LNE Forum Policy and much much more

Here you can socialize and have fun with other board members, and talk about all sorts of topics that are not related to Lyme disease.
X-member

Re: LNE Forum Policy and much much more

Post by X-member » Fri 19 Oct 2012 19:43

Carina wrote (earlier and on-topic):
In the Swedish borreliaforum the posts from the member that have been told (by admin) to behave in a better way, is removed if this member continues to argue about it. No matter who this member is arguing about it with.
Carina also wrote earlier (also on-topic):
I suggest that what is done in the Swedish borreliaforum can be done in this forum, if one member continues to argue with what admin has said.

Spanky

Post by Spanky » Fri 19 Oct 2012 19:46

"Carina":
In the Swedish borreliaforum the posts from the member that have been told (by admin) to behave in a better way, is removed if this member continues to argue about it. No matter who this member is arguing about it with.
Carina also wrote earlier (also on-topic):
I suggest that what is done in the Swedish borreliaforum can be done in this forum, if one member continues to argue with what admin has said.

Yeah.

You posted that notwithstanding the fact that you, yourself continue to argue with the Admin about the chronic Lyme stuff.

X-member

Post by X-member » Fri 19 Oct 2012 19:51

If it is considered to "argue with admin" to post European information or European definitions, and to help those members that don't understand those definitions, then you Spanky will have to tell admin that you suggest that such information (that uses those European definitions) are not allowed at all in this forum.

tosho

Post by tosho » Fri 19 Oct 2012 19:53

What I said in these quotations is still valid. And you can't compare my posts, which express my opinion, sometimes strong but adequate, about people who don't respect different opinions of those who were harmed by official medicine in the field of tbds, with your plain rudeness that appear so often (and which you deny now).

P.S. This is my last post to you in this topic, continuation is pointless, you can write whatever you like.
Last edited by tosho on Fri 19 Oct 2012 20:03, edited 1 time in total.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri 19 Oct 2012 20:01

Carina wrote:If it is considered to "argue with admin" to post European information or European definitions, and to help those members that don't understand those definitions, then you Spanky will have to tell admin that you suggest that such information (that uses those European definitions) are not allowed at all in this forum.
Can you provide references to what the European definitions supposedly are?

Spanky

Post by Spanky » Fri 19 Oct 2012 20:05

"tosho":
What I said in these quotations is still valid.
And you can't compare my posts, which express my opinion, sometimes strong but adequate, about people who don't respect different opinions of those who were harmed by official medicine in the field of tbds, with your plain rudeness that appear so often (and which you deny now).
I see.

You think that your remarks are not rude, somehow justified...excused...while the remarks of others responding...are rude.

Interesting.

And BTW...I am not denying that I may have been rude or abrupt in some remarks here. I am certainly not denying that.

I am just asking for specific examples so that I can respond to them.

For instance, I have repeatedly replied: "what Bagge said" to Carina, recently.

That's not very nice. But I was VERY frustrated. Sometimes trying to talk to Carina is like talking to a broken record that keeps skipping...saying the same thing...over and over and over... (see, helping you out, there).

But I DO want to apologize for that to Carina. It was uneccessary and uncalled for and I am sorry. Please accept my sincere apology.

But, even as the Admin has noted, some rudeness is probably understandable, or, perhaps, forgiveable in some situations. We all lose our tempers on occasion.

I'm not at all sure about judgmental observations about others lacking "honour" or being "immoral", though.

That's pretty rough... and kinda permanent sounding.
Last edited by Spanky on Fri 19 Oct 2012 21:22, edited 1 time in total.

X-member

Post by X-member » Fri 19 Oct 2012 20:06

Admin:
Can you provide references to what the European definitions supposedly are?
Of course I can, and this was actually recommended by Henry:

http://www.eucalb.com/

Some quotes:
Late Lyme borreliosis.

This uncommon stage presents several years after the initial infection and may involve the joints (Lyme arthritis), skin (acrodermatitis chronica atrophicans) or, rarely, chronic neurological syndromes.
Acrodermatitis chronica atrophicans (ACA)
Is an unusual progressive fibrosing skin lesion which is probably the most common manifestation of chronic Lyme borreliosis in Europe..
About ACA:
The condition is due to the effect of continuing active infection.

Bagge

Post by Bagge » Fri 19 Oct 2012 20:16

tosho wrote:What I said in these quotations is still valid. And you can't compare my posts, which express my opinion, sometimes strong but adequate, about people who don't respect different opinions of those who were harmed by official medicine in the field of tbds, with your plain rudeness that appear so often (and which you deny now).

P.S. This is my last post to you in this topic, continuation is pointless, you can write whatever you like.
One last question for clarification please. Tosho, did you write the above in response to my last post to you, or was this primarily directed at another?

Spanky

Post by Spanky » Fri 19 Oct 2012 20:19

"Bagge":
One last question for clarification please. Tosho, did you write the above in response to my last post to you, or was this primarily directed at another?
I am pretty sure that he/she was talking to Spanky, there.

tosho

Post by tosho » Fri 19 Oct 2012 20:44

Bagge, my response was to Spanky.
Re: Relative Risk blog - this is just another one sided opinion and, as I understand, mostly about the situation in the USA. Not every doctor who treats tbds longterm is irrational or involved in doubtful matters. Moreover, you can see similar rhetoric on this blog to what has just been discussed here - the rabid anger towards sick people is very apparent. Again, that only speaks about this blogger. Let him boil in his own sauce. Bye.