is provided;

Thank you for Considering Financial Support for this Free to all Research Program

Sincerely,

Alan b. MacDonald, MD, FCAP
August 1, 2015

inmacdonald

Post by inmacdonald » Sat 1 Aug 2015 20:43

Report of CapeCod , Massachusetts, Autopsy, Man died of Dementia, 10 years following diagnosis of Lyme Disease and Antibiotic Treatment for
Lyme Borreliosis:

The Case Study: Anonymous patient - Requested by the Family of the Decedent - ordered by the Physician of Record

--------

Dear Michael,

Again ,I thank you very much for your most generous donation to the DNA Probe Borrelia
Alzheimer's Disease Biofilms of Bb project.
When you are ready to do Epifluorescent Microscopy, I will be pleased to send you aliquots of the DNA Molecular Beacon Probes which I use in my research.

The attachment demonstrates the utility of these
probes by DNA hybridization with Fresh Deep brain Autopsy Tissues.

A man who lived and died
in the Cape Cod region of Massachusetts. The hospital refused to perform a spinal fluid examination , as the family requested, and then demanded. The hospital refused to perform an Autopsy, as the family requested,and later demanded.
At their own expense, the family contracted with a Forensic Out of State Pathologist, paid a sum 0f $3000.00 for
performance a brain autopsy and spinal fluid harvest
at the funeral home, prior to cremation.

The Images with my Dna Probes for Borrelia are fingerprint impressions of the cut
surface of the fresh,unfixed deep brain (Hippocampus).

Link to Report of Autopsy with Molecular Beacon DNA Probe Images of Borrelia species( Miyamotoi and Burgdorferi in fresh fingerprint preparations of Unfixed autopsy Deep Brain [Hippocampus]

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zw5lr0k7ij4oo ... F.pdf?dl=0

The Borrelia imaged +for burgdorferi DNA( green) and + for miyamotoi DNA ( Red and yellow). Therefore the patient's neurodegeneration( presumed to be idiopathic before the autopsy) was classified as Chronic Deep Brain borreliosis, after the autopsy.
I will have material processed for 50 different RNA molecular sequences from
nucleotide amplification rt PCR which will be performed in a Belgian High Tech DNA bioscience laboratory.
The RNA sequences will be completed
in the usual manner on their State of the Art sequencing machine.
I expect results in September.

Your gift will make this advanced analysis of the
brain and spinal fluid possible.
I will share all of the data with you,of course.

Many thanks for your generosity,Michael..

Alan B. MacDonald, MD, FCAP
August 1, 2015