If You Have a Moment

Here you can socialize and have fun with other board members, and talk about all sorts of topics that are not related to Lyme disease.
LymeEnigma

If You Have a Moment

Post by LymeEnigma » Sat 20 Jun 2009 21:24

Hey guys! I hope you are all doing relatively well. I'm the same as ever ... no better, no worse. Had to go off the Cymbalta due to upper GI upset, but I'm living. ;)

I was wondering if you might be willing to do me a favor. It will only take you a second, requires no registration, and will go a long way in helping a fellow Lymie's career.

One of my erotic works is up for Best Reviewed Book of the Week at a review site that gets a lot of traffic. I got a 4.5-star review from their reviewer, which puts me in the running for the contest. Winning Book of the Week would seriously affect the flow of traffic being directed to this book, which is slowly gaining respect (despite the cheesy title) in this small lake I've happened upon.

Anyway, if you could go to http://www.longandshortreviews.com/WC/recentrev.htm this weekend and vote for LUST IN SPACE, I'd really appreciate it.

Lisa

P.S. THE DARKNESS AND THE NIGHT I and II finally came out in print -- woo-hoo! 8-)

Claudia

Re: If You Have a Moment

Post by Claudia » Thu 25 Jun 2009 3:08

Hi LE,

Congratulations on being voted Best Book of the Week! I hope that this helps to open some more doors for you in furthering your writing career.

:woohoo:

LymeEnigma

Re: If You Have a Moment

Post by LymeEnigma » Thu 25 Jun 2009 21:39

Thanks so much, Claudia! The win was an unexpected treat, and I thank everyone who took the time to vote. It definitely has helped my work make one more step up the credibility ladder, and I will have some very good news to share about that very soon. ;)