We're being watched

Here you can socialize and have fun with other board members, and talk about all sorts of topics that are not related to Lyme disease.
itsy

Re: We're being watched

Post by itsy » Tue 8 Jan 2008 22:27

Cavey...

You may be a smart @ss, but they are obviously, just, well...

BLUE

:lol:

If I get enough time at work to be bored, maybe I'll go over and bait people again one of these days...

cave76

Post by cave76 » Wed 9 Jan 2008 0:20

Martian said:

****Call it "being able to focus".****

Focus? Men? Ya mean like on things other than female anatomy or car engines??? Come on--- you gotta be kidding!!!!

djf2005

Post by djf2005 » Wed 9 Jan 2008 5:24

well, hello lymenetters who are in europe now :)

if "watching" you is looking here for reliable information, then yeah, im watching.

i watch healingwell, lymenet, and a host of other sites, hoping to put all the pieces together.

i would beseech you to belay your begrudges (am i so dimwitted now:) ? and rejoin

the ranks of lymenet USA. we need your advice, input, and expertese.

let by gones be by gones, and let it go.

i want to get well, so do you all, if you are not alreadywell, lets help one another.

ive said it before, ill say it again, im sorry if i hurt anyone, made you mad, or made you feel anything
that you consider unacceptable.

i dont know what else to say

part of me is starting to think that no matter what i say, there will always be someone or something to complain about, and this has very little to do with me afterall...

i hope you are all feeling well and i hope you found your probx cave. cheers.

derek

minitails2

Post by minitails2 » Wed 9 Jan 2008 9:02

Cavey,
I'm sorry but I just have to copy that PM in this message, right now:
What happened to your alias? Do you just love to hear yourself speak or are you such a sad sole that needs attention. I am sorry for you. That is all. I come here time to time......I no longer need lymenet...........I am well.........thanks to collidal silver. I would never embarass you like that but I think that you should think about what you are doing to others with your posts. I am working on my degree as a Naturopath..........what are you doing to help others? Just scaring them. Shame on you.
This is just too fun. I would ask why such a treat now, but why look a gift horse in the mouth. Besides the fish thing, I noticed this person can't spell the miracle that is COLLIDIAL SILVER (maybe a typo). Anyway, one could go on for quite a while, but instead, I wrote a poem using only words found in this wonderful piece of writing. I made up the rules, so each word can only be used once. I hope you like it and I hope your sadness lifts to the nth degree.

Alias Shame
Collidial silver, embarass you speak
You should come here, hear yourself think.
Doing to others, scaring with posts,
Shame on you naturopath, what a sad sole.

Thank you, thank you. Please, all feel free to try. I'm sure it's good for the brain. :D

Claudia

Post by Claudia » Wed 9 Jan 2008 15:24

Cavey,

Holy MACKEREL! This alternavista SNAPPER wants you to CLAM-up. Your intent in posting the risks of colloidal silver is because don't want others to FLOUNDER in such quackery.

P.S. You are not a "sad SOLE," don't listen to this CARP!

cave76

Post by cave76 » Wed 9 Jan 2008 15:31

****Alias Shame
Collidial silver, embarass you speak
You should come here, hear yourself think.
Doing to others, scaring with posts,
Shame on you naturopath, what a sad sole.*****

LOL

Maybe I'll give it a try later. Can we REALLY only use each word once, Self-Designated Poet Laureate ?

Claudia---- Post that on Lymenet USA LOL

minitails2

Post by minitails2 » Fri 11 Jan 2008 3:10

Claudia,
That was too funny!!! :mrgreen:

Cavey,
You can use any and all words, afterall, you were the target of this heal, oh, I mean future healer. :mrgreen:

CaliforniaLyme

Post by CaliforniaLyme » Sat 12 Jan 2008 1:33

Derek, What happens in Europe stays in Europe*)!
Not*)!

Alls well as far as I'm concerned... Thank you for your help at NeuroLand!!!

Cavey- I wanna KNOWWWW who that WAS- who wrote that!!!! That was MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cave76

Post by cave76 » Sat 12 Jan 2008 4:17

Sarah, ---- there's a hint in Off Topic at Lymenet.usa. :)

Some poor sole [sic] who surfaces every now and then to fire off a NastyGram to me. LOL

minitails2

Post by minitails2 » Sat 12 Jan 2008 8:44

Cavey,
I'll pretend I'm that heal ER in training and sing you a line or two from an old Joe Cocker song:

"You give me reason to live, you give me reason to live, you give me reason to live......
You can leave your hat on" I'm not taking any responsibility for the last thought but who knows. I have seen a guy do a strip tease to this song but unfortunately, there wasn't much tease. Oh well, it was for someone's birthday. (For all those confused by the quick and intentional shift in topic, well, hang on "my favorite Martian" and "Porky.")

So, you could be very valuable to this person, keeping them afloat in a murky sea of fishy ideas. You are probably helping people in many ways that are as mysterious as the deepest ocean. :mrgreen: