Any Dark Erotica Fans?

Here you can socialize and have fun with other board members, and talk about all sorts of topics that are not related to Lyme disease.
LymeEnigma

Any Dark Erotica Fans?

Post by LymeEnigma » Tue 6 Jan 2009 1:27

Read my new release, The Darkness and the Night: Blood and Coffee.

http://www.ravenousromance.com/breathle ... coffee.php

One five-star review states: "Wow! I was seeking a hot story that would satisfy my deepest desires and darkest fantasies, and "Blood and Coffee" definitely delivered. I loved the characters, and the story kept me wanting more all the way through -- even beyond the end. This is a sexy tale that nobody (especially vampire lovers) will want to miss."

Claudia

Re: Any Dark Erotica Fans?

Post by Claudia » Tue 6 Jan 2009 1:32

LE!!!!

Congratulations! How cool is that!?! I hope it sells many copies.

P.S. Great picture of you on the cover, too.

LymeEnigma

Post by LymeEnigma » Tue 6 Jan 2009 3:35

Thanks so much, Claudia!

LOL, although the woman on the cover does resemble me, it is a model. RR has some fantastic covers, and I'm very happy with the work they did for this book.

The other two installments of the trilogy will be available in the coming months, and I also have a sci-fi space odyssey coming out soon. ;)

Claudia

Post by Claudia » Tue 6 Jan 2009 14:43

Any new developments on your screenplay, as far as getting it into the right hands?

LymeEnigma

Post by LymeEnigma » Thu 8 Jan 2009 6:15

I was able to secure an option with an indy producer, but God knows what the other party has been up to. I can only hope that my letters did their job. I haven't heard anything, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the offender/s understood the legal mess for which she/they potentially would be responsible. I definitely will not be forgiving, should I find that the antics have continued....

newlylymie

Post by newlylymie » Fri 9 Jan 2009 0:12

LE,

I can't wait to read your book...it looks great! I don't know why, I've always had a thing for vampires (even that old film, "Nosferotu,"---which I think I just spelled wrong).

I am currently addicted to the HBO show "True Blood"...absolutely the best show on TV...very dark humor, great characters and story line and lots of sexy vampires!

LymeEnigma

Post by LymeEnigma » Sun 11 Jan 2009 4:48

Newlylymie, thanks so much for the support! I've always loved vampires ... and they make for a great philosophical breakdown on the human psyche. After all, what better way to analyze human nature than to analyze the "monster?"

Nosferatu is a classic. Have you ever watched Shadow of the Vampire? Fantastic movie, if you never had the chance; it puts a whole new, incredibly creative slant on the Nosferatu story. I've heard great things about "Tru Blood," but have not had a chance to check it out (don't have cable). Like "Monk," "Nip/Tuck," and "Penn & Teller's Bullsh*t," I'm going to have to buy it on DVD when it becomes available.

Yvonne

Post by Yvonne » Sun 11 Jan 2009 16:33

Congratulations LE. it seems to me that it is a great book. Well done !
Listen to all,
plucking a feather from every passing goose,
but follow no one absolutely

LymeEnigma

Post by LymeEnigma » Tue 13 Jan 2009 0:30

Thanks, Yvonne!

Blood and Coffee has moved back into RR's top 40 list, again, and I want to thank those of you who have helped to make my first release so successful! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

itsy

Post by itsy » Wed 14 Jan 2009 18:27

LE...

Hi and congrats.

I don't get to do this much...so if you send me a link as to where it can be purchased, I'll also put it up on my myspace page.

I am, and have several friends who are Laurell K. Hamilton fans...specifically the anita blake stuff...and of course you have to love sex and vampires for that.