Lyme Disease fluorescent microscopy

General or non-medical topics with information and discussion related to Lyme disease and other tick-borne diseases.
fastuno

Lyme Disease fluorescent microscopy

Post by fastuno » Wed 19 Jul 2017 19:18

HUGE discovery & further proof for all of us!!!!!!

Spirochetes, SOP's, blebs, 2 daughter splitting in my Lyme blood by fluorescent microscopy...so that explains all the symptoms & the grappling fatigue and shortness of breath...these things are all over my blood just as we see them in regular light microscopy! Only now they pop & stand out more with fluorescent stains and this adds proof that they have DNA & they are not just artifacts!

Plenty of info in the description & since it was too long, I had to add some more info in the comments section as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlL8ZLitiBI

Henry

Re: Lyme Disease fluorescent microscopy

Post by Henry » Thu 20 Jul 2017 18:26

Acridine orange (AO) stains nucleic acids present in both DNA and RNA, whether the cells involved are alive or not. AO staining is no proof of viability since dead bacterial cells will stain AO positive as well.

Furthermore, all life -- including bacterial life-- requires a minimal amount of genetic information , i.e., DNA, present in the form of the single stranded DNA genome and/or critical plasmids that contain vital genetic information required for viability. So, the next question to ask is what is the minimal amount of DNA that must be present for these cysts forms or round bodies to reproduce as proof of viability? I would venture to say that very few of them would meet that basic and essential test. Think ---What benefit would you hope to gain by treating by treating any of these "round bodies" with whatever drugs or herbal medicine you care to try is they do not possess sufficient DNA to metabolize to stay alive and/or to reproduce?