Borrelia in the blood by Dr. Alan MacDonald

General or non-medical topics with information and discussion related to Lyme disease and other tick-borne diseases.
fastuno

Post by fastuno » Thu 18 Feb 2016 1:23

BOOM!!!!

Dr. Alan MacDonald, THE GOD OF BORRELIA, strikes again & this time showing that Borrelia can be seen in the blood of someone who is long-term ill with Lyme Disease & where serology testing may be negative or inconclusive. Please, please, please donate if you have not already (I have :) )

THANK YOU Dr. MacDonald!!!

QUOTE:
"Borrelia Spirochetes In Human blood Fluorescence In Situ DNA Hybridization Method -FISH"

"Borrelia in Patient Blood by FISH Method is a Reliable Diagnostic Method"

"•Borrelia in Spiral form ( Rare)

•Borrelia in cylindrical undulating form,

•Form, Borrelia in Granular form

•Borrelia in Biofilm

•Borrelia in Cystic Communities,

•Borrelia in L Form ( Cell Wall Deficient form)

•All of These Diverse Profiles Contain DNA of Borrelia

•All are detectable by FISH method with
Molecular Beacon DNA "

http://f1000research.com/posters/1097535

hv808ct

Re: Borrelia in the blood by Dr. Alan MacDonald

Post by hv808ct » Thu 18 Feb 2016 17:16

Post by fastuno » Thu 18 Feb 2016 1:23

BOOM!!!!

Dr. Alan MacDonald, THE GOD OF BORRELIA, strikes again & this time showing that Borrelia can be seen in the blood of someone who is long-term ill with Lyme Disease & where serology testing may be negative or inconclusive.
I guess that puts old MacDonald in the same pantheon as Shitala, Hindu goddess of smallpox. Religions generally rely on prophets and sacred texts, and Prophet MacD has spent the last 3 decades repeating the same mantras and prayers about borrelia. He’s been a welcome prophet to the cult of chronic Lyme, but the rest of us remain unimpressed atheists.

fastuno

Post by fastuno » Fri 19 Feb 2016 1:47

hv808ct, do you not believe in the validity of the DNA probes?

I am sure you already know how poor current serology testing is & PCR DNA testing is on the way to becoming more sensitive via amplification.

It is disturbing that you sound content with the current state of affairs, rather than at least having an open mind to new technologies.

X-member

Post by X-member » Fri 19 Feb 2016 14:27

hv808ct wrote:
Religions generally rely on prophets and sacred texts, and Prophet MacD has spent the last 3 decades repeating the same mantras and prayers about borrelia. He’s been a welcome prophet to the cult of chronic Lyme, but the rest of us remain unimpressed atheists.
I don't think that Dr MacDonald use the word "Lyme" when he talk about chronic borreliosis.