We're being watched

Here you can socialize and have fun with other board members, and talk about all sorts of topics that are not related to Lyme disease.
cave76

Re: We're being watched

Post by cave76 » Mon 7 Jan 2008 22:39

****Maybe Martian needs to wack us all with a big crystal, until we are cured.****

TeeHee!!!

Joe Ham

Post by Joe Ham » Mon 7 Jan 2008 22:59

Dear Miss Caveey,

You're not showing much gratitude.
After all, it was a MALE who invented the light bulb so that you wouldn't have to cook and clean and put another log on the fire in the dark.

Martian

Post by Martian » Mon 7 Jan 2008 23:00

Joe Ham wrote:The best service that we can do for them is to continue to post research and to keep threads on topic so the information is searchable. So far Martin has gently enforced that and it makes this board uniquely valuable for that reason.
Thank you. Also very helpful is the use of an appropriate, descriptive title when posting a new topic.
cave76 wrote:As long as there are bright female minds here who can think laterally, upside, downside and sideways
Call it "chaotic".
cave76 wrote:not in that boring ol' linear fashion touted so much by Linear Thinking Males.
Call it "being able to focus".

8-)

To those who watch us I would like to say: keep ranting about this board!

minitails2

Post by minitails2 » Tue 8 Jan 2008 7:19

Very clever everyone. I'm too tired right now to eek an unfocused, perhaps chaotic thought out of my female brain, there is just too much going on right now.

It is dark while I continue to cook and clean and light logs as I have for the last 16 hours, for some reason (I don't know who's going to eat all this and it feels like a sauna in here), which is especially a problem since some weirdo is running around after me. I can't quite tell who as it is rather dark, even in California, but I can't remember how to make it light again in the room. Hmmm. The guy keeps trying to wack me with some large, heavy crystal (maybe tourmaline), but I'll get back to you when I can.

It is odd, though, there's no room light, yet I can feel the healing powers of EMF flowing through me as I run to the other side of the room yet again to get away from that crystal-swinging idiot who, but the way, keeps mumbling about light bulbs, Tesla, pork or ham (comes out more like hork) and lines or oh, now he's saying linear, linear, where linear. Apparently the crystal swinger doesn't know about verbs. I guess he's not all that verbal. I wonder why. Oh well, I better go get my handmade straw broom and chase him outside. Then, it's dishes by candlelight unless I can remember... what was I remembering? Alright then, see ya later. :twisted:

minitails2

Post by minitails2 » Tue 8 Jan 2008 7:44

Cavey,
Good try on the use of "vacua." How about: The choice of vacua avaliable to the modern homemaker is swell!

Hey Hammy,
If intelligence is a limited resource (how Malthusian) what do you suppose was the most "intellegence saturated" point in history or (as they say) pre-history? Care to try to use "vacua" or are you scared....

Greatcod,
I am a total political junkie but the "level" of discourse is incredibly appalling. You probably get bombarded with ads and "news" about the election several times. At least in California we only get attacked once in the primary season and since time is so limited this year, I doubt we'll even see a Dem. in northern CA since we almost always go Dem. and the Rep. don't usually bother trying at all until the general election. So, I think most hype will be a good 400 miles away from me. My condolences, though. Vacua awaits your cleverness.

p.s. I think it is our duty to be as interesting or, at least, as strange as possible. We don't want to let down any of our viewers!

cave76

Post by cave76 » Tue 8 Jan 2008 16:18

mini---- is it time for your meds? LOL

I'll get back to this topic after breakfast and a shower.

And for our viewers from That Galaxy Far Far Away--- stay tuned!

itsy

Post by itsy » Tue 8 Jan 2008 18:44

Where's the line to get on for the crystal shard spanking?

cave76

Post by cave76 » Tue 8 Jan 2008 19:32

****Where's the line****

After me and mini!!! Oh, you naughty naught girl. :)

Martian

Post by Martian » Tue 8 Jan 2008 20:54

Cave has been "advertising" LymeNet Europe again, at that "other forum". 8-)

LymeNet Europe, the "lyme group where they name names and say some very unkind things".. LOL :mrgreen:

cave76

Post by cave76 » Tue 8 Jan 2008 21:51

Martian,

You betcha!

And if they call poking fun at the silliness there (and that does NOT include most of the members, just the ones who are monopolizing the 'unkind' remarks column :) then they haven't see this nastygram I got just today. LOL

What happened to your alias? Do you just love to hear yourself speak or are you such a sad sole that needs attention. I am sorry for you. That is all. I come here time to time......I no longer need lymenet...........I am well.........thanks to collidal silver. I would never embarass you like that but I think that you should think about what you are doing to others with your posts. I am working on my degree as a Naturopath..........what are you doing to help others? Just scaring them. Shame on you.

This entity has chosen to nastygram me twice now---- using almost the same words. (Maybe it has them saved and just hits Control V :))

I've asked for 'it' to post that in Off Topic so everyone can read them. LOL

Do you think I should mention I'm not a sad 'sole' but a fairly happy fish?? giggle

The hits just keep on comin'. Ya-Hoo!!!!